Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13291034

Subject: "Whimsy on a Wednesday: Hennessy" Previous topic | Next topic
WarriorPoet415
Member since Sep 30th 2003
17895 posts
Wed Oct-10-18 01:44 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Whimsy on a Wednesday: Hennessy"

Ion't drink that shit personally.

Why?

Equal parts "that's ghetto shit"/lowbrow/I'm on some other/don't everybody drink that shit?/shit's nasty/not my taste/overpriced nigga shit that gets overpriced cause niggas drink it/tired of hearing it in rap songs/E&J betta/none of my people drink it/how the fuck this become the official black drink/at least that shit outlasted incredible hulks/nigs be too gone/fightstarter at the club ass drank/aint' that the old man in the club ass drank?/fuck that purple bag son. (shit, that's Crown Royal, my bad)/i'll only attract hoodboogers with that crap in my cabinet/Looks like Khia brush her teeth with that shit/shit is basically liquid Timbs to niggas/that shit leads to face tattoos/J.R. Smith/Gucci Mane/Nas commercials/VSOP don't make that shit no betta/upscale bullshit is still bullshit/pour out some for the homies/ripple/don't think i'm dark enough to drink it/unwashed skrippa poles.

Just sayin'
I'm rocking with bourbon at the moment.
What say y'all?

"To Each His Reach"

but.....

Fuck aliens.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Hennessy is great
Oct 10th 2018
Been bangin it since '93 and it never done me wrong
Oct 10th 2018
Yeah, I hear you...I'm still a yac man, mane
Oct 10th 2018
Yeah.... can't really drink Cognac no more
Oct 10th 2018
drank a whole bottle of Rémy Martin once
Oct 10th 2018
burn holes in ya belly
Oct 10th 2018
Judge hard below:
Oct 10th 2018
For me it’s all about what gets me lit with the smallest hangover
Oct 10th 2018
That shit too sweet for me. I rather have Jameson as a brown liquor.
Oct 11th 2018

Hitokiri
Charter member
22103 posts
Wed Oct-10-18 01:51 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "Hennessy is great"
In response to Reply # 0

Henny+Ginger Beer is one of my favorite drinks

--

"You can't beat white people. You can only knock them out."

ambient1
Member since May 23rd 2007
41077 posts
Wed Oct-10-18 02:09 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "Been bangin it since '93 and it never done me wrong"
In response to Reply # 0

always been my easy go to

literally despise the new nigga mentality that it's somehow nasty or trash

=======================================
Coolin...

RaphaelSoulLee
Member since May 21st 2003
3765 posts
Wed Oct-10-18 02:55 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "Yeah, I hear you...I'm still a yac man, mane"
In response to Reply # 0

In fact, I'll slightly judge YOU if there was no semblance of yac on the bar/pantry/curio/mantle/dresser drawer/back of da closet...etc.

Personally, I drink 1738

Now...if ye'en got THAT...I'll go Henny VSOP
Remy VSOP
Henny VS

In *clap* that *clap* ORDER *clap clap*

Some more ghettra squash for you (yeah I got some XO (Remy and Hen), White (fresh off vacay), and some Master's Blend (Isht's delicious, moe)

and I gotta FIF blue label, for the "bourgeois" to throw painky finga up. We all ghetto, B - Camron

You'on't judge ME, I won't judge YOU...too loudly ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It takes all kinds to make up a world, son. -My pops

I just live for the comments -Da wiz

spenzalii
Member since Jan 02nd 2004
10982 posts
Wed Oct-10-18 03:20 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
4. "Yeah.... can't really drink Cognac no more"
In response to Reply # 0

Plenty of uncles that Henny is there one and only go to. Had so much in my 20's that I can't do it no more. VS, VSOP, Black...pass. Other major brands of cognac? Nope. Boutique or small batch cognac? Can't do it. Won't even mess with Ciroc because it's made from grapes from that region (well, the fact it's made from grapes period turns me off from it, but we have a theme going here, so...). I swear I have no idea how Incredible Hulks came to be thought of as a good idea. Cognac and juice (Alize, Hypnotiq, and all their variants) all taste like the shiny suit era sounds.

All that said, I usually have a botthe of Henny Pure White at the house just because and just in case. Gave my last bottle to my best friend for his wedding.

<-- Dave Thomas knows what's up...

Jay: Look here homie, any nigga can get a hit record. This here is about respect.
Game: Like Gladys Knight.
Jay: Aretha Franklin.
Game: Word, I like her too.
Jay: Nigga...

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Wed Oct-10-18 03:51 PM

5. "drank a whole bottle of Rémy Martin once"
In response to Reply # 0

had probably one of the worst fights of our relationship with my ex-wife (still wife at the time)... after the fight I drank the bottle with a fury... ish was UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGLY.

yeah I don't mess with brandy no more... scotch n bourbon till the cows come home but no brandy.. I think I might be done with tequila too though I'm guessing that'll only last until the next trip to mexico... I ought to know better by now. I like too much tequila too much.

infin8
Charter member
10401 posts
Wed Oct-10-18 06:32 PM

6. "burn holes in ya belly"
In response to Reply # 0

like Henny (c) Roc Marciano

I still drink it with Gran Marnier when I got out (no ice)

I been more on whiskey/scotch lately

IG: amadu_me

"...Whateva, man..." (c) Redman

JFrost1117
Member since Aug 12th 2005
23880 posts
Wed Oct-10-18 09:35 PM

7. "Judge hard below:"
In response to Reply # 0

Like...what am I supposed to be tasting with this shit? It all tastes like rubbing alcohol. Is there some complex flavor profile I'm supposed to be picking up on?

Yes! She's on the drugs. (c) BoHagon

DJR
Member since Jan 01st 2005
18634 posts
Wed Oct-10-18 09:41 PM

8. "For me it’s all about what gets me lit with the smallest hangover"
In response to Reply # 7

and least risk of the shits the next day, at this point. Damn everything else.

And I was using “lit” the way we use it, not the way these bitch ass kids use it.

Buddy_Gilapagos
Charter member
49397 posts
Thu Oct-11-18 08:40 AM

9. "That shit too sweet for me. I rather have Jameson as a brown liquor. "
In response to Reply # 0

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"

Lobby General Discussion topic #13291034 Previous topic | Next topic