Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13297188

Subject: "Cops kill bouncer who disarmed shooter. " Previous topic | Next topic
legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79611 posts
Tue Nov-13-18 10:34 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Cops kill bouncer who disarmed shooter. "

Black bouncer got the gun away from a shooter and had the suspect on the ground and cops came and shot him.

He wanted to be a cop

https://abc7chicago.com/investigation-continues-after-bouncer-fatally-shot-by-midlothian-police-officer/4672776/

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
The only thing that can stop a bad guy with a gun is a good gu ... wait.
Nov 13th 2018
^^^This right here.
Nov 13th 2018
itching to kill a black
Nov 13th 2018
Don't worry
Nov 13th 2018
We'd invade the shit out of America, right?
Nov 13th 2018
Only if we weren't already buying their oil/selling them weapons
Nov 13th 2018
cant wait to hear about the bouncers questionable past
Nov 13th 2018
^
Nov 13th 2018
man, i drive by Mannys Blue Room every day....
Nov 13th 2018
*heavy sigh*
Nov 13th 2018
this shit sucks, as someone that carries and is involved
Nov 13th 2018

Brew
Member since Nov 23rd 2002
24419 posts
Tue Nov-13-18 10:38 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
1. "The only thing that can stop a bad guy with a gun is a good gu ... wait."
In response to Reply # 0
Tue Nov-13-18 10:38 AM by Brew

Republicans are so fucking stupid.

RIP to this hero.

----------------------------------------

"Fuck aliens." © WarriorPoet415

Hitokiri
Charter member
22108 posts
Tue Nov-13-18 12:20 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
5. "^^^This right here."
In response to Reply # 1

This is all I want to hear about when they start having the conversation about this shit on cable news.

--

"You can't beat white people. You can only knock them out."

Crash Bandacoot
Member since May 13th 2003
10119 posts
Tue Nov-13-18 10:44 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "itching to kill a black"
In response to Reply # 0
Tue Nov-13-18 10:47 AM by Crash Bandacoot

it's like hunting. until there is an extreme shift in the psyche,
unfortunately this will continue to happen.

The Real
Charter member
14041 posts
Tue Nov-13-18 12:00 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
3. "Don't worry"
In response to Reply # 0

I'm sure the NRA and conservatives will come to the bouncer's defense and ask for justice.

*that was sarcasm*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walleye
Charter member
15523 posts
Tue Nov-13-18 12:17 PM

4. "We'd invade the shit out of America, right?"
In response to Reply # 0

Like, if there were a country (with a shit ton of oil) that regularly held obviously illegitimate elections for major offices and pretty much shrugged its shoulders and admitted "sure, it's legal to kill black people here" then Marines would be on there way now wouldn't they?

"Walleye, a lot of things are going to go wrong in your life that technically aren't your fault. Always remember that this doesn't make you any less of an idiot"

--Walleye's Dad

Marauder21
Charter member
49516 posts
Tue Nov-13-18 03:41 PM

10. "Only if we weren't already buying their oil/selling them weapons"
In response to Reply # 4

The second they do something the rest of the world didn't like (like pulling out of major international agreements and treaties that deal with, just off the top of my head, climate change or Iran's nuclear program) it would be on.

------

12 play and 12 planets are enlighten for all the Aliens to Party and free those on the Sex Planet-maxxx

XBL: trkc21
Twitter: @tyrcasey

RobOne4
Member since Jun 06th 2003
56697 posts
Tue Nov-13-18 02:15 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
6. "cant wait to hear about the bouncers questionable past"
In response to Reply # 0

like when he cheated on his multiplication test in 4th grade.

November 8th, 2005 The greatest night in the history of GD!

Mynoriti
Charter member
38818 posts
Tue Nov-13-18 03:34 PM

8. "^"
In response to Reply # 6

>like when he cheated on his multiplication test in 4th grade.
>

murderbear
Member since Feb 26th 2012
2087 posts
Tue Nov-13-18 03:00 PM

7. "man, i drive by Mannys Blue Room every day...."
In response to Reply # 0

Never once have I even considered going in. Low income area, down the block from a trailer park and railroad tracks.

I'm just not built for that vibe.

Rest in peace to that man though. He basically did the job that we desire from the popo...i.e peacefully disarming a man without fatal consequences.....then he got bucked by the one guy that should have done the same thing.

Life is fucked.

Dstl1
Charter member
56231 posts
Tue Nov-13-18 03:37 PM

9. "*heavy sigh*"
In response to Reply # 7

...I'm from the era when A.I. was the answer, now they think ai is the answer - Marlon Craft

GriftyMcgrift
Member since May 22nd 2002
20414 posts
Tue Nov-13-18 03:43 PM

11. "this shit sucks, as someone that carries and is involved "
In response to Reply # 0
Tue Nov-13-18 03:44 PM by GriftyMcgrift

in the community this is one of the biggest fears

something happens you forced to use your gun, cops show up and dont know wtf is going on and kill you

theres so many things from the cops POV that should happen to prevent this its fucking sickening

here's some examples of the confusion they experience and the results of it

this is the louie's bar shooting in oklahoma

a guy basically attacked this bar and two armed civilians stopped him

this is the aftermath and you can see how ridiculously confused the cops are about whats going on

https://youtu.be/a1PuRiKBogI

the next one is very dificult to watch, a man is killed on video so please be aware of that, also the cops actions here make me physically sick they basically gave them man less than 2 seconds to respond to their commands before executing him, not only that they leave cover while armed to approach the guy instead of trying to figure out whats happening from cover first essentially putting themselves in harms way to justify shooting this man

hes damn vietnam vet, special forces, guy saves his neighbors life after being attacked by two pit bulls, cops roll up as he angrily shouting at the owner of the dogs i believe

basically killed onsite because he's holding a gun (a blackpowder pistol and hes holding it in a non threatening way btw)

http://www.dailyastorian.com/Local_News/20180731/details-released-on-fatal-seaside-police-shooting

AGAIN THIS IS VIDEO IS DISTURBING

https://youtu.be/POpjQhFOAH4

Lobby General Discussion topic #13297188 Previous topic | Next topic