1) Why did i just realize randumb was combining random and dumb?? i always just saw it as a funny pronunciation.
2) When you dry your hands in a public restroom and you go for paper towels (because youre not using that hot air germ speader) do you take one towel at a time and dry, then grab another towel until its dry or do you take several towels at once?
3) You ever have a small problem that you keep dealing with day to day but never fix it, then bam! you think of a simple solution? My badge for work kept facing backwards, i would constantly flip it so it would be facing out. today i was finally like what if i actually flip the cards in the holder instead of turning them. seems to be working wonderfully, guess i had it backwards for this past year.
.. I take one towel dry and then take another as needed... seems it always takes two.
I like it when an acronym finally clicks and all of a sudden I understand years of poasts and replies that had eluded me... like tldr... longest time it never clicked and then one day "total loss don't read/too long don't read" just came to me and "all of a sudden I found myself in love with the world so there was only one thing I could do...."
2. "acronyms and slang are tricky" In response to Reply # 1
at work i take three towels (sometimes it doesnt cut on the third so i end up withe more) because i know thats what it takes to get them dry. public restrooms have the automated dispensers so im forced to do one by one on those.
4. "but there had to be a 4th thought" In response to Reply # 3
its just proper posting etiquette
i think the 4th thought was the one that made me decide to make the post, 2 and 3 were thoughts i had through out the day but thought they didnt warrant a post. i was like ah i should post that, then i figured it could be a random post, or randumb.....whoa does that mean random and dumb??? then i figured i would throw 2 and 3 in there. when i started typing one is when i forgot the 4th one
doesnt matter now, its gone and wont live up to any hype
6. "something about perpetual energy or something" In response to Reply # 5
i did just see a wrapper for a tampon in the rubbish bin at the gents room
1) it is a single person use room and i guess ladies use it when theirs is occupied ( i think technically only specific people are supposed to use it but the main room was being cleaned) 2) why arent wrappers for tampons flushable?? are some of them? should they be? i would think so, i know most guys stalls dont have trash cans, i would think the ladies rooms stalls dont either. tampax, gimme my royalties!
7. "we came home the other night from Thanksgiving dinner" In response to Reply # 6 Wed Oct-10-18 05:47 PM by PG
one of our dogs had ripped open a bag of garbage and literally strewn it all over the floor.. it was wall to wall carpeting in maxi pad wrappers and chewed tissues... freaking rude... our fault for not taking the garbage out before we left but dam man lmao it was something else smdh.. I was PO'd and the dog split took off for about 5 minutes before coming back from accross the complex after I went out looking for it. seriously thought she had run away for a minute... I forget that she's a rescue and has the PTSD so when I loos my cool she thinks she's about to get whooped or something... because of this she gets away with bloody murder compared to our other guy.
14. "at the old job it would stay in my phone case or wallet" In response to Reply # 13
thats the proximity card to open doors. the badge stayed on my desk lol
when i was hourly it was so easy to forget it in the car or home. i always have my phone and wallet on me so that was a sure way to never forget it. an employee of mine would constantly forget his.
culture is so important too. if the company didnt have it before and they now start getting people to wear them then theres always push back. at this job everyone is wearing it so i might as well fit in. i dont need to wear a uniform and they are mostly relaxed about things so ill take it.