Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13276882

Subject: "the pyramid at coba kicked my ass" Previous topic | Next topic
PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Mon Jul-30-18 11:28 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"the pyramid at coba kicked my ass"
Mon Jul-30-18 11:46 AM by PG

I'm walking all gibbled cause my quads are fricking ripped like the hulk 2 days later still.. lol.. felt like a reasonable workout at the time but as soon as I hit flat ground after climbing back down I was like dam those ancient mayans have exacted their toll from me.

a whole week and the world still hasn't blown up.. I'm a little surprised but relieved.

how was your week?

I could get into mine more but I'm not trying to be a jerk.. ask if you want.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
First week at the gig was cool
Jul 30th 2018
moving and shaking
Jul 30th 2018
my mother is visiting...
Jul 30th 2018
it ain't pretty but bribery is an amazingly effective tactic
Jul 30th 2018
      its weird...
Jul 30th 2018
           she was trying to hook you up
Jul 30th 2018
           haha Trin, nobody understands this shit
Jul 30th 2018
                lol
Jul 30th 2018
                     lies
Jul 30th 2018
Cleaning the house + got a new old motorcycle
Jul 30th 2018
RE: Cleaning the house + got a new old motorcycle
Jul 30th 2018
i thought the pyramid was like some crossfit exercise lol
Jul 31st 2018
lmao... I'd say basically but worse and better at the same time.
Jul 31st 2018

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79555 posts
Mon Jul-30-18 11:41 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "First week at the gig was cool"
In response to Reply # 0

A lot of compliments for my first project.

I’m a little pissed tho. They kept bragging about free lunch on fridays and a monthly Friday afternoon where they team build for a few hours while doing something outside the office like bowling.

First meeting this morning they scrapped it because he said folks weren’t into it last Friday. I’m also the only Black person at this company.

I had a great interview at another place last Thursday and if they give me the offer like I feel they will and it’s competitive I may take it. Way more Black folk at that place and it has a vibe I think I will dig more.

Had an amazing weekend with the wife and kids. Didn’t do much but we really enjoyed each orhers company. Kids were on point.

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Mon Jul-30-18 11:53 AM

2. "moving and shaking"
In response to Reply # 1

you always got irons in the fire! good on you!

yeah that's bs free lunch and team building scrapped before you even get a crack at it.

Trinity444
Charter member
41728 posts
Mon Jul-30-18 12:23 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "my mother is visiting..."
In response to Reply # 0

She’s only been here a week and I must have gained 10 pounds. She cooks daily. I’m loving having her here . Just one more week until she leaves. Then I’m going there for a few days...

Oh. and the kids haven’t bothered me because she’s here. She’s been handed out 20s tho lol

I missed you while you were away

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Mon Jul-30-18 12:59 PM

4. "it ain't pretty but bribery is an amazingly effective tactic"
In response to Reply # 3

when dealing with kids..

my mom is coming over this weekend for two nights.. on her way over to visit my grandma...

our visits are lowkey... bordering on awkwardly quiet... maybe this time we'll kick it up a notch.

Trinity444
Charter member
41728 posts
Mon Jul-30-18 02:16 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
5. "its weird..."
In response to Reply # 4

because I don’t come from an extra lovey dove family. Like. we’re not the kind that kiss, hug and say I love you but I’ve been extra touchy-feely with her since she’s been here. I never realized her skin was so soft lol.

she wanted to know when I’m going to start dating. I told her I have no interest. She goes, “do you like girls?” lol

I said, “nah”

parents...just don’t understand

mista k5
Member since Feb 01st 2006
16414 posts
Mon Jul-30-18 03:03 PM

8. "she was trying to hook you up"
In response to Reply # 5

KiloMcG
Member since Jan 01st 2008
27561 posts
Mon Jul-30-18 03:19 PM

9. "haha Trin, nobody understands this shit "
In response to Reply # 5

>she wanted to know when I’m going to start dating. I told
>her I have no interest. She goes, “do you like girls?”
>lol
>
>I said, “nah”
>
>parents...just don’t understand

Trinity444
Charter member
41728 posts
Mon Jul-30-18 03:30 PM

10. "lol"
In response to Reply # 9

i just want to be left alone about it.
I’m good
nobody believes in love anyway...

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Mon Jul-30-18 04:49 PM

11. "lies"
In response to Reply # 10

>nobody believes in love anyway...

flipnile
Member since Nov 05th 2003
13565 posts
Mon Jul-30-18 02:35 PM

6. "Cleaning the house + got a new old motorcycle"
In response to Reply # 0
Mon Jul-30-18 02:36 PM by flipnile

Trying to get the house clean before it gets cold and I have to close all the windows for the season. My plan is to throw out EVERYTHING that we don't need. Some rooms are still cluttered from moving in almost two years ago.

Bought a 600 off a nice older gentleman in NJ. 1990 Ninja 600r. Only 2.4k miles. Been garaged since 1991. My fall/winter project.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Mon Jul-30-18 02:41 PM

7. "RE: Cleaning the house + got a new old motorcycle"
In response to Reply # 6

I've been offered a free 1989 ninja 650... have no clue where to start if I accept... tires for one... hasn't been rode in 18 years so i'm extremely wary and figure I ought to just buy myself something newer that works for my first bike.

MiracleRic
Member since Oct 21st 2002
45200 posts
Tue Jul-31-18 08:33 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
12. "i thought the pyramid was like some crossfit exercise lol"
In response to Reply # 0

holy shit lol

Let me sport my Air Hyperbole 2010s in peace. (c) ansomble

Building repetoires (c) spm since 1983

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Tue Jul-31-18 11:12 AM

13. "lmao... I'd say basically but worse and better at the same time."
In response to Reply # 12
Tue Jul-31-18 11:21 AM by PG

the view was fricking awesome... no pics cause I rarely take pics... it highlighted the fact that as soon as these legs actually work again it might be time to shape up some.

Lobby General Discussion topic #13276882 Previous topic | Next topic