Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13204648

Subject: "Crazy neighbors: Friday Night Fights" Previous topic | Next topic
legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79555 posts
Sat Oct-21-17 01:43 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Crazy neighbors: Friday Night Fights"

So I get home from work and my crazy neighor is yelling at my white trash racist neighbor. Apparently one of the white kids ripped up the black kids book on the school bus on the way home and when the parent confronted the neighbor words were exchanged and nigger came out the whute ladies mouth.

They are yelling back and forth and the crazy neighbors aunt is at their front door threatening to beat the white womans ass. Shit was ugly. The white womans father is older and screams at the aunt to get off their property.

I step in to get the Aunt to leave their property because the craxy neighbor is screaming about how the racist shite woman called the cops trying to play victim.

Whole time the crazy neighbor is talking the most shit calling her all types of crackheads from a distance but her Aunt is all up in the mix threatening to whoop ass cause she says her niece aint really the type to throw hands.

Racist white woman finally comes from her doorway and admits she called her a nigger because the definition of a...

BIIIIITCH. SHUT THE FUCK UP!

I lost it. I politely cussed her the entire fuck out and said a whole bunch of shit to make her feel so small she just stopped talking and had her mouth open when I left.

As I entered my garage I heard the crazy neighbor screaming "you picked the right one today you crack head bitch"

Pretty sure thats not how it goes even tho she was technically correct since she didnt do shit besides scream from her yard.

I felt myy property value dropped last night in my sleep

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Whoa
Oct 21st 2017
how are things today?
Oct 22nd 2017
These fools quiet as hell
Oct 23rd 2017
      Wha'chu say, though?
Oct 23rd 2017
           not sure..lol
Oct 23rd 2017
                Ha....got it!!
Oct 23rd 2017
                Dang homie...I had neighbors like that when I lived off Rama
Oct 24th 2017
                     Bruh... first month in the house they parked on my grass
Oct 24th 2017

KiloMcG
Member since Jan 01st 2008
27561 posts
Sat Oct-21-17 10:26 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "Whoa "
In response to Reply # 0

Trinity444
Charter member
41728 posts
Sun Oct-22-17 06:22 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "how are things today? "
In response to Reply # 0

back home, my neighbor was an older black woman, really bougie and gossipy. One day she told a neighbor a lie about my property being the cause of an issue she was having on hers. I confronted her with the intention of being cordial except she was sassy. It was super ugly. No police were called but she put up a fence a few days later.

It always bothers me because she's my elder...

legsdiamond
79555 posts
Mon Oct-23-17 07:25 AM

3. "These fools quiet as hell"
In response to Reply # 2

My sane neighbor warned us a few years back about those white people next door. Bad ass kids... eventually they do some bad shit and their mom always makes excuses or isn’t around to discipline them.

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

RaphaelSoulLee
Member since May 21st 2003
3765 posts
Mon Oct-23-17 09:47 AM

4. "Wha'chu say, though?"
In response to Reply # 3

...that shut her down..

It takes all kinds to make up a world, son. -My pops

I just live for the comments -Da wiz

legsdiamond
79555 posts
Mon Oct-23-17 09:55 AM

5. "not sure..lol"
In response to Reply # 4

"don't ever say that shit in my presence again... and if my wife or kids hear you saying that word again your are going to catch hell"

I'm sure I said more but that was the gist of it.

I know my face and tone said more tho..

RaphaelSoulLee
Member since May 21st 2003
3765 posts
Mon Oct-23-17 01:58 PM

6. "Ha....got it!! "
In response to Reply # 5

SHE got the gist more importantly, though.

It takes all kinds to make up a world, son. -My pops

I just live for the comments -Da wiz

tully_blanchard
Charter member
6902 posts
Tue Oct-24-17 06:37 PM

7. "Dang homie...I had neighbors like that when I lived off Rama"
In response to Reply # 5

Across the street from us.

Theyd always throw parties and park in front of the house constantly.

I'll give you a pass most of the time, but not when you got wheels in my grass.

I'd go knock on their door..they wouldnt come out, or when they did, it was on some "we've been parking like that for years before YOU PEOPLE moved in", and I'd usually find a beer can or something in my yard.

It ended when I put a bottle under somebodys tire one night..

...oops...

Bottoms up....and the devil laughs..

http://soundcloud.com/rayandersonjr

legsdiamond
79555 posts
Tue Oct-24-17 07:34 PM

8. "Bruh... first month in the house they parked on my grass"
In response to Reply # 7

I ran up on them hoes in the dark and that was the last time that happened.

All types of space in front of their house but they parked in front of my house cause that’s how they do.

Then another time I had my car parked out in front of my house. This bitch came over and asked me if I knew who’s car it was cause it had been parked there for a few weeks. I slammed the door in her face.

Lobby General Discussion topic #13204648 Previous topic | Next topic