Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13213306

Subject: "sick funk" Previous topic | Next topic
PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Thu Nov-16-17 04:27 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"sick funk"

would that this were a poast about Tower of Power or the Meters... alas it's only about feeling like crap.. got the frickin swollen throat that feels like a cracked brake shoe in my neck... and as if that wasn't bad enough I got the ennui bad.

it's not rational but it is real and it sucks...

I just want to sleep until I'm feeling a little more into this being alive thing.

what is it about days that makes some fine or even great and others seem like there never was such a thing as a fine or great day?.. how does one end up in one space or another when nothing has really changed?

meh..

blah...

fizzzuck it...

I'm mad Trump overuses the ellipsis... I've been doing that forever and now it just makes me feel horrible to have anything even so mundane as that in common with him.

somebody throw something at me. this poast is a miserable self pitying indulgence I honestly should not afford myself.

How's your day going?

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
lol @ crack brake pad...
Nov 16th 2017
swallowing is like KA-CLUNK-CLUNK!*Grind 'n Scrape*
Nov 16th 2017
      my date was a bust :-(
Nov 16th 2017
           dang it!
Nov 16th 2017
The Meteters - Be my Lady
Nov 17th 2017

Trinity444
Charter member
41728 posts
Thu Nov-16-17 04:45 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "lol @ crack brake pad..."
In response to Reply # 0

I gotta pick up the turkey after work
I so don’t feel like dealing with the traffic...people
but my mother keep fussin’ because I didn’t get it

You have Canadian healthcare

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Thu Nov-16-17 04:58 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "swallowing is like KA-CLUNK-CLUNK!*Grind 'n Scrape*"
In response to Reply # 1

don't want to see a doctor about it though... maybe next week if it's still bad.

whiskey.... that's probably what I need.

You guys having your thanksgiving this weekend eh? nice! that means tomorrow and Monday are stats for you?

you're mom's not wrong.. last minute turkey shopping has got to be somewhat of an ish-show...

Oh you guys doing sp pie?

and hey did you have your date yet?

Trinity444
Charter member
41728 posts
Thu Nov-16-17 05:03 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "my date was a bust :-( "
In response to Reply # 2

it was different seeing the live version of him. I'm on a break from dating for a while.

thanksgiving is next week...

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Thu Nov-16-17 05:21 PM

4. "dang it!"
In response to Reply # 3

not to make it all about me but I had some vicarious spark of lightness starting with the idea of your date and a thanksgiving holiday... so much for that.. oh well.

that's too bad the live experience did not match the online... better luck next time you get around to it.

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79563 posts
Fri Nov-17-17 10:14 AM

5. "The Meteters - Be my Lady"
In response to Reply # 0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gt8IVeEDOAg

I'm pretty sure this is the song that won my wife over back in college on a mixtape I made for her

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

Lobby General Discussion topic #13213306 Previous topic | Next topic