Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13268008

Subject: "Asshole Dr: Are you dead sir?" Previous topic | Next topic
legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79618 posts
Wed Jun-20-18 07:59 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Asshole Dr: Are you dead sir?"

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/california-er-doctor-suspended-video-174256714.html

A California doctor has been suspended from the hospital where she worked following an incident in which she was caught on tape berating a patient in her care.

The shocking confrontation between the patient and the ER doctor occurred last week at El Camino Hospital in Los Gatos.

“I'm sorry sir, you are the least sick of all the people who are here who are dying,” Dr. Beth Keegstra is heard telling the patient.

Samuel Bardwell, a 20-year-old college athlete, had collapsed at basketball practice with an apparent anxiety attack. He told the doctor he can't breathe.

"He can't inhale," she replied, mocking him. "Wow! You must be dead. Are you dead, sir? I don't understand. You are breathing just fine."

The doctor was working in the hospital emergency room near San Jose and is believed to have thought that Bardwell just wanted to get a hold of prescription drugs.

“So you need narcotics?" she asked. "Is that what you need?"

"Did I say I need narcotics?" Bardwell responded. "I need pain reliever and anxiety medication. Because I’m in pain and I have anxiety. I said nothing about narcotics."

The confrontation even got physical after the patient said he could not sit up. She allegedly started pulling on his arm to get him up.

Speaking with Inside Edition, Bardwell was asked if he could sit up in that moment. He said he had attempted, but just couldn't do it.

“I tried to; I gave it all my might," he said. "I could not move my body. I could not move. It was so agonizing pain it surprised me they were urging me to get up."

Dr. Keegstra even began cursing at her patient, telling him, "You have changed your story every f***ing time."

With her patient in shock over her remark, she continued swearing.

“Yes, that's how p***ed off you got me," Dr. Keegstra said. "Put and IV in him, give him a liter of fluid and we'll get him out of here. That's what he says he needs. He's obviously a doctor and he knows what he needs."

The doctor no longer works at the ER and the hospital has apologized for the incident.

"Even if she had a bad day, a stressful day, she could take it out on another patient and I don't want that to happen," Bardwell said.

The patient says the doctor should be fired and can't understand how she was hired in the first place.

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
but DID YOU DIE THO?
Jun 20th 2018
Just gonna leave this here (PIC):
Jun 20th 2018
that's the doctor?
Jun 20th 2018
      she really look like
Jun 20th 2018
      dawg..please watch the video... a serious wtf moment..
Jun 20th 2018
           she tried to bully this dude out of sickness
Jun 20th 2018
           Peter Griffin????
Jun 20th 2018
           yahoo is coming up all effed up for me. it's just text.
Jun 20th 2018

infin8
Charter member
10401 posts
Wed Jun-20-18 10:27 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "but DID YOU DIE THO?"
In response to Reply # 0

https://goo.gl/images/Y5Rzxq

IG: amadu_me

"...Whateva, man..." (c) Redman

flipnile
Member since Nov 05th 2003
13575 posts
Wed Jun-20-18 10:36 AM

2. "Just gonna leave this here (PIC):"
In response to Reply # 0
Wed Jun-20-18 10:37 AM by flipnile

https://eklist.com/images/1806/dr-beth-keegstra-023331.png

She look like she got bodies on the low.

KiloMcG
Member since Jan 01st 2008
27561 posts
Wed Jun-20-18 10:38 AM

3. "that's the doctor?"
In response to Reply # 2

infin8
Charter member
10401 posts
Wed Jun-20-18 10:53 AM

4. "she really look like"
In response to Reply # 3

bootleg Ken Jeong LOL

IG: amadu_me

"...Whateva, man..." (c) Redman

houston_hardhead
Member since Jan 24th 2010
550 posts
Wed Jun-20-18 10:59 AM

5. "dawg..please watch the video... a serious wtf moment.."
In response to Reply # 3

---------------------------------

So i'm smokin on this cactus, bangin Fat Patrick
hustla til i die baby grindin like a savage
pimp game sweet, breakin ankles and feet
cuz these hoes break they toes til they job complete

H-Town made L.A. paid

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79618 posts
Wed Jun-20-18 12:28 PM

6. "she tried to bully this dude out of sickness"
In response to Reply # 5

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

The3rdOne
Charter member
9105 posts
Wed Jun-20-18 01:20 PM

7. "Peter Griffin????"
In response to Reply # 5

KiloMcG
Member since Jan 01st 2008
27561 posts
Wed Jun-20-18 01:57 PM

8. "yahoo is coming up all effed up for me. it's just text."
In response to Reply # 5

Lobby General Discussion topic #13268008 Previous topic | Next topic