Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13205053

Subject: "Long Shot (NETFLIX): Where murder meets Larry David." Previous topic | Next topic
PROMO
Charter member
30962 posts
Mon Oct-23-17 05:03 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"Long Shot (NETFLIX): Where murder meets Larry David."

If you haven't peeped this yet, I suggest you check out this short (40 mins) documentary on Netflix which tells the story of Juan Catalan, a Dodgers fan who was fingered, arrested and facing the death penalty for a murder that he said he did not do.

It was only by the grace of Curb Your Enthusiam randomly shooting an episode at Chavez Ravine that Mr. Catalan was able to prove his innocence and make it back to his family.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDxISykYRc4

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
i watched this over the weekend. a great little doc
Oct 23rd 2017
agreed.
Oct 23rd 2017

Mynoriti
Charter member
38817 posts
Mon Oct-23-17 05:10 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "i watched this over the weekend. a great little doc"
In response to Reply # 0

so heart wrenching when he watched his daughter testifying.

and another good indictment of the justice system, down to the detectives putting their fingers on the scale. 999/1000 times he'd still be on death row

PROMO
Charter member
30962 posts
Mon Oct-23-17 05:12 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
2. "agreed. "
In response to Reply # 1

i'm glad he was able to get some relief from the city/county.

Lobby General Discussion topic #13205053 Previous topic | Next topic