Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13246894

Subject: "Does anyone else think trump is screwing Hope hicks?" Previous topic | Next topic
godleeluv
Member since Jun 11th 2013
5861 posts
Sat Mar-31-18 12:08 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Does anyone else think trump is screwing Hope hicks?"

I think they were screwing around. I’m just saying

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
not his type
Mar 31st 2018
I'd be surprised if his dick still worked.
Mar 31st 2018
Why do you think so?
Mar 31st 2018
He always speaks highly of her
Mar 31st 2018
Yes
Mar 31st 2018
Hell yeah..
Mar 31st 2018
LOL niggas want Hicks to be Trump's Lewinsky sooooo bad. Hell nah.
Mar 31st 2018
Worked her way up by being Ivanka's friend
Mar 31st 2018
and? whole admins full of all they friends whoopdy do. most of em still
Mar 31st 2018
      lol
Mar 31st 2018
      Some of those friends who got fired had real jobs
Mar 31st 2018
           a Bannon quote dawg?
Mar 31st 2018
                You moving the goalposts off the field.
Mar 31st 2018
                     dawg, is you lewandowski? wtf is splinternews and why should we
Apr 01st 2018
                          You must be Porter, Ivanka or Trump
Apr 01st 2018
                               Dude got that cape tied tight for this white woman
Apr 01st 2018
                               lol nigga please. all i said was she worked her way up and mfuckas liked...
Apr 01st 2018
                                    worked her way up how tho?
Apr 02nd 2018
                                         you don't see it ?
Apr 02nd 2018
                                              what has she done?
Apr 02nd 2018
                                                   Be Ivanka's model friend
Apr 02nd 2018
this new mistermaxx lite shtick weird bruh lol
Apr 02nd 2018
      bitch worked her way up bruh
Apr 02nd 2018
she was "the best piece of tail corey lewadanski will have"- dj trumpf
Apr 01st 2018
He wishes
Apr 02nd 2018
Yall be thinking to highly of these types of broads for some reason.
Apr 02nd 2018
      we or trump?
Apr 02nd 2018
      we. Trying to think why yall think she is above letting trump smash
Apr 02nd 2018
      nah.. she's smoking hot, no way she would let a billionaire smash
Apr 02nd 2018
fuck no lol.
Apr 02nd 2018
caption this:
Apr 02nd 2018
shit, I got nothing
Apr 02nd 2018

tomjohn29
Member since Oct 18th 2004
16802 posts
Sat Mar-31-18 07:12 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
1. "not his type"
In response to Reply # 0

Navem nu, cuando sol
Tutu nu, vondo nos nu
Vita em, no continous non
Nos nu ekta nos sepe ta, amen

When the sun shades the ship
We sweat and life is not safe
To swim or to touch not
When we unite we hedge amen

KiloMcG
Member since Jan 01st 2008
27561 posts
Sat Mar-31-18 09:28 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "I'd be surprised if his dick still worked. "
In response to Reply # 0

Boogie Stimuli
Member since Sep 24th 2010
14016 posts
Sat Mar-31-18 09:46 AM

3. "Why do you think so?"
In response to Reply # 0

~
~
~
~
~
Days like this I miss Sha Mecca

godleeluv
Member since Jun 11th 2013
5861 posts
Sat Mar-31-18 08:13 PM

6. "He always speaks highly of her"
In response to Reply # 3

Very defensive of her. Strikes me weird
... "A Beautiful Struggle"
https://m.facebook.com/jamelabullock
Www.reverbnation.com/jamela

MELa
Musically.Entertaining.Lyrically.Alluring.

Lurkmode
Member since May 07th 2011
5188 posts
Sat Mar-31-18 10:09 AM

4. "Yes"
In response to Reply # 0

Even if she doesn't look like Ivanka.

---------------------------
Signature

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79601 posts
Sat Mar-31-18 07:50 PM

5. "Hell yeah.. "
In response to Reply # 0

he prolly didn’t hit but I bet he tried everyday.

Prolly why she got fire.

You can’t lie right AND you ain’t fucking? Fired!!!

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

_explain555
Member since Oct 15th 2009
1412 posts
Sat Mar-31-18 08:27 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
7. "LOL niggas want Hicks to be Trump's Lewinsky sooooo bad. Hell nah."
In response to Reply # 0

she got bad taste in men for damn sure but she dont seem like da boss-fucking type

bitch worked her way up from temp to like 2nd or 3rd command in da white house

outfoxxed kellyanne AND omarosa who BEEN knowin Trump

nah she one of dem stealth career ninja types

Lurkmode
5188 posts
Sat Mar-31-18 08:40 PM

8. "Worked her way up by being Ivanka's friend"
In response to Reply # 7

How much effort does that take ?

Signature

_explain555
1412 posts
Sat Mar-31-18 09:46 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
9. "and? whole admins full of all they friends whoopdy do. most of em still"
In response to Reply # 8

got fired

she lasted 3 years and not one mfucka at dat white house got SHIT bad to say bout her

yall keep sleepin on these white wimmen tactics

they on some other shit

legsdiamond
79601 posts
Sat Mar-31-18 10:09 PM

10. "lol"
In response to Reply # 9

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

Lurkmode
5188 posts
Sat Mar-31-18 10:35 PM

11. "Some of those friends who got fired had real jobs"
In response to Reply # 9

>
>got fired
>
>
>she lasted 3 years and not one mfucka at dat white house got
>SHIT bad to say bout her
>

Why would he fire her, because she forgot the steam machine to get the wrinkles out his pants once. ?

Nah somebody had something bad to say

In “Fire and Fury,” Wolff includes this passage:

“You don’t know what you’re doing,” shouted a livid Bannon at Hicks, demanding to know who she worked for, the White House or Jared and Ivanka. “You don’t know how much trouble you are in,” he screamed, telling her that if she didn’t get a lawyer he would call her father and tell him he had better get her one. “You are dumb as a stone!”

>yall keep sleepin on these white wimmen tactics
>
>
>they on some other shit
>
>

Nothing new or hidden just white privilege.

Signature

_explain555
1412 posts
Sat Mar-31-18 11:15 PM

12. "a Bannon quote dawg?"
In response to Reply # 11
Sat Mar-31-18 11:19 PM by _explain555

lol

I rest my case

dats literally da only thing anyone finna find.

bitch gon be like keyser soze, just watch

edit: i aint say she aint privileged now. wit her cookie-cutter greenwhich ct ass lol

Lurkmode
5188 posts
Sat Mar-31-18 11:50 PM

13. "You moving the goalposts off the field."
In response to Reply # 12

>
>lol
>
>
>I rest my case

You said "not one" muthafucka said something bad. You said she worked her way up from a temp job. If the temp job is modeling for Ivanka, it's not really working your way up.

>
>dats literally da only thing anyone finna find.
>
>
>bitch gon be like keyser soze, just watch
>

lol nah more like the female Fredo

>
>edit: i aint say she aint privileged now. wit her
>cookie-cutter greenwhich ct ass lol

That's all she is

https://splinternews.com/hope-hicks-leaves-a-huge-void-of-nothingness-as-she-dep-1824205915

Hope Hicks Leaves a Huge Void of Nothingness as She Departs the White House

Hope Hicks Leaves a Huge Void of Nothingness as She Departs the White House

Clio Chang
Friday 10:36amFiled to: HOPE HICKS

Thursday marked Hope Hicks’ last day as White House Communications Director. The 29-year-old Hicks was one of Donald Trump’s closest and most trusted aides, and her departure is considered a blow for the president. Consequently, a number of pieces have come out questioning just who will replace the invaluable Hope Hicks.

But what was Hicks’ job, exactly? The role of communications director is a nebulous one and, as the Associated Press reported on Friday, Trump doesn’t really consider it that important, with aides joking that “he is his own communications director, who upends carefully laid plans with a tweet or digression.” Hicks herself is an intentionally opaque person working in a deeply non-transparent administration. She never gave a single on-camera interview during her time at the White House, which means we are left to parse news reports to figure out what she actually did.

Here’s how the New York Times described a typical Hicks day in its eulogy for her:

After waking up and often sending her first emails of the day around 4:30 a.m., Ms. Hicks would squeeze in a workout. Then, for much of the work day, she could usually be found in her closet-size office, where she would wait for the president’s inevitable call: “Hopester,” Mr. Trump would say, or “Hopey!” He sought her advice on any number of unfolding crises facing the White House, but also to check his instincts against hers.

Similarly, this is how Olivia Nuzzi described Hicks’ mornings in New York magazine:

She woke at 4 a.m.; responded to emails from the night before; read the bookmarked articles she’d been meaning to get to; met her trainer in the 3,200-square-foot gym on the first floor of her building; and arrived early at the northern gate, usually by 7:30 a.m.

Waking up early and sending some emails is impressive to me, personally, but not so much for a top White House staffer. Hicks would sit in a small room all day, wait for Trump to call her over, and then give him advice based on her own uninformed instincts? That’s a “job,” I guess, in the loose sense that Hicks was in an office, but it’s unclear that it was an invaluable one.

Most of the pieces emphasize Hicks’ closeness to Trump and her ability to act as an erratic president’s translator. “Her ability to anticipate what wants and also execute can’t be replicated,” a White House spokesman told the Times. But Hicks can’t have been that good given that Trump has continuously changed his mind at the last second, surprising his own staff time and time again.

The Times piece does offer some specifics. Hicks drafted Trump’s public statements in Trump-speak. She was in charge of the team that controlled the messaging on the tax bill, although “Trump has in recent weeks appeared to have little regard for any formal rollout of his administration’s policy goals.” She also sometimes told Trump to tweet and sometimes told him not to tweet:

From time to time, she advised him on whether an angry Twitter post he wanted to send would be in his best political interests. From time to time, according to a former White House official, she would tell him that it was.

In a way, I have respect for how much Hicks has scammed everyone into thinking she is indispensable even as she dispenses of herself.

Perhaps the internal fawning over Hicks has to do with the fact that she also worked to boost workplace morale (which, to be fair, is important emotional labor that is often discounted). “To cut the tension in a chaotic workplace,” the Times reports, “Ms. Hicks baked cookies for aides on Valentine’s Day, swapped country music song recommendations and texted her colleagues funny video clips.” Who will step up now?

Signature

_explain555
1412 posts
Sun Apr-01-18 01:16 AM

14. "dawg, is you lewandowski? wtf is splinternews and why should we "
In response to Reply # 13

believe they got da inside scoop on anything lol

you deliberately picked some fluff blogger thinkpiece instead of postin da articles wit actual sources goin on record and shit to big da girl up, but whatevs

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/29/us/politics/hope-hicks-white-house.html

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/03/hope-hicks-has-left-the-white-house-and-all-hell-is-breaking-loose

Not sure why you so pressed to play down da fact this bitch ran all da comm for a successful presidential campaign BY HERSELF then got 2 promotions at da WH servin under a mfucka who fires a Sec of State on twitter. dat aint no walk in the park. Bannon got like a MBA AND a masters in national security, served inna military and ran a media empire and still couldnt play da game right.

i aint sayin she on some marie curie shit, but da girl obviously pick shit up quick and know a thing or 2

plus if comm director such a bullshit job why da Schlaps gunnin for it when they already runnin ACU and CPAC n shit?

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/03/inside-the-cutthroat-battle-to-be-the-next-hope-hicks.html

Lurkmode
5188 posts
Sun Apr-01-18 08:32 AM

16. "You must be Porter, Ivanka or Trump"
In response to Reply # 14

You caping harder for Hicks than the three of them put together,

>
>believe they got da inside scoop on anything lol
>

Who needs the inside scoop, it's the Trump administration,nothing hard to figure out about the people he hires.

>you deliberately picked some fluff blogger thinkpiece instead
>of postin da articles wit actual sources goin on record and
>shit to big da girl up, but whatevs
>

You say that like the fluff got it wrong. Did you sleep through the campaign where mainstream gave Trump wall to wall coverage ? Did you miss the speech Trump gave that MSM said made him look Presidential, when all he did was read a teleprompter.

>https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/29/us/politics/hope-hicks-white-house.html

lmao did you really use the same link from the fluff piece, given that NYTimes articles has examples of how bad she was at her job.

>https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/03/hope-hicks-has-left-the-white-house-and-all-hell-is-breaking-loose
>

Yeah hell wasn't breaking loose when Hope was there.

>Not sure why you so pressed to play down da fact this bitch
>ran all da comm for a successful presidential campaign BY
>HERSELF then got 2 promotions at da WH servin under a mfucka
>who fires a Sec of State on twitter. dat aint no walk in the
>park. Bannon got like a MBA AND a masters in national
>security, served inna military and ran a media empire and
>still couldnt play da game right.
>

I'm not pressed but I do find it funny that this white woman got you trying to put on me and others in this thread what she did to you. I mean Hope Hicks is like Keyser Soze ? roflmao did Keyser tell the detective it's me I'm the guy you want, when they were talking ?

You really believe she helped him ? That is hilarious, she was so good at her job she was promoted twice. Hope the mastermind hiding right in front of us.

http://www.businessinsider.com/hope-hicks-drafted-statement-defending-rob-porter-2018-2

She didn't get fired because she tried to help Trump with his lies and she is Ivanka's friend, plus they like the way she looks, not because she was good at her job.

>i aint sayin she on some marie curie shit, but da girl
>obviously pick shit up quick and know a thing or 2
>

She picks things up so fast fast she testified that she tells white lies for the Trump and she made Kelly look like an idiot with the statement he put out after her boyfriend was fired. It's reported Trump was dictating to her and she literally did the tweeting.

>plus if comm director such a bullshit job why da Schlaps
>gunnin for it when they already runnin ACU and CPAC n shit?
>

I'm not saying the comm director job is bullshit. I'm saying she was not the good com director that you claim she was during her time.

Signature

legsdiamond
79601 posts
Sun Apr-01-18 11:09 AM

17. "Dude got that cape tied tight for this white woman"
In response to Reply # 16

_explain555
1412 posts
Sun Apr-01-18 11:25 AM

18. "lol nigga please. all i said was she worked her way up and mfuckas liked..."
In response to Reply # 16

yall doin da most not me

legsdiamond
79601 posts
Mon Apr-02-18 07:57 AM

19. "worked her way up how tho? "
In response to Reply # 18

that's what we are discussing.

You talking like she got a real ass paper trail

Lurkmode
5188 posts
Mon Apr-02-18 08:14 AM

20. "you don't see it ? "
In response to Reply # 19

She used white women "tactics to outfox kellyanne AND omarosa who BEEN knowin Trump"

she one of those "stealth career ninja types" who pick up things fast.

Yeah I have no idea what any of that means. Cape so tight it's strangling him.

Signature

legsdiamond
79601 posts
Mon Apr-02-18 08:22 AM

21. "what has she done? "
In response to Reply # 20

what are her accomplishments?

Lurkmode
5188 posts
Mon Apr-02-18 08:28 AM

22. "Be Ivanka's model friend"
In response to Reply # 21

I have no idea he kept telling me what I quoted up there.

Signature

MiracleRic
Member since Oct 21st 2002
45200 posts
Mon Apr-02-18 08:41 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
23. "this new mistermaxx lite shtick weird bruh lol"
In response to Reply # 7

Let me sport my Air Hyperbole 2010s in peace. (c) ansomble

Building repetoires (c) spm since 1983

legsdiamond
79601 posts
Mon Apr-02-18 08:47 AM

24. "bitch worked her way up bruh"
In response to Reply # 23

Riot
Member since May 25th 2005
14614 posts
Sun Apr-01-18 07:06 AM

15. "she was "the best piece of tail corey lewadanski will have"- dj trumpf"
In response to Reply # 0

Apparently he said this in a room full of people, including hicks

And then she was wit Rob porter, the dude who got fired after his ex-wives' black-eye pix went public

So all that means is that he 'moved on her like a bytch. But he couldn't get there.'

He mighta smashed at most once, but most likely she shot him down

)))--####---###--(((

bunda
<-.-> ^_^ \^0^/
get busy living, or get busy dying.

DavidHasselhoff
Charter member
11451 posts
Mon Apr-02-18 10:59 AM

25. "He wishes"
In response to Reply # 0

Buddy_Gilapagos
Charter member
49419 posts
Mon Apr-02-18 11:16 AM

26. "Yall be thinking to highly of these types of broads for some reason. "
In response to Reply # 25

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"

MiracleRic
45200 posts
Mon Apr-02-18 12:22 PM

28. "we or trump?"
In response to Reply # 26

Buddy_Gilapagos
Charter member
49419 posts
Mon Apr-02-18 12:29 PM

32. "we. Trying to think why yall think she is above letting trump smash"
In response to Reply # 28

when she f'ing cro-magnon Corey Lewandowski and the mormon abuser Robert Portman.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"

legsdiamond
79601 posts
Mon Apr-02-18 12:24 PM

30. "nah.. she's smoking hot, no way she would let a billionaire smash"
In response to Reply # 26

sarcasm

BrooklynWHAT
Member since Jun 15th 2007
85075 posts
Mon Apr-02-18 11:17 AM

27. "fuck no lol."
In response to Reply # 0

<--- Big Baller World Order

MiracleRic
45200 posts
Mon Apr-02-18 12:23 PM

29. "caption this:"
In response to Reply # 0

http://www.post-gazette.com/image/2018/03/01/1140x_q90_a10-7_cTC_ca246,92,3761,2511/TRUMP-HICKS-RESIGN-1-92.jpg

legsdiamond
79601 posts
Mon Apr-02-18 12:26 PM

31. "shit, I got nothing"
In response to Reply # 29

but one would think the sarah huckabee chick would see enough photos to realize that neck movement is a bad look for that double triple chin

yet she keeps doing it

Lobby General Discussion topic #13246894 Previous topic | Next topic