Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13264996

Subject: "it's Chris Tucker Ice Cube time again: FRIDAY & WEEKEND plans poast" Previous topic | Next topic
PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Jun-08-18 11:57 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"it's Chris Tucker Ice Cube time again: FRIDAY & WEEKEND plans poast"

well for one on Sunday I'm guessing Shim and I are going to watch Parts Unknown and mourn.. assuming it's airing.

tonight of course there's one more ball game.. not holding my breath for anymore of those to follow but could happen.

Kids coming over on Satyrday.. going to probably watch Hunt for the Wilderpeople.

Maybe weather will allow for some bbq to go down.

... right now though I gotta go get some coffee as my levels currently are insufficient for continued progress through the day.

so ima do that while you come up here and tell me what's up with you and yours.. then I'll be back and we can discuss further. or not.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Going to see HEREDITARY tomorrow, other than that?
Jun 08th 2018
WTH
Jun 08th 2018
      Man, I have no idea
Jun 08th 2018
           sounds like your reaction was pretty much the same as mine
Jun 08th 2018
                I guess the translation is "Dad, Mom, Corn and Me"
Jun 08th 2018
                     lol! no it really doesn't!
Jun 08th 2018
Odunde on Sunday
Jun 08th 2018
that looks like a good time.. hope you have good weather too.
Jun 08th 2018
Annual Prince Tribute gig tomorrow
Jun 08th 2018
nice have a good set!.. and if you do go digging on sunday good luck!
Jun 08th 2018
Get out of sleep debt first and foremost
Jun 08th 2018
sleep debt... felt.
Jun 08th 2018
4 days and a wake-up...
Jun 08th 2018
RE: it's Chris Tucker Ice Cube time again: FRIDAY & WEEKEND plans poast
Jun 09th 2018

Marauder21
Charter member
49516 posts
Fri Jun-08-18 12:26 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "Going to see HEREDITARY tomorrow, other than that?"
In response to Reply # 0

Not much going on.

Been waiting to see this movie since I first heard about it coming out of SXSW and I've been avoiding anything resembling a spoiler. I haven't seen a great horror film in a while, hoping this is it. Otherwise it's intoxication and naps.

My cousin is getting married next weekend and my father in law (who lives a couple hours away) is going blind so we'll probably spend the weekend after helping them clean and make their house a little less dangerous. This could be my last weekend with no real plans in a while so I am looking forward to it.

------

12 play and 12 planets are enlighten for all the Aliens to Party and free those on the Sex Planet-maxxx

XBL: trkc21
Twitter: @tyrcasey

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Jun-08-18 12:59 PM

2. "WTH"
In response to Reply # 1

is up with your avi? lol

I enjoy those weekends with no plans so hope yours goes exactly according to your lack of plans!~ enjoy!

getting old and stuff like going blind has got to be real rough... good on you for helping some... so what's happening exactly there? is his kid moving out or is he moving in with the couple?

Marauder21
Charter member
49516 posts
Fri Jun-08-18 01:25 PM

3. "Man, I have no idea"
In response to Reply # 2

I found it on a Twitter feed called Soviet Visuals and it confused the hell out of me and made me laugh. Maybe it was a propaganda poster to grow corn? Or saying Americans are like fat pigs because WE eat so much corn? Both are equally possible to me.

>is up with your avi? lol

>getting old and stuff like going blind has got to be real
>rough... good on you for helping some... so what's happening
>exactly there? is his kid moving out or is he moving in with
>the couple?

I probably wasn't very clear. My wife's dad is going blind from diabetes (he's had tons of heart/kidney problems on top of that, too) and can basically just see shapes and light at this point. He's only 60, so he's really even not that old, but he probably doesn't have a whole lot of time left. He lives with my mother-in-law, they have two kids (my wife and her younger brother) that are grown and out of the house. My MIL has had some recent knee surgeries and can't move around well and they've got a fairly cluttered house, so there isn't a whole lot they can do on their own. So we're just going to clean out some of the clutter and maybe some other things (like putting numbers in puff paint on the microwave buttons so he can use it.)

------

12 play and 12 planets are enlighten for all the Aliens to Party and free those on the Sex Planet-maxxx

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Jun-08-18 03:28 PM

6. "sounds like your reaction was pretty much the same as mine"
In response to Reply # 3

it's freaking fascinating and cracks me up but I cannot make any sense of it at all... like why 3 pigs and why is one mama... and ok corn but why anthropomorphic corn? lol... I might need to do some research or get a translation cause my curiosity has been cajoled.

Marauder21
Charter member
49516 posts
Fri Jun-08-18 03:59 PM

8. "I guess the translation is "Dad, Mom, Corn and Me""
In response to Reply # 6

Which doesn't really clear things up

------

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Jun-08-18 05:15 PM

10. "lol! no it really doesn't!"
In response to Reply # 8

flipnile
Member since Nov 05th 2003
13565 posts
Fri Jun-08-18 03:22 PM

4. "Odunde on Sunday"
In response to Reply # 0

https://www.odundefestival.org/

Probably chilling the rest of the weekend. Might go ride the bike around tonight.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Jun-08-18 03:25 PM

5. "that looks like a good time.. hope you have good weather too."
In response to Reply # 4

tully_blanchard
Charter member
6902 posts
Fri Jun-08-18 03:52 PM

7. "Annual Prince Tribute gig tomorrow"
In response to Reply # 0

Gonna watch as much of the game as I can stand tonight, and get drunk doing it.

Heading home (Charlotte) in the morning. Got a date with my oldest daughter to see Deadpool tomorrow, then I'll prolly eat something that I cant get in Atlanta, like Jack In the Box, lol.

Djing my annual Prince tribute tomorrow night (#7!!)

Sunday...prolly record shopping, maybe church with my moms or my daughter...dunno

Fuck aliens

-Warriorpoet415

http://soundcloud.com/rayandersonjr

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Jun-08-18 05:14 PM

9. "nice have a good set!.. and if you do go digging on sunday good luck!"
In response to Reply # 7

snacks
Member since Sep 15th 2005
5814 posts
Fri Jun-08-18 06:10 PM

11. "Get out of sleep debt first and foremost"
In response to Reply # 0

HS graduation party for one of my best friend's sons tomorrow, catch up w/ a few friends at some point, and lay low otherwise. It's been a looooooong week

The Brand Pod
https://www.youtube.com/@themonarchbrand
https://feeds.buzzsprout.com/2023071.rss

The Life Pod
https://www.youtube.com/@thewaterpodcast
https://redcircle.com/shows/the-water-podcast

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Jun-08-18 06:12 PM

12. "sleep debt... felt."
In response to Reply # 11

Creole
Charter member
15425 posts
Fri Jun-08-18 06:51 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
13. "4 days and a wake-up..."
In response to Reply # 0
Fri Jun-08-18 06:52 PM by Creole

before we head to Playa del Carmen. So, I’m going the same thing, this weekend, that I did last weekend: SIT MY ASS STILL!

Drink some brews, smoke a couple cigars, sip on some bourbon, tap my wife on the butt, take my lil hustling one to and from work, and eat some fresh eggs, fresh tomatoes, and fresh avocados.

Also, eat a bunch of watermelon and pineapple while doing all of the above.

--- praying for peace, love, and power

jimaveli
Charter member
6606 posts
Sat Jun-09-18 09:28 AM

14. "RE: it's Chris Tucker Ice Cube time again: FRIDAY & WEEKEND plans poast"
In response to Reply # 0

I have 3 weeks to pack up and get out of my first house. I bought it the year before I met my wife. With that, it was always more of a crib/pad than a home, so we are finally correcting this.

So, I'm unplugging game consoles that I'm not playing, donating clothes that I'm not wearing, selling my first post-college couch (I'm glad that couch can't talk), and all of that stuff. Or at least I'm continuing the process in earnest today.

I'm also gonna price out all of the cable TV options to try to get the best and cheapest one. Comcast has been living it up off of me for a loooooong time. I need to do the work now that there's reasonable alternatives all over the place nowadays.

Lobby General Discussion topic #13264996 Previous topic | Next topic