Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13220982

Subject: "This is not my first lifetime. " Previous topic | Next topic
13Rose
Charter member
19379 posts
Mon Dec-18-17 12:27 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"This is not my first lifetime. "
Mon Dec-18-17 12:50 PM by 13Rose

That post title is not for shock but something I recently discovered and it changed my life. Got a story, like to hear it? Here it go.

I was in a happy marriage for 5 years. Some folks on here have met me and my wife. While I generally keep my relationship stuff to myself we had a good life. We'd travel to other countries every year together. We loved similar music. I grew a lot during this relationship, but at some point things started to weird. I could feel us getting distant and when I would try to talk about it my wife wouldn't engage. Eventually we talked came to the conclusion that we needed to separate. I didn't want to because I looked at is as my word is my bond and because I gave my word that we would be together we needed to figure this out. But I couldn't do it by myself.

Fast forward, we separate but remain good friends. During our two years separated I date and enjoy living alone. I finally get to design my life for just me, my career is going well, things are moving forward. Then I go to my boy's wedding and that's when everything changed.

I barely make it to the wedding because I was really sick, but because it's my boy I tough it out. I have a good time and notice this one beautiful women who is in attendance. I ask my boy about her and find out she is his' new wife's co-worker. Cool. I don't say anything to her because I'm sick and I see her chatting it up with the groom's cousin. I figure he will get the number. Two weeks later I learn that the young lady I was asking about was also curious about me and ok'd my boy to give me her number.

We eventually talk on the phone two days straight and each time we talk for two hours. Nothing forced, everything just flows. During the second conversation I tell her "I'm not sure what's going on but this feels weird in a good way. I feel like I can just tell you anything and everything. I actually feel like I have to." She agreed that it was weird but she was feeling the same way. I then ask her on our first date to a concert which she agreed to attend.

The date went great, we had a great time and afterwards went out for pizza. During that meal we talked and stared at each other for about two hours. The whole experience felt very weird. We felt a strong connection to each other but had no idea why. At one point I actually asked myself "Is this for real?" Afterwards we got home and sent text messages to say we were home. Then at the same time we text each other. My text read "Thanks for being open to possibility. Thank you for being you." Her text read "I had an amazing time tonight. Thank you for being you." This freaked us out again and lead to us texting for another 2 hours or so. We spent this time talking about how unreal the experience had been and what we were physically experiencing. My body was literally shaking and my heart stirring. I shared all of this. Normally I would keep any of this stuff to myself and think it over, maybe tell a friend and see what they thought, THEN tell her. But I felt compelled to share everything. At this point we decide that we have to at least try to go to sleep. (It's now 2am on a school night) That's when I felt I had to tell her something else before we went to sleep.

I told her I felt like I'd loved her for several lifetimes.

She freaked, and then said she felt the same way. We spent some more time talking about if this was indeed real and deciding that it was. That was the end of our first date.

This revelation has truly changed me and the way I see the world. It's caused me to choose to quit my job because I'm no longer interested in spending time doing things that don't inspire me. I'm in the middle of experiencing a love I didn't know was possible. Even if I'm not with this woman for the rest of my life, it doesn't matter. I'm good.

This post was paid for by the following.

www.twitter.com/13Rose
www.debunkthemyth.org
http://dashaunworld.wordpress.com/
www.mothergreen.com

Remember MJ The Great!
PSN: ThirteenRose

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
it’s weird hearing a female talk about routes (c)
Dec 18th 2017
You know how generally one might say "I love her smile"
Dec 18th 2017
one question
Dec 18th 2017
I'm going freelance
Dec 18th 2017
RE: This is not my first lifetime.
Dec 18th 2017
Thanks
Dec 18th 2017
is this gonna be the OKP version of "Somewhere In Time"
Dec 18th 2017
RE: is this gonna be the OKP version of "Somewhere In Time"
Dec 18th 2017
peace and congrats, brother.
Dec 18th 2017
Peace Ike, I appreciate you fam.
Dec 18th 2017
Good luck. Happy For you. Note to readers though:
Dec 18th 2017
lol..facts
Dec 18th 2017
HA Here comes Buddy aka Level Set
Dec 18th 2017
lol my boyfriend did the same thing...we 6 months in now.
Dec 20th 2017
nope, not me.
Dec 18th 2017
and this is what people say until they've felt that feeling.
Dec 18th 2017
i can dig it.
Dec 18th 2017
dope. lucky/ fateful chance. just make sure neither of yall is adopted
Dec 18th 2017
RE: dope. lucky/ fateful chance. just make sure neither of yall is adopt...
Dec 18th 2017
It's not that
Dec 18th 2017
RE: This is not my first lifetime.
Dec 18th 2017
i know this feeling. its so beautiful and i'm glad you've found it.
Dec 18th 2017
Love you D
Dec 19th 2017
      yay me too!!!
Dec 20th 2017
thank you for sharing this...
Dec 18th 2017
Cuffing season in full swing.
Dec 19th 2017
this ish is beautiful, thank you for sharing.
Dec 19th 2017
awesome :). i want this. good luck!
Dec 19th 2017
I didn't think people felt like this anymore
Dec 19th 2017
I'm thankful for all the support OKP
Dec 19th 2017
can't wait to see you again so I can tell y'all our story
Dec 20th 2017
Mr Lover Man, timeless in time.
Dec 19th 2017

Trinity444
Charter member
41728 posts
Mon Dec-18-17 12:59 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "it’s weird hearing a female talk about routes (c)"
In response to Reply # 0
Mon Dec-18-17 01:03 PM by Trinity444

like it is hearing males talk about love

gimme me more....lots more

13Rose
Charter member
19379 posts
Mon Dec-18-17 01:43 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
4. "You know how generally one might say "I love her smile""
In response to Reply # 1

Or "I love the way she make me feel." I don't have any of that. The love I feel goes beyond the person I'm sharing this experience with. There is no one thing I love about her and we are similar yet VERY DIFFERENT. We have different music tastes. We come from similar yet different backgrounds. I've never told someone I love them so quickly and without reservation. I also did not REALLY think about past lives before. It was always just a cool idea. Not anymore.

www.twitter.com/13Rose
www.debunkthemyth.org
www.mothergreen.com

Remember MJ The Great!

atruhead
Charter member
85230 posts
Mon Dec-18-17 01:02 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "one question"
In response to Reply # 0

>This revelation has truly changed me and the way I see the
>world. It's caused me to choose to quit my job because I'm no
>longer interested in spending time doing things that don't
>inspire me.

what's the plan going to be now?

13Rose
Charter member
19379 posts
Mon Dec-18-17 01:40 PM

3. "I'm going freelance"
In response to Reply # 2

It's always been my endgame goal working in advertising but I wasn't sure of when I'd feel ready to take that leap. I'm now ready. In fact I don't even feel nervous about it.

And after going freelance I'm going to use the new free time to discover other things that inspire me and direct my energy towards them.

www.twitter.com/13Rose
www.debunkthemyth.org
www.mothergreen.com

Remember MJ The Great!

upUPNorth
Member since Oct 12th 2005
1694 posts
Mon Dec-18-17 01:55 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
5. "RE: This is not my first lifetime. "
In response to Reply # 0

I mean damn. All I can say is this reminds me of my favourite movie, Cafe de Flore. In a way that makes me think y'all should watch it together lol.

---------------------
Obviously White

13Rose
Charter member
19379 posts
Mon Dec-18-17 02:00 PM

7. "Thanks"
In response to Reply # 5

I'll check it out.

www.twitter.com/13Rose
www.debunkthemyth.org
www.mothergreen.com

Remember MJ The Great!

NoFuture4Us
Member since Jan 11th 2017
313 posts
Mon Dec-18-17 02:00 PM

6. "is this gonna be the OKP version of "Somewhere In Time""
In response to Reply # 0

good luck my man

https://www.instagram.com/christiancgarrido/

Hussein ibn Malik "if he escaped on a horse he might be realest nigga ever, EVER..2013 Nat Turner with the burner"
MaxPtah "Django is real homie.."
PoppaGeorge "If you're a child of the 70's, Ye looks like a p

13Rose
Charter member
19379 posts
Mon Dec-18-17 03:36 PM

12. "RE: is this gonna be the OKP version of "Somewhere In Time""
In response to Reply # 6

Thanks. I'll have to peep this also.

www.twitter.com/13Rose
www.debunkthemyth.org
www.mothergreen.com

Remember MJ The Great!

IkeMoses
Charter member
70875 posts
Mon Dec-18-17 02:55 PM

8. "peace and congrats, brother."
In response to Reply # 0

-30-
You know it's drama, but it sound real good.

13Rose
Charter member
19379 posts
Mon Dec-18-17 03:38 PM

13. "Peace Ike, I appreciate you fam."
In response to Reply # 8

Don't be surprised if I hit you up to collaborate on writing this book. I'm feeling a pull in that direction.

Oh and I also think I'm moving in a year or so from NY to Cali. I'll hit you up for sure.

www.twitter.com/13Rose
www.debunkthemyth.org
www.mothergreen.com

Remember MJ The Great!

Buddy_Gilapagos
Charter member
49394 posts
Mon Dec-18-17 03:00 PM

9. "Good luck. Happy For you. Note to readers though:"
In response to Reply # 0

Don't be expecting the same results after telling somebody you love them after a first date. 13Rose struck lightening. That shit will probably not go down the same for you. Just saying...

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"

Seven
Member since Dec 11th 2004
10708 posts
Mon Dec-18-17 05:23 PM

16. "lol..facts"
In response to Reply # 9

13Rose
Charter member
19379 posts
Mon Dec-18-17 06:46 PM

19. "HA Here comes Buddy aka Level Set"
In response to Reply # 9

We actually talked about that. Saying it would be horrible to have these feelings and be alone in those feelings. We both would feel like we were insane if the other person wasn't also experiencing this simultaneously.

www.twitter.com/13Rose
www.debunkthemyth.org
www.mothergreen.com

Remember MJ The Great!

Damali
Member since Sep 12th 2002
35863 posts
Wed Dec-20-17 04:28 PM

31. "lol my boyfriend did the same thing...we 6 months in now."
In response to Reply # 9

jdub1313
Charter member
4732 posts
Mon Dec-18-17 03:26 PM

10. "nope, not me."
In response to Reply # 0

too much of a cynic to fall for the okey doke.

Damali
35863 posts
Mon Dec-18-17 08:27 PM

21. "and this is what people say until they've felt that feeling."
In response to Reply # 10

no one can convince you of it. you've either experienced it, or you haven't.

and when you do? it's impossible to deny.

d

willi_dudat
Member since Jul 26th 2005
8272 posts
Mon Dec-18-17 03:34 PM

11. "i can dig it. "
In response to Reply # 0

this reminds me of the movie hancock.

"It's the return of the gangsta, thanks ta..."

-du

Riot
Member since May 25th 2005
14614 posts
Mon Dec-18-17 04:42 PM

14. "dope. lucky/ fateful chance. just make sure neither of yall is adopted"
In response to Reply # 0

no bull/snark

long lost siblings/cousins/parents can reconnect and have those kinds of 'unexplained' deep magnetic attractions like you described

)))--####---###--(((

bunda
<-.-> ^_^ \^0^/
get busy living, or get busy dying.

upUPNorth
Member since Oct 12th 2005
1694 posts
Mon Dec-18-17 06:00 PM

17. "RE: dope. lucky/ fateful chance. just make sure neither of yall is adopt..."
In response to Reply # 14

There's actually a name for that, I can't remember what it is, there was a short film about it that named it at the end, some acronym for a 'syndrome'. But yeah, this is kind of exactly what it was about, except they knew they were related but still almost wanted to run away together despite their families. It was subtler than that though.

---------------------
Obviously White

13Rose
Charter member
19379 posts
Mon Dec-18-17 06:44 PM

18. "It's not that"
In response to Reply # 14

We are from different backgrounds culturally. No brother sister thing there. I also got a spiritual reading done and apparently we've been together at least 4 times before. Married at least once.

www.twitter.com/13Rose
www.debunkthemyth.org
www.mothergreen.com

Remember MJ The Great!

Quas
Member since Oct 29th 2008
312 posts
Mon Dec-18-17 05:04 PM

15. "RE: This is not my first lifetime. "
In response to Reply # 0

Inspiring story. The chemistry is really strong between the both of you.

Damali
35863 posts
Mon Dec-18-17 08:25 PM

20. "i know this feeling. its so beautiful and i'm glad you've found it."
In response to Reply # 0

And i know you will enjoy every single second of it.

So happy for you, brother.

d

13Rose
Charter member
19379 posts
Tue Dec-19-17 12:04 PM

26. "Love you D"
In response to Reply # 20

Can't wait for y'all to meet.

www.twitter.com/13Rose
www.debunkthemyth.org
www.mothergreen.com

Remember MJ The Great!

Damali
35863 posts
Wed Dec-20-17 04:23 PM

30. "yay me too!!! "
In response to Reply # 26

CyrenYoung
Charter member
34204 posts
Mon Dec-18-17 09:29 PM

22. "thank you for sharing this..."
In response to Reply # 0

..a lot of people find themselves in uncomfortable places, yet never realize that they have options.

happiness is a choice. choose wisely.

*skatin' the rings of saturn*

..and miles to go before i sleep...

FLUIDJ
Member since Sep 18th 2002
44614 posts
Tue Dec-19-17 10:26 AM

23. "Cuffing season in full swing. "
In response to Reply # 0

"Get ready....for your blessing....."

kelvinmercerlookalike
Member since Jan 08th 2006
6025 posts
Tue Dec-19-17 11:27 AM

24. "this ish is beautiful, thank you for sharing."
In response to Reply # 0

let love rule, my G.

*CROCKER*

word booty.

HSUBAKCITS

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r9/chowyunskinny/Gold%20Chef/iron_chef.jpg

nayaa
Member since Oct 06th 2009
20190 posts
Tue Dec-19-17 11:32 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
25. "awesome :). i want this. good luck!"
In response to Reply # 0

~
IG: @fireysky

infin8
Charter member
10401 posts
Tue Dec-19-17 02:15 PM

27. "I didn't think people felt like this anymore"
In response to Reply # 0

congratulations.

IG: amadu_me

"...Whateva, man..." (c) Redman

13Rose
Charter member
19379 posts
Tue Dec-19-17 02:41 PM

28. "I'm thankful for all the support OKP"
In response to Reply # 0

It's been the craziest things I've ever experienced. My first unaltered spiritual experience. It felt from the beginning the our ancestors had a hand in helping us find each other. We've been kinda keeping track of how long we've been together like a newborn because it's all so different. I learned her last name a week after I told her I loved her for the first time.

Crazy times.

www.twitter.com/13Rose
www.debunkthemyth.org
www.mothergreen.com

Remember MJ The Great!

Damali
35863 posts
Wed Dec-20-17 04:30 PM

32. "can't wait to see you again so I can tell y'all our story"
In response to Reply # 28

I didn't post it on here cuz i didn't want the ridicule LOL (especially w/him being Nigerian)

but its so similar to yours.

but yeah, first date: magic.

we'll catch up after the new year. Love you to pieces.

d

isaaaa
Member since May 10th 2007
30565 posts
Tue Dec-19-17 02:58 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
29. "Mr Lover Man, timeless in time. "
In response to Reply # 0

Anti-gentrification, cheap alcohol & trying to look pretty in our twilight posting years (c) Big Reg
http://Tupreme.com

Lobby General Discussion topic #13220982 Previous topic | Next topic