Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13250461

Subject: "finally Friday... Weekend plans?" Previous topic | Next topic
PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Apr-13-18 02:48 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"finally Friday... Weekend plans?"

man this week was a bit of a killer @ work until some breakthroughs finally happened yesterday... just glad I copped czarface and moosebumps so I had something new and fresh to listen too.. If I hadn't I surely would've perished.

Only one kid coming over this weekend.. which is always good for the fridge and cupboards.. I tell you twin 16 year old boys alone will bankrupt entire nations with the amount of food they can and will pack away.

I'm guessing there'll be stuff to do but what I really need to do is get busy in my music room... things have been disorganized there for too long and I need to get back working on some new and old projects.

man I'm having some Guinness when I get home tonight... I know they're chilling.... 3hrs till quitting time 4 until I get at them.

What're yer plans this time around the weekly bend???

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
went for a short walk @ lunch in the pouring rain
Apr 13th 2018
Going to Spurs/Warriors game 1 tomorrow!!
Apr 13th 2018

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Apr-13-18 03:54 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "went for a short walk @ lunch in the pouring rain"
In response to Reply # 0

listening to a reggae dancehall and dub playlist/mix I made years ago... it's fun because whenever the dub songs come on I put in all kinds of soundbites from Mr. Rogers Mr. T and Christopher Walken primarily...

It was cold outside... something inherently paradoxical about enjoying Jamaican music in cold rain... man what I wouldn't give to be sitting in bloody bay drinking a dragon stout right now.

dustin
Member since Feb 21st 2004
4006 posts
Fri Apr-13-18 04:11 PM

2. "Going to Spurs/Warriors game 1 tomorrow!!"
In response to Reply # 0
Fri Apr-13-18 04:12 PM by dustin

Finishing up my taxes besides that lol.

Lobby General Discussion topic #13250461 Previous topic | Next topic