Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13211297

Subject: "Steven Seagal is Trying to Buy NBC...." Previous topic | Next topic
thegodcam
Member since Oct 22nd 2004
41497 posts
Thu Nov-09-17 06:53 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"Steven Seagal is Trying to Buy NBC...."

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2017/nov/09/steven-seagal-accused-of-harassment-by-portia-de-rossi

Steven Seagal accused of harassment by Arrested Development actor Portia De Rossi
Incident, which saw the actor allegedly ‘unzip his trousers’ during an audition in his office, follows similar claims of misconduct made by three other women

Portia De Rossi has accused actor and producer Steven Seagal of sexually harassing her during an audition for one of his films.

The allegations, which were shared by the Arrested Development actor on Twitter, follows similar claims of misconduct made against Seagal by three other women.

“My final audition for a Steven Segal movie took place in his office,” De Rossi wrote. “He told me how important it was to have chemistry off-screen as he sat me down and unzipped his leather pants.”

“I ran out and called my agent. Unfazed, she replied, ‘Well, I didn’t know if he was your type,’” she added.

The Guardian has contacted Seagal’s representatives for comment on De Rossi’s claims.

De Rossi’s allegations come in the wake a claim made against Seagal by former ER and The Good Wife actor Julianna Margulies, who on Saturday told SiriusXM’s Jenny Hutt that he had summoned her to a late-night audition at his hotel when she was 23. Margulies claimed that she had initially been told that a female casting director would be in attendance for the audition, but that when she arrived Seagal was alone.

“I saw his gun; I had never seen a gun in real life. I got out of there unscathed … I don’t know how I got out of that hotel room. I sorta screamed my way out,” she claimed.

Another actor, Lisa Guerrero, alleges that Seagal once conducted a 1996 audition with her for the film Fire Down Below while wearing only a silk robe. Following the audition, Guerrero’s manager told her that Seagal was willing to offer her the lead role in the film if she attended a “private rehearsal” with him. Guerrero, who is now a broadcaster, says she declined the offer.

A similar claim was made by actor Rae Dawn Chong, who told The Wrap that Seagal wore only a bathrobe to a hotel audition in the 1980s and later allegedly exposed himself to her. Chong says that for several years after the incident, Seagal would leave “sex messages” on her answering machine.

Seagal has not responded to any of these previous claims made against him.

i will not let finite disappointment undermine infinite hope
- Cory Booker

Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes, and at the end the Germans always win
- Gary Lineker

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
I remember Claudia Jordan saying he tried to strong arm love
Nov 09th 2017
I guess he's not leaving Russia anytime sooon?
Nov 09th 2017
Trying to buy NBC should definitely go into the lexicon as
Nov 10th 2017
Or trying to buy anything that's relevant to what they do
Nov 10th 2017

Adwhizz
Member since Nov 12th 2003
40926 posts
Thu Nov-09-17 07:32 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
1. "I remember Claudia Jordan saying he tried to strong arm love"
In response to Reply # 0

her as well

R.I.P. Loud But Wrong Guy
Dec 29th 2009 - Dec 17th 2017

Pete Burns
Member since Oct 18th 2005
5446 posts
Thu Nov-09-17 11:39 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "I guess he's not leaving Russia anytime sooon?"
In response to Reply # 0

Mafamaticks
Member since Jan 12th 2004
4667 posts
Fri Nov-10-17 12:36 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "Trying to buy NBC should definitely go into the lexicon as "
In response to Reply # 0

rape/sexual harrassment

-DJ R-Tistic-
Member since Nov 06th 2008
51986 posts
Fri Nov-10-17 05:46 PM

4. "Or trying to buy anything that's relevant to what they do"
In response to Reply # 3

Athlete = ESPN
Musician = MTV

------------------------------

50+ FREE Mixes on www.DJR-Tistic.com!

Twitter and Instagram - @DJ_RTistic

Lobby General Discussion topic #13211297 Previous topic | Next topic