Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13213522

Subject: "a cop gets murdered. what's closest to your reaction" Previous topic | Next topic
BigJazz
Charter member
24443 posts
Fri Nov-17-17 11:26 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Poll question: a cop gets murdered. what's closest to your reaction"

Poll result (28 votes)
look at the murder rate. niggas get shot everyday, B (11 votes)Vote
gotta get a cop killer off the street. it takes an extra level of crazy to kill a cop (10 votes)Vote
a bit of both (7 votes)Vote

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
where is the neither option?
Nov 17th 2017
Need to know more about the sides....
Nov 17th 2017
none of these
Nov 17th 2017
would Need more info...alot more
Nov 17th 2017
link:
Nov 17th 2017
annnnnnd only one gun is shown as being fired...the detective's
Nov 17th 2017
I'm saying, they offer all of the superlatives, background, etc...
Nov 17th 2017
Pryzbylewski? Or something more sinister?
Nov 18th 2017
Word on the street: (from my Baltimore people)
Nov 18th 2017
      Twitter is saying they (the cops) got the blocks on lockdown / occupatio...
Nov 18th 2017
      they did...which makes this even more weird and i'm startin to believe
Nov 20th 2017
           and after this last press conference...DEFINITELY maybe some truth
Nov 20th 2017
                that cop got shot by another cop. i'd put betting money on that
Nov 21st 2017
                     yup the BCPD...they are ridiculously incompetent...been saying that (on
Nov 21st 2017
      Yea the streets talking
Nov 20th 2017
i read 100 or so replies of people's reaction to a cop getting killed
Nov 17th 2017
obamas war on police continues.
Nov 17th 2017
really?
Nov 17th 2017
nigga.
Nov 17th 2017
      *crying laughing emoji*
Nov 17th 2017
      lmao
Nov 17th 2017
      I missed your whole point
Nov 17th 2017
What war?
Nov 17th 2017
      niggaaa.
Nov 17th 2017
           Don’t worry I’ll wait
Nov 17th 2017
                you at cape canaveral right now
Nov 17th 2017
                     Nah cuz
Nov 18th 2017
that's the risk of signing up
Nov 17th 2017
Neither of those, Im like “Please dont be brown”
Nov 17th 2017
i feel bad for his family...that's about it.
Nov 17th 2017
Honestly I reserve SOME of my sympathy until I hear the story
Nov 17th 2017
WHAT ELSE? (c) Gwitty
Nov 17th 2017
SHWOW
Nov 17th 2017
Excuse my petty
Nov 17th 2017
      Gotcha. Really I just wanted to reply with another Gwitty phrase
Nov 17th 2017
           Gwitty references just made my day. Happy Friday guys
Nov 17th 2017
Co sign.
Nov 19th 2017
i think it's awful
Nov 17th 2017
is the cop black or white?
Nov 17th 2017
i don't want cops to get shot and respect due when they do, but cam'ron.
Nov 17th 2017
Reward up to $190K now.
Nov 17th 2017
the FOP putting up $90k makes sense to me
Nov 17th 2017
      Yea this is bad all around
Nov 17th 2017
Blue. Most cop killers seem like fucked-up people...
Nov 18th 2017
Could say the same about cops and American policing in general
Nov 19th 2017
How did most white folks react when MLK was killed?
Nov 19th 2017
Suuuu-Woop!
Nov 20th 2017
Damn!
Nov 20th 2017
Was scheduled to testify to a grand jury against officers the very next ...
Nov 22nd 2017
This was a hit, and the commissioner had to know:
Nov 22nd 2017
Clearly a hit. police chief is so quick to say it wasn’t.
Nov 23rd 2017
This is why there are no “good cops”. “Good cops” get killed...
Nov 24th 2017
Snitches get more than snitches
Nov 24th 2017
it's clear that the BPD knows another cop killed him
Nov 25th 2017
Man listen,...
Nov 24th 2017
if it's on cable news, bet a black person did it
Nov 24th 2017

MiracleRic
Member since Oct 21st 2002
45200 posts
Fri Nov-17-17 11:33 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
1. "where is the neither option?"
In response to Reply # 0

or the im less inclined to being a sociopath option?

Let me sport my Air Hyperbole 2010s in peace. (c) ansomble

Building repetoires (c) spm since 1983

FLUIDJ
Member since Sep 18th 2002
44616 posts
Fri Nov-17-17 11:49 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "Need to know more about the sides...."
In response to Reply # 0

"Get ready....for your blessing....."

Government Name
Member since Dec 16th 2005
23190 posts
Fri Nov-17-17 11:56 AM

3. "none of these"
In response to Reply # 0

________
http://twitter.com/aehorton
http://instagram.com/aehorton

ambient1
Member since May 23rd 2007
41077 posts
Fri Nov-17-17 11:57 AM

4. "would Need more info...alot more"
In response to Reply # 0
Fri Nov-17-17 12:05 PM by ambient1

for example...it's now being reported that dude possibly got popped w/ his own gun

=======================================
Coolin...

BigJazz
Charter member
24443 posts
Fri Nov-17-17 12:07 PM

5. "link:"
In response to Reply # 0

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-detective-thursday-20171116-story.html

Baltimore police detective dies after being shot; police seek 'heartless, ruthless, soulless killer

A veteran Baltimore detective tasked with solving murders became the city’s latest homicide victim Thursday, a day after he was shot in the head while investigating a killing in West Baltimore.

Det. Sean Suiter, 43, died surrounded by his wife, five children and fellow officers at the Maryland Shock Trauma Center as the manhunt continued for his killer. By nightfall, authorities were offering rewards totaling nearly $170,000 for information leading to his shooter’s capture.

The 18-year veteran, who joined the police homicide unit two years ago to help combat the city’s historic surge in killings, is the 309th homicide victim in Baltimore this year. It’s the third straight year in which the city has suffered more than 300 killings, a level that had not been seen since the 1990s.

“We will find the person responsible for this ridiculous, absurd, unnecessary loss of life,” Police Commissioner Kevin Davis said. He implored citizens to help police “bring this heartless, ruthless, soulless killer to justice.”

Suiter’s death stunned the department, in which he was well known and well liked. Doctors at the University of Maryland Shock Trauma Center found themselves trying to save the life of an officer they knew personally.

“He was well respected,” Mayor Catherine Pugh said, “and he will be very sorely missed by everyone.”

Suiter’s extended family arrived Thursday, some traveling from as far as Florida. Pugh spoke of his wife.

“Pray for her, pray for their children — and pray for our city,” she urged during a news conference outside the hospital.

Police say Suiter was shot Wednesday afternoon in a notoriously violent section of the Harlem Park neighborhood of West Baltimore. An entire city block remained cordoned off Thursday morning as police scoured the area and police academy cadets knocked on doors in search of information.

Pugh reiterated Thursday that crime in the city was “out of control.”

Police say Suiter was in the neighborhood doing “followup” on a triple killing from last year when he saw a man acting suspiciously. Suiter, wearing a suit and tie like all homicide detectives, attempted to speak to the man and was shot.

A police source, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to discuss the case publicly, said Suiter was trying to find a witness for the case when he and another detective saw the suspicious activity in a vacant lot in the middle of the 900 block of Bennett Place.

The two detectives split up, apparently to try to cover different exits of the block, the source said. Then Suiter was shot.

Though the majority of Baltimore police officers now wear body cameras, homicide detectives do not.

Davis said police had found evidence that suggested the suspect was injured, but declined to elaborate. He said police were searching emergency rooms and doctors’ offices for “anyone with an unexplained injury.”

Federal agencies and Metro Crime Stoppers offered $69,000 for information leading to an arrest. Gov. Larry Hogan pledged another $100,000 in state money to help.

Hogan said the “individual responsible for this heinous crime will be found, charged, and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.” He ordered the Maryland state flag lowered to half-staff.

Authorities asked anyone with information to contact the Baltimore FBI office at 1-800-CALL-FBI, Baltimore police detectives at 410-396-2100, or Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-866-7-LOCK-UP. Tips can also be texted to Baltimore police via 443-902-4824.

Suiter’s shooting was the second of a law enforcement officer in West Baltimore this month. Sgt. Tony Anthony Mason Jr., 40, a District of Columbia police officer who lived in Baltimore, was shot to death in the 2800 block of Elgin Avenue on Nov. 4. He was off duty at the time.

The last Baltimore police officer to die in the line of duty was Officer Craig Chandler, who succumbed in January 2015 from injuries sustained two months earlier. He was a passenger in a cruiser pursuing a moped when it crashed into a utility pole.

Officer William Torbit was shot to death in 2011 in a friendly-fire incident while trying to break up a crowd outside a nightclub.

The last city officer fatally shot by a suspect in the line of duty was Officer Troy Chesley in 2007. Brandon Grimes, accused of shooting Chesley during an attempted robbery, was convicted of murder and sentenced to life in prison without parole.

Chesley’s son, Trayvon, was shot to death in Baltimore this year.

Baltimore State’s Attorney Marilyn J. Mosby said she knew Suiter from her work as a trial prosecutor.

“I know firsthand his love and passion for serving the citizens of Baltimore and fighting crime,” she said in a statement. “We have lost a true gem today.”

Mosby called the shooting an “act of cowardice.” She said she wanted Suiter’s family to know it would not go unpunished.

“I want them to rest assured that we will do our part to ensure that the perpetrator of this offense is brought to justice,” she said.

For hours after Suiter was shot Wednesday night, police maintained a wide perimeter around the 900 block of Bennett Place while officers checked homes for the shooter.

On Thursday morning, police cadets in khaki pants and dark jackets fanned out across the neighborhood, knocking on doors to ask neighbors if they knew anything about the shooting or the shooter. They handed out fliers to residents who opened the door.

Police officers searched Ashley Smith’s home on Bennett Place, checking the windows in the back and her basement. Like others in Harlem Park, Smith, 22, said she was unable to leave her home Wednesday night. After she and her 15-month-old son left to get something to eat Thursday morning, she said, she was having difficulty returning.

Khalil Halsey, 26, was sitting in a house on Edmondson Avenue Wednesday night when he heard sirens and cars rushing past. He said he knew something was different.

“They just kept coming and coming,” Halsey said.

He wondered why so many officers remained at the scene Thursday.

“What is it they are trying to find?” he asked. “Maybe they are just trying to make their presence known.”

Halsey called the killing “a shame.”

“This man didn’t wake up yesterday morning thinking this was going to happen to him,” he said. “It’s getting crazy — almost as if death and murder is the norm today.”

More than a dozen people have been shot or killed in the area in recent years.

Outside the hospital Thursday, Davis asked a question of his officers grieving across the city.

“What do you think Detective Suiter would want you to do about this?”

ambient1
41077 posts
Fri Nov-17-17 03:24 PM

15. "annnnnnd only one gun is shown as being fired...the detective's"
In response to Reply # 5

this is gonna be wild

Coolin...

bentagain
Member since Mar 19th 2008
16595 posts
Fri Nov-17-17 04:36 PM

21. "I'm saying, they offer all of the superlatives, background, etc..."
In response to Reply # 15

for the detective

with absolutely no details about the shooting

but somehow...it's murda (c)

c'mon

---------------------------------------------------------------

If you can't understand it without an explanation

you can't understand it with an explanation

flipnile
Member since Nov 05th 2003
13575 posts
Sat Nov-18-17 04:29 PM

37. "Pryzbylewski? Or something more sinister?"
In response to Reply # 15

Was there even a "guy acting suspiciously" at all?

Lil Rabies
Member since Oct 12th 2005
1586 posts
Sat Nov-18-17 04:07 PM

36. "Word on the street: (from my Baltimore people)"
In response to Reply # 5

Is that the detective was scheduled to testify against other police involving corruption next week. I'm hearing it was a hit and niggas are shook about being framed. The block is super hot.

Taking shots in the dark/that's a bad call
Going straight for your head/ gotta saw it off

MEAT
Member since Feb 08th 2008
22257 posts
Sat Nov-18-17 06:31 PM

38. "Twitter is saying they (the cops) got the blocks on lockdown / occupatio..."
In response to Reply # 36

------
“There is no fate that cannot be surmounted by scorn.” -Albert Camus

ambient1
41077 posts
Mon Nov-20-17 10:48 AM

42. "they did...which makes this even more weird and i'm startin to believe"
In response to Reply # 38

the rumors

I'm under the impression they were set up and staged there for days just to 'irritate' the residents to rat on whoever they think did it

it's starting to look like a coverup is going on

Coolin...

ambient1
41077 posts
Mon Nov-20-17 02:52 PM

46. "and after this last press conference...DEFINITELY maybe some truth "
In response to Reply # 42
Mon Nov-20-17 03:17 PM by ambient1

to the rumor that his partner shot him

-NO description or name of the suspect
-Partner was a 'witness' and name not being released
-they are going off of 'tips' from the community
-see the first bullet point
-story changed 3 times since it happened...
-they been examining a small alley for 5 days
-only shell casings found from the cops gun

somethin aint adding up

ohh...forgot to mention...

the detective is the one who ratted on the other cops, including the philly cop who got brought down for that training day shit

Coolin...

BigJazz
Charter member
24443 posts
Tue Nov-21-17 09:58 AM

47. "that cop got shot by another cop. i'd put betting money on that"
In response to Reply # 46

won't be no civilian arrested for the murder cuz a civilian ain't kill him.

what you might see is the police pick a guy with a long record and pursue him and then kill him and tell the people

WE FOUND THE COP KILLER BUT HE RESISTED AND WAS KILLED WHILE WE TRIED TO DETAIN HIM

and enough people will believe it to make the story go away.

I ain't lyin. This shit i'm making up is true...

ambient1
41077 posts
Tue Nov-21-17 10:14 AM

48. "yup the BCPD...they are ridiculously incompetent...been saying that (on"
In response to Reply # 47
Tue Nov-21-17 10:15 AM by ambient1

here) forever

they put up 20 bands for a ghost that doesn't seem to exist

nothing is adding up in this story

and they killed their own a few years ago...Torbitt

Coolin...

Beezo
Charter member
27560 posts
Mon Nov-20-17 11:45 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
43. "Yea the streets talking "
In response to Reply # 36

<---
Fuck a sig, my presence is enough.

BigJazz
Charter member
24443 posts
Fri Nov-17-17 12:13 PM

6. "i read 100 or so replies of people's reaction to a cop getting killed"
In response to Reply # 0

most fell into one of the 2 poll choices.

Reeq
Member since Mar 11th 2013
16347 posts
Fri Nov-17-17 12:15 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
7. "obamas war on police continues."
In response to Reply # 0

BigJazz
Charter member
24443 posts
Fri Nov-17-17 12:16 PM

8. "really?"
In response to Reply # 7

Reeq
16347 posts
Fri Nov-17-17 12:19 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
9. "nigga."
In response to Reply # 8

Government Name
Member since Dec 16th 2005
23190 posts
Fri Nov-17-17 12:40 PM

11. "*crying laughing emoji*"
In response to Reply # 9

________
http://twitter.com/aehorton
http://instagram.com/aehorton

Pete Burns
Member since Oct 18th 2005
5446 posts
Fri Nov-17-17 12:52 PM

12. "lmao"
In response to Reply # 9

BigJazz
Charter member
24443 posts
Fri Nov-17-17 06:52 PM

30. "I missed your whole point"
In response to Reply # 9

My bad

I ain't lyin. This shit i'm making up is true...

hip bopper
Member since Jun 22nd 2003
7385 posts
Fri Nov-17-17 04:27 PM

19. "What war?"
In response to Reply # 7

Reeq
16347 posts
Fri Nov-17-17 06:08 PM

27. "niggaaa."
In response to Reply # 19

hip bopper
7385 posts
Fri Nov-17-17 09:09 PM

31. "Don’t worry I’ll wait "
In response to Reply # 27

sndesai1
Member since Feb 02nd 2013
1229 posts
Fri Nov-17-17 10:13 PM

32. "you at cape canaveral right now"
In response to Reply # 31

hip bopper
7385 posts
Sat Nov-18-17 10:51 AM

34. "Nah cuz"
In response to Reply # 32

tariqhu
Charter member
17893 posts
Fri Nov-17-17 12:29 PM

10. "that's the risk of signing up"
In response to Reply # 0

Y'all buy those labels, I was born supreme

DavidHasselhoff
Charter member
11451 posts
Fri Nov-17-17 02:39 PM

13. "Neither of those, Im like “Please dont be brown”"
In response to Reply # 0

BrooklynWHAT
Member since Jun 15th 2007
85076 posts
Fri Nov-17-17 02:40 PM

14. "i feel bad for his family...that's about it."
In response to Reply # 0

<--- Big Baller World Order

micMajestic
Charter member
22938 posts
Fri Nov-17-17 03:27 PM

16. "Honestly I reserve SOME of my sympathy until I hear the story"
In response to Reply # 0

It's not a healthy mindstate to have, but we all know where it comes from.

Kira
Member since Nov 14th 2004
28846 posts
Fri Nov-17-17 03:32 PM

17. "WHAT ELSE? (c) Gwitty"
In response to Reply # 0

I need to see, in no particular order, mind you:

The toxicology report of the officer
The officer's criminal record
The officer's social media profiles in-depth
The officer's fiancee or wife and family along with their criminal records
The officer's education background
The officer's policing record with arrests made and fines levied

Everything has to be completely clean and even then I'm going to find a way to avoid giving a definitive reason outside of slandering his background using it as an excuse to negate the agenda of "stop cops from killing black people and harassing them constantly"

In other words, cops kill my people everyday that's life.

If the cop dies, that data shows (c) racist white person, it more than likely happened due to heart attack off the clock.

micMajestic
Charter member
22938 posts
Fri Nov-17-17 05:31 PM

22. "SHWOW"
In response to Reply # 17
Fri Nov-17-17 05:32 PM by micMajestic

>I need to see, in no particular order, mind you:
>
>The toxicology report of the officer
>The officer's criminal record
>The officer's social media profiles in-depth
>The officer's fiancee or wife and family along with their
>criminal records
>The officer's education background
>The officer's policing record with arrests made and fines
>levied
>
>Everything has to be completely clean and even then I'm going
>to find a way to avoid giving a definitive reason outside of
>slandering his background using it as an excuse to negate the
>agenda of "stop cops from killing black people and harassing
>them constantly"
>
>In other words, cops kill my people everyday that's life.
>
>If the cop dies, that data shows (c) racist white person, it
>more than likely happened due to heart attack off the clock.

Kira
Member since Nov 14th 2004
28846 posts
Fri Nov-17-17 05:35 PM

23. "Excuse my petty"
In response to Reply # 22

After all I am damn tired of all the excuses conservatives come up with every time an innocent black person dies. Nah, I need all the data available before I jump to conclusions and give empathy to this person and agenda driven organizations.

micMajestic
Charter member
22938 posts
Fri Nov-17-17 05:52 PM

25. "Gotcha. Really I just wanted to reply with another Gwitty phrase"
In response to Reply # 23

>After all I am damn tired of all the excuses conservatives
>come up with every time an innocent black person dies. Nah, I
>need all the data available before I jump to conclusions and
>give empathy to this person and agenda driven organizations.

Very random to see the Shworldstar getting name dropped on OKP.

Mr. ManC
Member since Jan 26th 2009
11819 posts
Fri Nov-17-17 05:59 PM

26. "Gwitty references just made my day. Happy Friday guys"
In response to Reply # 25

Musica Negra
#13irteen

Atillah Moor
Member since Sep 05th 2013
13825 posts
Sun Nov-19-17 08:48 AM

40. "Co sign. "
In response to Reply # 17

Mynoriti
Charter member
38820 posts
Fri Nov-17-17 03:39 PM

18. "i think it's awful"
In response to Reply # 0

one way or another, a cop getting murdered is bad for everybody

ThaTruth
Charter member
99998 posts
Fri Nov-17-17 04:32 PM

20. "is the cop black or white?"
In response to Reply # 0

IkeMoses
Charter member
70875 posts
Fri Nov-17-17 05:48 PM

24. "i don't want cops to get shot and respect due when they do, but cam'ron."
In response to Reply # 0

-30-
You know it's drama, but it sound real good.

Beezo
Charter member
27560 posts
Fri Nov-17-17 06:38 PM

28. "Reward up to $190K now."
In response to Reply # 0

<---

BigJazz
Charter member
24443 posts
Fri Nov-17-17 06:51 PM

29. "the FOP putting up $90k makes sense to me"
In response to Reply # 28

But Hogan putting up $100k?

I can't clap to that...

Beezo
Charter member
27560 posts
Fri Nov-17-17 10:20 PM

33. "Yea this is bad all around"
In response to Reply # 29

<---

flipnile
13575 posts
Sat Nov-18-17 03:28 PM

35. "Blue. Most cop killers seem like fucked-up people..."
In response to Reply # 0

...that would have no problem killing me or you either. Fuck that. Dudes trying to avoid arrest, rather than men riding for any just cause.

Atillah Moor
13825 posts
Sun Nov-19-17 08:50 AM

41. "Could say the same about cops and American policing in general"
In response to Reply # 35

And be accurate

Atillah Moor
13825 posts
Sun Nov-19-17 08:46 AM

39. "How did most white folks react when MLK was killed? "
In response to Reply # 0

Probably something similar

isaaaa
Member since May 10th 2007
30565 posts
Mon Nov-20-17 01:44 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
44. "Suuuu-Woop!"
In response to Reply # 0

Anti-gentrification, cheap alcohol & trying to look pretty in our twilight posting years (c) Big Reg
http://Tupreme.com

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79616 posts
Mon Nov-20-17 01:56 PM

45. "Damn!"
In response to Reply # 0

That’s basically it.

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

Beezo
Charter member
27560 posts
Wed Nov-22-17 05:37 PM

49. "Was scheduled to testify to a grand jury against officers the very next ..."
In response to Reply # 0

Killed with his own gun.

The police commissioner just had a press conference.

<---

Castro
Charter member
50751 posts
Wed Nov-22-17 06:39 PM

50. "This was a hit, and the commissioner had to know:"
In response to Reply # 0

Slain Baltimore detective was to testify in indicted officers case
Justin FentonJustin FentonContact Reporter

Slain Baltimore homicide detective Sean Suiter was scheduled to testify before a federal grand jury in the case against a squad of indicted officers, Baltimore Police Commissioner Kevin Davis confirmed Wednesday evening.

Davis said he was recently informed of the information by federal prosecutors, and was told that Suiter was not a target of the investigation.

He also confirmed that Suiter is believed to have been killed with his own service weapon and said there was evidence of a struggle.

Suiter was with a partner at the time, and Davis said private surveillance video shows the partner seeking cover across the street when the gunfire erupted.

“The BPD and FBI do not possess any information that this ... is part of any conspiracy,” Davis said.

Suiter, an 18-year veteran of the city police force, was fatally shot Nov. 15 while investigating another killing in the notoriously violent Harlem Park neighborhood in West Baltimore.

The 43-year-old detective was a husband and father of five, who was described by other police as a dedicated officer. Suiter joined the city’s homicide unit in 2015.

Authorities are offering a $215,000 reward for information leading to an arrest.

Police have said Suiter was conducting follow-up investigation on a triple homicide in the 900 block of Bennett Place when he saw someone acting suspiciously in a vacant lot and approached.

Suiter attempted to speak to the man, Davis said, and was shot in the head.

Davis said he was told by federal prosecutors that Suiter was to testify against already-indicted officers, in relation to an incident from several years ago.

------------------
One Hundred.

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79616 posts
Thu Nov-23-17 08:59 PM

51. "Clearly a hit. police chief is so quick to say it wasn’t. "
In response to Reply # 50

Which means it was... smh

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

ThaTruth
Charter member
99998 posts
Fri Nov-24-17 11:08 AM

52. "This is why there are no “good cops”. “Good cops” get killed..."

when they’re about snitch on their brothers.

flipnile
13575 posts
Fri Nov-24-17 11:53 AM

53. "Snitches get more than snitches"
Fri Nov-24-17 11:54 AM by flipnile

Every year there are those "y'all need to step up and SAY SOMETHING" messages from cops about solving street crimes tho. I wonder if any cops will step up.

BigJazz
Charter member
24443 posts
Sat Nov-25-17 12:57 PM

56. "it's clear that the BPD knows another cop killed him"

and by "clear" i mean that's the logical conclusion anybody following this story comes up with.

how does this play out? does the BPD get to see this through or do some higher federal agency take over? cuz you KNOW the BPD is thinking of some bullshit way to spin this and hide their dirt. is a federal agency obligated to step in and take over?

you got citizens that figured the shit out days ago so i figure an official honest investigation done impartially would prove another cop killed him in no time at all

NoDrawls McGraw
Member since Jun 24th 2007
12122 posts
Fri Nov-24-17 01:22 PM

54. "Man listen,..."
In response to Reply # 0

...how dem ninjaz been actin,
I give naan fux if a couple hunnid of em get bodied. We need to even this playing field before my empathy kicks in.

Fuck dem ninjaz,...VEHEMENTLY!

https://chriswind.bandcamp.com/track/massage

"You can take an African out of Africa, but you can't take Africa out of the African"
Afro-Americana/Afro-Caribbana/Afro-Latino unite. We are ALL Black!

Riot
Member since May 25th 2005
14614 posts
Fri Nov-24-17 01:47 PM

55. "if it's on cable news, bet a black person did it"
In response to Reply # 0

if the story runs once, real quietly
the killer was white

)))--####---###--(((

bunda
<-.-> ^_^ \^0^/
get busy living, or get busy dying.

Lobby General Discussion topic #13213522 Previous topic | Next topic