Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13213220

Subject: "NEW DIPSET you DIPSHITS!!! Weinstein Kufi Smacks! DAME!" Previous topic | Next topic
eclipsedInI
Member since Jul 29th 2002
92867 posts
Thu Nov-16-17 01:52 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"NEW DIPSET you DIPSHITS!!! Weinstein Kufi Smacks! DAME!"

https://power1051.iheart.com/content/2017-11-15-camron-confirms-dame-dash-slapped-harvey-weinstein-for-disrespecting-women/

Only Jim Jones and Cam'ron appear on the song. But, their barz sound as hot as ever. Jones spits: "Try to blackball me, so I ask him where the hoop at (ballin')/ In the SOHO in LA asking the valet where the coupe at (what up with that?)/ 80 for the jet that meet with Jay and then I flew back (facts)/ The Ace of Spade. they put up on my tab a extra two stacks/ Signing my deal, they asked if I would sign for a mil (for what?)."

Cam'ron jumps in and says the most shocking part of the entire song. "No disrespecting the ladies, word from my team (why)," Killa Cam raps. "That's the reason Dame smacked Harvey Weinstein/ On the set of Paid In Full, y'all gave him hell about it/ Some foul s**t happened once, Capo, tell 'em about it."

With this verse, Killa confirmed that Dash fought Weinstein on the set of 2002's Paid In Full, which Weinstein was involved with producing, along with the Roc-A-Fella co-founder. Back then, many knew that the two clashed onset of the movie. So, in light of all of the recent sexual assault allegations surrounding the disgraced Hollywood exec, Cam decided to speak about the altercation on The Diplomats' new song. Listen to "Once Upon A Time" below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ehilvyQh3E

https://youtu.be/jrfLD-yyyhE

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
hmm, makes me wonder if that's why Jay left Dame behind
Nov 16th 2017
whoa!
Nov 16th 2017

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79545 posts
Thu Nov-16-17 02:02 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "hmm, makes me wonder if that's why Jay left Dame behind"
In response to Reply # 0

cant be smacking the money man

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

BrooklynWHAT
Member since Jun 15th 2007
85054 posts
Thu Nov-16-17 02:23 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "whoa!"
In response to Reply # 0

<--- Big Baller World Order

Lobby General Discussion topic #13213220 Previous topic | Next topic