Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13277823

Subject: ""Hi Ms. Parker".... it's FRIDAY my weekend will be long... yours?" Previous topic | Next topic
PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Aug-03-18 11:58 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
""Hi Ms. Parker".... it's FRIDAY my weekend will be long... yours?"

mine will have kids and my mom until Sunday.. no Shimmy until Sunday... and Monday off as it is "BC Day" a provincial stat in my home province.

It's Friday... gotta get through it.. run errands get home and prep/tidy for my moms arrival... I may not get time as it is entirely possible she will be basically showing up at my door as soon as I do.

Did I mention I have a somewhat awkward, quiet and complicated(well maybe not so much complicated as uncomfortable) relationship with my mother? I do. she's quiet, I'm antisocial, we have history... my whole life's worth... fawk... it's a mixed bag which I usually just leave closed.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
I have a bid to work on...
Aug 03rd 2018
When you gon' leeet mee &^%$ Miss Paaarkeeer...
Aug 03rd 2018
Plan is to stay home and work on things. Got a few more fence posts...
Aug 03rd 2018

Trinity444
Charter member
41728 posts
Fri Aug-03-18 12:15 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "I have a bid to work on..."
In response to Reply # 0

new client and it’s a huge project. We’re hired but I have to submit the floor plans and estimate by tonight. I have to focus...

Plus my mother still here. her and I are like night and day. She’s adventurous and I’m more laid back. While she’s been here I’ve been trying to be more like her tho

tully_blanchard
Charter member
6902 posts
Fri Aug-03-18 12:23 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "When you gon' leeet mee &^%$ Miss Paaarkeeer..."
In response to Reply # 0

Prolly be Uberin' a lil this weekend...gotta put a lil something back in the bank after the beach and after the 23 year old moved back home (oh yeah..I missed Confession this week..smh)

Finally got the side cash to plop down on this "ATLiens" picture disc I've been eyeballing for months...but now that I have it, do I wanna spend it on that? lol...I hate being grown.

Wanna hook up the old PS2 and play....something...gotta finish Luke Cage so we can start on Orange..meh..

I think the regular pastor is back now, so chu'uch should be in the cards.

Website is finally done(https://astackofwax.com/), but theres still updating the info and maintaining...anybody know any musicians/djs/rappers here in the A that would be down for a 10-15 minute interview?

I'm gonna get drunk somewhere in here too...I think I am gonna buy the picture disc.

Fuck aliens

-Warriorpoet415

https://astackofwax.com/

#2dopebrothersandastackofwax

https://www.instagram.com/thirtythree.three/

http://soundcloud.com/rayandersonjr

flipnile
Member since Nov 05th 2003
13546 posts
Fri Aug-03-18 12:24 PM

3. "Plan is to stay home and work on things. Got a few more fence posts..."
In response to Reply # 0

...to put in. Gotta dig the holes out first. Still have some panels to stain (doing this before they go up).

Someone clipped a few of my zinnias. Really annoying. Wish folks would grow their own in stead of messing with mine.

Working on music and some illustrations this weekend. Gotta clean up the lab, but I'm looking forward to some creative time.

Lobby General Discussion topic #13277823 Previous topic | Next topic