Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13252160

Subject: "Smallville actress arrested for role in sex ring" Previous topic | Next topic
legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79620 posts
Sat Apr-21-18 07:07 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Smallville actress arrested for role in sex ring"

https://pagesix.com/2018/04/20/smallville-actress-allison-mack-arrested-in-connection-with-sex-slave-cult/

Smallville” actress Allison Mack has been arrested for her alleged role in the notorious upstate sex slave cult Nxivm, federal prosecutors announced Friday.

She is expected to appear Friday in Brooklyn federal court on charges of sex trafficking and forced labor.

The bust comes less than a month after Nxivm leader Keith Raniere was collared on the same charges at a luxury villa in Mexico — where they had been hiding out since one of their “slaves” in October went public with her experience in the cult.

Mack, 35, was Raniere’s direct “slave” and had a sexual relationship with him — but also acted as a “master” to other slaves, who were forced to have sex with Raniere and get his initials burned into their pubic region with a cauterizing pen, according to the criminal complaint.

As the women were being branded like cattle, Mack allegedly placed her hands on their chests and told them to “feel the pain” and to “think of master,” prosecutors say.

The actress first lured the women into the secret society within Nxivm known as “The Vow” — and cajoled them into providing “collateral” like embarrassing photos and statements to use as blackmail, federal prosecutors allege.

She then allegedly groomed the slaves for sex with Raniere — ordering them to adhere to extremely restrictive diets, refrain from removing their pubic hair, and to stay celibate, according to court documents.

She also forced them to pose naked for photos — “including on one occasion close-up pictures of their vaginas” — which were given to Raniere and also used as collateral, the feds charge.

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: Smallville actress arrested for role in sex ring
Apr 23rd 2018
wtf was that smallville set like? lol
Apr 23rd 2018
      Man, I wondered the same thing...
Apr 23rd 2018
           intent to distribute
Apr 23rd 2018
This shit wouldn't have happened in Gotham
Apr 23rd 2018
Keith Raniere
Apr 23rd 2018
Here is what I don't understand with this Nxivm Cult.
Apr 23rd 2018
I think the charges come in once you start using force and coercion
Apr 23rd 2018
Heiress Takes Over Alleged Sex Cult After Allison Mack’s Arrest
May 07th 2018
Clare got that crazy eye
May 07th 2018
damn. how yt folk so much better at shuttin down sex shit? R Kelly
May 07th 2018

infin8
Charter member
10401 posts
Mon Apr-23-18 09:55 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "RE: Smallville actress arrested for role in sex ring"
In response to Reply # 0

https://goo.gl/images/KXNbA9

IG: amadu_me

"...Whateva, man..." (c) Redman

legsdiamond
79620 posts
Mon Apr-23-18 12:00 PM

2. "wtf was that smallville set like? lol"
In response to Reply # 1

and how the hell you that old getting branded in a sex cult?

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

Marbles
Member since Oct 19th 2004
22290 posts
Mon Apr-23-18 12:03 PM

3. "Man, I wondered the same thing..."
In response to Reply # 2

The other chick from Smallville who played Lana is the one who connected this chick with this cult!

And the brother who played Pete had a sex tape with some Playboy Playmate and then did some time (I forgot the crime).

I bet that set was W I L D.

infin8
Charter member
10401 posts
Mon Apr-23-18 12:26 PM

5. "intent to distribute"
In response to Reply # 3

10 months

IG: amadu_me

"...Whateva, man..." (c) Redman

Paps_Smear
Member since Feb 02nd 2009
4254 posts
Mon Apr-23-18 12:17 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
4. "This shit wouldn't have happened in Gotham"
In response to Reply # 0

Someone would have been roped upside down by a grappling hook getting the shit beat out of them.

=================
Official Okay-Super Villain™

I only play the games that I win at -
Gamertag: Innovator
PSN: DurtyGambino
Steam: Durty Gambino
Twitch.tv/durtygambino

Boogiedwn
Member since Sep 25th 2003
8677 posts
Mon Apr-23-18 12:56 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
6. "Keith Raniere"
In response to Reply # 0
Mon Apr-23-18 12:57 PM by Boogiedwn

https://media1.s-nbcnews.com/j/newscms/2018_13/2377251/180326-nxivm-keith-raniere-one-time-use-only-ac-641p_9964f5287e4a16e0dfaf1de86dcc57d0.focal-760x380.jpg

Buddy_Gilapagos
Charter member
49426 posts
Mon Apr-23-18 01:12 PM

7. "Here is what I don't understand with this Nxivm Cult. "
In response to Reply # 0

Is the charge that the cult held people against their will and these people couldn't leave? or is the charge that they were brainwashed into being part of the cult?

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"

Rjcc
Charter member
94964 posts
Mon Apr-23-18 02:35 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
8. "I think the charges come in once you start using force and coercion"
In response to Reply # 7

www.engadgethd.com - the other stuff i'm looking at

Riot
Member since May 25th 2005
14614 posts
Mon May-07-18 06:58 AM

9. "Heiress Takes Over Alleged Sex Cult After Allison Mack’s Arrest"
In response to Reply # 0

https://www.vice.com/amp/en_ca/article/59jeax/heiress-takes-over-alleged-sex-cult-after-allison-macks-arrest?__twitter_impression=true

Clare Bronfman is a “fanatical” follower of Keith Raniere, who was arrested along with Mack on sex trafficking charges.
TWEET

Sarah Berman

Apr 23 2018, 6:47pm

Clare Bronfman and Allison Mack photos via Nxivm/Youtube

Now that Smallville actress Allison Mack has been arrested on sex trafficking and forced labour charges, the so-called sex cult she allegedly helped create has a new leader, former insiders say.

Heiress to Canadian liquor fortune Clare Bronfman is now in charge of an estimated dozen or more “slaves” spread between New York and Toronto, according to former Nxivm publicist Frank Parlato—though that could potentially change if Mack is granted bail this week.

The alleged sex cult is an offshoot of Nxivm, a pyramid-like self-help organization founded by Keith Raniere. Women recruited into the secret group were branded with Mack and Raniere’s initials and allegedly blackmailed into unwanted sex. Women were then required to recruit more “slaves” into the group, which at one point boasted more than 50 members.

ADVERTISEMENT

Clare Bronfman has previously denied being part of the secret “sorority” also known as DOS, but has been a longtime follower of Raniere. Last week VICE reported on more than a dozen lawsuits Clare and her sister Sara Bronfman have spearheaded against Nxivm adversaries, which former insiders say intimidated and silenced critics.

Parlato says Clare is among the most “ruthless” and “fanatical” Raniere devotees, who along with her sister has sunk more than $100 million into Nxivm ventures. Parlato told VICE she may now be plotting to discredit Nxivm critics, based on a number of domain names recently purchased by the organization.

“They bought up a number of domain names to attack some of the witnesses,” he said. “If Jane Doe 1 or 2 decided not to testify, that would certainly hurt the case against Raniere… I think she would do whatever it takes to see that those witnesses don’t testify.”

Raniere claims to have one of the highest IQ scores on Earth and requires students to call him “Vanguard” and bow to him. He was arrested in late March on sex trafficking and forced labour charges and was not granted bail.

According to a criminal complaint and US prosecutor statements this week, Mack helped “groom” women for sex with Raniere. Her “slaves” are required to hand over naked photos as “collateral” which they believed would be released if they spoke out about the group. The women are also kept on near-starvation diets and coerced into free labour at all hours of the night and day—a practice Parlato says has eased slightly in Raniere’s absence.

ADVERTISEMENT

“What I hear from inside sources is some are sleeping like they’ve never slept before, some are cheating on their diets, while others are more fanatical than ever—just weeping and gnashing teeth because they’re worried about Raniere.”

Sign up for the VICE Canada Newsletter to get the best of VICE Canada delivered to your inbox daily.

On her personal website, Clare Bronfman defended the secret group as a consensual expression of friendship. “I find no fault in a group of women (or men for that matter) freely taking a vow of loyalty and friendship with one another to feel safe while pushing back against the fears that have stifled their personal and professional growth,” she wrote in December. “It’s not for any of us to judge how they, or anyone else, choose to advance their lives and values.”

Mack will find out early this week whether or not she will be released on bail. US prosecutors have asked for “substantial secured bond” as well as house arrest and electronic monitoring “given the serious risk of flight and danger to the community that the defendant poses.”

Follow Sarah on Twitter.

)))--####---###--(((

bunda
<-.-> ^_^ \^0^/
get busy living, or get busy dying.

legsdiamond
79620 posts
Mon May-07-18 07:17 AM

10. "Clare got that crazy eye"
In response to Reply # 9

https://www.yourtango.com/sites/default/files/styles/header_slider/public/image_blog/clare%20bronfman.png?itok=SMFttIDQ

_explain555
Member since Oct 15th 2009
1412 posts
Mon May-07-18 07:43 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
11. "damn. how yt folk so much better at shuttin down sex shit? R Kelly"
In response to Reply # 0

been goin gatdamn 20 years

and recruit underage too

plus nigga hella out there wit it

payin off witnesses and scarin em from testifyin n shit

we gotta wait til he cosby age or what

Lobby General Discussion topic #13252160 Previous topic | Next topic