Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13203293

Subject: "Bob Weinstein will be joining his bro Harvey on that summer jam screen (..." Previous topic | Next topic
BrooklynWHAT
Member since Jun 15th 2007
85121 posts
Tue Oct-17-17 04:12 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Bob Weinstein will be joining his bro Harvey on that summer jam screen (..."

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/bob-weinstein-sexual-harassment-1202592165/

A female showrunner who worked on the Weinstein Co. drama “The Mist” has accused Bob Weinstein of sexual harassment during the production of the Spike TV series.

Amanda Segel, an executive producer of “Mist,” said Weinstein repeatedly made romantic overtures to her and asked her to join him for private dinners. The harassment began in the summer of 2016 and continued on and off for about three months until Segel’s lawyer, David Fox of Myman Greenspan, informed TWC executives — including COO David Glasser — that she would leave the show if Bob Weinstein did not stop contacting her on personal matters.

“ ‘No’ should be enough,” Segel told Variety. “After ‘no,’ anybody who has asked you out should just move on. Bob kept referring to me that he wanted to have a friendship. He didn’t want a friendship. He wanted more than that. My hope is that ‘no’ is enough from now on.”

A representative for Bob Weinstein denied that he engaged in any inappropriate behavior in a statement to Variety.

“Bob Weinstein had dinner with Ms. Segel in LA in June 2016. He denies any claims that he behaved inappropriately at or after the dinner. It is most unfortunate that any such claim has been made,” the statement said.

Bert Fields, a lawyer for Bob Weinstein, also issued a strong denial on Weinstein’s behalf.

“Variety’s story about Bob Weinstein is riddled with false and misleading assertions by Ms. Segel and we have the emails to prove it, but even if you believe what she says it contains not a hint of any inappropriate touching or even any request for such touching,” Fields said. “There is no way in the world that Bob Weinstein is guilty of sexual harassment, and even if you believed what this person asserts there is no way it would amount to that.”

A rep for the Weinstein Co. denied that Glasser was contacted by Segel’s lawyer, a source close to Glasser said in fact the COO had communicated with Segel but his involvement in addressing the situation was minimal.

Spike TV in a statement said: “We take all allegations of this nature very seriously, and are investigating.”

Segel’s revelation about her experience with Bob Weinstein comes on the heels of explosive allegations of sexual assault and harassment by his older brother and longtime business partner, Harvey Weinstein. More than 30 women have come forward with allegations that paint a pattern of behavior by Harvey Weinstein as a serial sexual predator. The scandal resulted in Harvey Weinstein being fired by the board of the Weinstein Co. and has sent the company into a tailspin, with creative partners and networks working to distance themselves from the company.

Meanwhile, this week, Bob Weinstein has publicly decried his brother’s actions and claimed that he was unaware of the severity of the allegations, which include at least two allegations of rape. But the disclosure from Segel raises serious questions about Bob Weinstein’s comportment with female colleagues. Segel’s experience on “The Mist” left her shaken and angry.

The intense media focus on disturbing allegations surrounding Harvey Weinstein sparked renewed frustration for Segel. She knows from previous experience that sexual harassment and discrimination against female writers is widespread in television. After much consideration of the potential risk to her career, Segel decided to go public with her Bob Weinstein experience in an effort to help raise awareness of the extra burden that women often face and to encourage the industry to put a stop to behavior that has too often been seen as part and parcel of the high-pressure business of producing a TV show.

Segel’s discomfort with Bob Weinstein began in June 2016 when he invited her out to dinner in Los Angeles, at Dan Tana’s restaurant. Segel had been told by coworkers that Bob Weinstein had inquired with them whether she was single. She agreed to go to dinner with him in an effort to establish a professional relationship with the head of the company behind “The Mist.”

During the dinner, Weinstein asked Segel highly intimate questions and made romantic overtures to her, according to Segel. He wanted to know her age because he told her he didn’t want to date anyone younger than his daughter. He told Segel that he was staying at the Beverly Hills Hotel because his daughter was staying at his home in Los Angeles.

About halfway through the dinner, Weinstein asked Segel if she would drive him back to the hotel so that he could let his driver go for the night. Segel agreed. When she took him to the Sunset Boulevard hotel, he asked her to come up to his room. She declined.

After that night, Weinstein began sending emails to Segel with questions that were outside the scope of work on “The Mist.” He said he wanted them to be friends. She said that was possible but in a non romantic way, and reiterated that she was not open to dating.

In a scenario that echoes some of the allegations against Harvey Weinstein, Segel asserts that during this period Bob Weinstein invited her to a house he’d rented in Malibu for a party. When he called Segel to tell her the address of the house, she gathered that it was not a party but an invitation for the two of them to be alone. She did not attend.

Bob Weinstein continued to ask Segel out to dinner between June and August of 2016 joking at times that he was her boss and could fire her if she didn’t agree. Segel agreed to another dinner with him in which she was accompanied by “Mist” executive producer and writer Christian Torpe. Weinstein was clearly unhappy with Torpe’s presence at the dinner, according to Segel.

Eventually, Weinstein stopped the unwanted attention toward Segel. During a notes conference call with network executives about the show, Segel says Weinstein became angry and screamed at Segel over a production issue that she says was out of her control. When questioned about the outburst by others on the call, Segel expressed her view that she had been sexually harassed by Weinstein for three months. After that incident, Segel had her lawyer contact TWC executives with the ultimatum that she would leave the show if Weinstein did not stay away from her.

After much back and forth between Segel, her lawyer and TWC executives, an agreement was reached that Segel would continue her work on the show but arrangements were made that she was never to be in the same room as Weinstein or on telephone calls with him, an agreement that was honored by Weinstein. It was also agreed that TWC would let Segel out of its option to keep her on the show if it was picked up for a second season.

Fox declined to comment, citing “the possibility of litigation involving the Weinstein Company.”

“The Mist,” a fantasy thriller based on the Stephen King novella, had a 10-episode run that wrapped in August. The show was not renewed by Spike TV for a second season.

At present, Segel is working on a new series, in a work environment she described as pleasantly low-key, and focused on developing her own projects.

<--- Big Baller World Order

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
We do know that Bob Weinstein ousted Harvey. Allegations may
Oct 17th 2017
Harvey orchestrated the agreement about Bob staying away from Segel
Oct 17th 2017
      No. Now that they are openly at war, Harvey may have leaked this
Oct 17th 2017
           Segel (the alleged victim) talked to the press though.
Oct 17th 2017
                Segel talking to the press doesn't mean the press wasn't directed
Oct 17th 2017
                Harvey was more about lawsuits (which he is threatening)
Oct 18th 2017
                     Not sure why you are defending HW.
Oct 18th 2017
                          I'm not sure why you are not sure why you think I'm defending Harvey.
Oct 18th 2017
                               You are arguing he didn't do some when there is a history of him
Oct 18th 2017
                                    no I'm not.
Oct 18th 2017
                                         You are suggesting he did with no proof
Oct 18th 2017
                                              I said it "may" have happened. You said it did not happen.
Oct 18th 2017
                                                   You said it did happen. I said fabulous.
Oct 18th 2017
Oct 18th 2017
could be.
Oct 17th 2017
guys have to stop taking other guys side....
Oct 17th 2017
      I agree.
Oct 18th 2017
      Good point
Oct 18th 2017
Sad thing is that in Bob's case its just run of the mill sex harassment
Oct 17th 2017
i dunno what either of you is talking about.
Oct 17th 2017
Not talking about New Yorker or Harvey
Oct 17th 2017
buddy suggested Harvey leaked this story.
Oct 17th 2017
last night Katzenberg was out there with it
Oct 17th 2017
You've never seen All the President's Men?
Oct 18th 2017
      yes i did see it.
Oct 18th 2017
      LOL. You are so dramatic with it. LOL.
Oct 18th 2017
           omg i don't care about what you said or what i said.
Oct 18th 2017
      LOL.
Oct 18th 2017
smh that's what i was thinking
Oct 17th 2017
Bob Weinstein interview
Oct 18th 2017
all these fools are connected. I mean just go through HW's computer
Oct 18th 2017

Buddy_Gilapagos
Charter member
49534 posts
Tue Oct-17-17 04:24 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "We do know that Bob Weinstein ousted Harvey. Allegations may"
In response to Reply # 0

be true but this could also be Harvey fighting back by leaking this.

What's sad is that the end of the day this might all be fueled by a fight between two old white dudes over money.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"

SoWhat
Charter member
154163 posts
Tue Oct-17-17 04:34 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "Harvey orchestrated the agreement about Bob staying away from Segel"
In response to Reply # 1

months/years before the New Yorker story broke earlier this month b/c he wanted ammo to use against Bob?

fuck you.

Buddy_Gilapagos
Charter member
49534 posts
Tue Oct-17-17 04:45 PM

7. "No. Now that they are openly at war, Harvey may have leaked this"
In response to Reply # 2

story to the Press. Harvey's MO was to leak shitty stories to the press of the people who accused him of stuff.

>months/years before the New Yorker story broke earlier this
>month b/c he wanted ammo to use against Bob?
>
>

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

SoWhat
Charter member
154163 posts
Tue Oct-17-17 04:50 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
8. "Segel (the alleged victim) talked to the press though."
In response to Reply # 7

this is her story.

"The intense media focus on disturbing allegations surrounding Harvey Weinstein sparked renewed frustration for Segel. She knows from previous experience that sexual harassment and discrimination against female writers is widespread in television. After much consideration of the potential risk to her career, Segel decided to go public with her Bob Weinstein experience in an effort to help raise awareness of the extra burden that women often face and to encourage the industry to put a stop to behavior that has too often been seen as part and parcel of the high-pressure business of producing a TV show."

fuck you.

Buddy_Gilapagos
Charter member
49534 posts
Tue Oct-17-17 08:35 PM

13. "Segel talking to the press doesn't mean the press wasn't directed"
In response to Reply # 8

to her (by Harvey W). I read the story specifically looking for info on how she came forward (did she contact Variety first).

I don't think it diminishes her account or make Bob less likely to be guilty.

I am just pointing out that this is the text book on how Harvey gets back on people who cross him.

SoWhat
Charter member
154163 posts
Wed Oct-18-17 07:17 AM

14. "Harvey was more about lawsuits (which he is threatening)"
In response to Reply # 13

and blacklisting.

I think that's an odd place to go as an initial reaction to this story without some real indication. To just pick that out of the air first. But you're often out on the fringe. Lol

fuck you.

Buddy_Gilapagos
Charter member
49534 posts
Wed Oct-18-17 09:08 AM

17. "Not sure why you are defending HW. "
In response to Reply # 14
Wed Oct-18-17 09:21 AM by Buddy_Gilapagos

Harvey Weinstein very much used the press to attack enemies.

https://thinkprogress.org/weinstein-media-page-six-80f431735831/

"Multiple sources said that Weinstein frequently bragged about planting items in media outlets about those who spoke against him.”

Not sure your basis for saying that this is something he wouldn't do when this absolutely fits his MO.

Again, this doesn't undermine the woman's claim.

SoWhat
Charter member
154163 posts
Wed Oct-18-17 09:57 AM

19. "I'm not sure why you are not sure why you think I'm defending Harvey."
In response to Reply # 17

Bc I'm not defending Harvey.

fuck you.

Buddy_Gilapagos
Charter member
49534 posts
Wed Oct-18-17 10:09 AM

20. "You are arguing he didn't do some when there is a history of him"
In response to Reply # 19

doing this very thing.

You could have argued he might not have done it or that there is no clear evidence that he did it.

Instead, you went to bat for HW that he didn't do it. based on what?

Just goes to show the extent that your desire to disagree or place me on the wrong side of an issue got you going to. SMH.

SoWhat
Charter member
154163 posts
Wed Oct-18-17 10:10 AM

21. "no I'm not."
In response to Reply # 20

fuck you.

SoWhat
Charter member
154163 posts
Wed Oct-18-17 10:13 AM

22. "You are suggesting he did with no proof "
In response to Reply # 21

where there is a reasonable explanation that defeats your suggestion and there is proof in the form of a statement from the woman who is the subject of the story.

I'm challenging you. I'm not defending Harvey. I don't care about Harvey. I think you are off base and are attempting to question the complainant's credibility which you realized so you issued a disclaimer to the contrary.

fuck you.

Buddy_Gilapagos
Charter member
49534 posts
Wed Oct-18-17 11:36 AM

23. "I said it "may" have happened. You said it did not happen. "
In response to Reply # 22

I pointed to his history of doing it as why it MAY have happened. You said it DIDN'T happen because she went public which I pointed out doesn't logically follow (i.e, she may have went public once HW told reporters to contact her).

I never questioned her credibility. It's important to state that I didn't question her credibility when talking to you because you have this vested interest in casting yourself as this OKP savior defending women from the pro-rape misogynist hordes which leads you to try and twist every statement into some sort of misogynistic defense of rape.

I am sure it makes you feel better to paint folks that way but look at the crazy extremes it got you going to. Your desire to CHALLENGE me got you DEFENDING HW and you can't even acknowledge it. SMH.

Stop it broham. Let's end this one here. Get your last slick remark in and we can call it a day.

>where there is a reasonable explanation that defeats your
>suggestion and there is proof in the form of a statement from
>the woman who is the subject of the story.
>
>I'm challenging you. I'm not defending Harvey. I don't care
>about Harvey. I think you are off base and are attempting to
>question the complainant's credibility which you realized so
>you issued a disclaimer to the contrary.

SoWhat
Charter member
154163 posts
Wed Oct-18-17 12:01 PM

24. "You said it did happen. I said fabulous."
In response to Reply # 23

And then my friend said it did happen. And i said he's crazy. And them mom said it's time to come in bc the street lights are on. And I said okay. Then my brother said the street lights are broken. And I s

fuck you.

Buddy_Gilapagos
Charter member
49534 posts
Wed Oct-18-17 08:54 AM

16. "."
In response to Reply # 8
Wed Oct-18-17 08:55 AM by Buddy_Gilapagos

SoWhat
Charter member
154163 posts
Tue Oct-17-17 04:36 PM

3. "could be."
In response to Reply # 0
Tue Oct-17-17 04:36 PM by SoWhat

i can imagine this. it sounds like one of my own harassment situations - repeated, unwanted, denied advances. increasingly lurid. public.

but anyway, what'll it take for us to stop mistreating women like this?

fuck you.

rorschach
Member since Nov 10th 2004
7723 posts
Tue Oct-17-17 07:28 PM

12. "guys have to stop taking other guys side...."
In response to Reply # 3

and we must stop dismissing women when they make the claim.

I'm pretty sure every guy knows a guy in their family or within their circle of friends that says fucked up things about women all the time. We have to stop letting that be a normal thing.

Also, I'm all for decking out-of-pocket guys in public too. I'm not saying that violence solves problems. I'm saying that violence can put someone on notice though.

If a woman is being blatantly disrespected in public, I feel like a man witnessing that has to call that guy out at least.

---------------------------------------

---------------------------------------

SoWhat
Charter member
154163 posts
Wed Oct-18-17 07:19 AM

15. "I agree."
In response to Reply # 12

fuck you.

obsidianchrysalis
Member since Jan 29th 2003
8759 posts
Wed Oct-18-17 07:22 PM

31. "Good point"
In response to Reply # 12

This (toxic expressions of manhood) is a man's problem that spills over onto women.

BigReg
Charter member
62390 posts
Tue Oct-17-17 04:36 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
4. "Sad thing is that in Bob's case its just run of the mill sex harassment"
In response to Reply # 0
Tue Oct-17-17 04:37 PM by BigReg

He's gonna have to catch up with a few dozen cases of jerking off in public to start to catch up to his bro.

Its kinda sad we're debating this too; its such normalized behavior that if what Buddy said below about Bob being the one who outted him he thinks that his own behavior was just regular hollaring, lol.

SoWhat
Charter member
154163 posts
Tue Oct-17-17 04:43 PM

5. "i dunno what either of you is talking about."
In response to Reply # 4

Segel's story is in Variety.

SHE talked to Variety.

where is Harvey in any of this?

the New Yorker story developed over the course of several months. it was brought to NBC and they rejected it. the NYT rejected. then New Yorker published it.

Bob wasn't involved.

what are y'all talking about?

fuck you.

BigReg
Charter member
62390 posts
Tue Oct-17-17 05:04 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
9. "Not talking about New Yorker or Harvey"
In response to Reply # 5
Tue Oct-17-17 05:10 PM by BigReg

Segel says Bob harassed her

Rumor is that Bob was one of the people who helped push the narrative forward (yeah I know, but we poasting...either way he was one of the first to denounce it)

Im cracking a joke that its so insidious I can imagine a scenario where Bob can easily denounce his brother and be 'shocked' but thinking outside producers having to tell him he's literally sexually harassing staff off set is 'normal' and well within operating boundaries.

SoWhat
Charter member
154163 posts
Tue Oct-17-17 05:14 PM

10. "buddy suggested Harvey leaked this story."
In response to Reply # 9

That's the part that has me confused. Bc Segel talked to Variety and explained why. So I don't see how Bob leaked it.

But yes I could see Bob being oblivious but then again not really bc his lawyers made that agreement with Segel. Maybe Bob had a NDA as part of that so he thought Segel wouldn't talk. Or maybe he has so many of these that he just glossed over it.

fuck you.

Rjcc
Charter member
95006 posts
Tue Oct-17-17 05:32 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
11. "last night Katzenberg was out there with it"
In response to Reply # 9

he claimed that when the weinsteins worked for him, he never had a complaint about harvey at all, but so much shit happened with bob blowing up at people that he had to tell him to quit it or else.

at least that's the way he told it last night.

www.engadgethd.com - the other stuff i'm looking at

Buddy_Gilapagos
Charter member
49534 posts
Wed Oct-18-17 01:18 PM

25. "You've never seen All the President's Men?"
In response to Reply # 5
Wed Oct-18-17 01:19 PM by Buddy_Gilapagos

Do you think that the dozen or women who went public in the NYTs and New Yorker articles just happened to all decide to come forward at the same time? Or does it make more sense that Ronan Farrow and the other reporters sought out the women?

If the reporters sought out the women, how do you think the reporters knew who to seek out? Do you think the reporters put in the paper and ad asking women to step forward if they had an incident with HW?

It's a lot of different women. Over various points in his career.

If a dozen people are named in an article then they probably spoke to hundreds of people.

I don't think you are able to pull off finding so many women unless you have people pointing you in the right direction. Someone (or various people) who know very well HW's history. Bob sounds like a natural candidate since the two were beefing.

But it isn't just me. Even Harvey thinks the same thing.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/10/09/media/weinstein-brothers/index.html

Again, doesn't undermine anyone's account. Doesn't mean it's not an important story worth discussing. But some of us folks are the type to ask why now after dudes been doing it for 30 years. The stuff at Fox News I think played a part. I think it's also because HW has less clout than he did 15 years ago. but I also think that part of the reason this might have come to light now is that two rich white dudes are beefing over money.

Again, because I need disclaimers and be super clear when I talk to you, doesn't mean it makes the women's story less credible or that HW is less of a bad guy.

Anyway, it's a big story with lots of different angles to discuss.

I wish I had read this part of this discussion before the back an forth above, I see now that not knowing how reporting works fueled your combativeness here...at least to some extent.

You can thank me later for the 'splaining.

>Segel's story is in Variety.
>
>SHE talked to Variety.
>
>where is Harvey in any of this?
>
>the New Yorker story developed over the course of several
>months. it was brought to NBC and they rejected it. the NYT
>rejected. then New Yorker published it.
>
>Bob wasn't involved.
>
>what are y'all talking about?

SoWhat
Charter member
154163 posts
Wed Oct-18-17 01:24 PM

26. "yes i did see it."
In response to Reply # 25
Wed Oct-18-17 01:28 PM by SoWhat

and i also saw Kramer vs. Kramer.

i saw The Exorcist.

i saw Moonlight.

i have seen all 3 Godfathers.

i didn't see Gone With the Wind.

oh wait, yes i did.

anyway, i don't give a shit about movies. and i don't give a fuck about whether Harvey did or didn't set this up. (he didn't - and if he did SO THE FUCK WHAT??????????????????????????????????????????????? B/C IT DOESN'T MEAN BOB DIDN'T HARASS THAT WOMAN SO WHO GIVES A SHIIIIIIIIIIT?????????????????????????????????????????????)

i care much more about Bob W having harassed Ms. Segel and having gotten away w/it. i care much more about the scores of women out there being similarly harassed. it happens b/c ppl like you are more concerned w/movies and fictional conspiracies w/o proof. it happens b/c ppl like you don't give a damn.

it happens b/c ppl generally just accept it as a way things are. as if the bad behavior isn't being committed by ppl w/agency who could choose to act better.

we gotta do better.

but yes, i saw All the President's Men. good movie.

fuck you.

Buddy_Gilapagos
Charter member
49534 posts
Wed Oct-18-17 02:44 PM

28. "LOL. You are so dramatic with it. LOL. "
In response to Reply # 26

Some of us can talk about more than one thing.

These back and forths are funny because any of us can easily have this same conversation with women, self-described feminist even, like I did earlier today, and they can rationally discuss and gossip as to whether Bob was behind HW's outing or did HW leak info on BOB without this level of hysteria or drama.

Yet you and RJCC are incapable of talking about this stuff without the "YOU MUST ONLY THINK ABOUT THE WOMEN!".

Yall should try it. Discuss this stuff with IRL Women and see if they are as shrill as you guys are.

BTW, I tried to watch Gone with the Wind like just two weeks ago and couldn't get past the first scene. That shit needs to be relegated to the dumpster pile of history.

>and i also saw Kramer vs. Kramer.
>
>i saw The Exorcist.
>
>i saw Moonlight.
>
>i have seen all 3 Godfathers.
>
>i didn't see Gone With the Wind.
>
>oh wait, yes i did.
>
>anyway, i don't give a shit about movies. and i don't give a
>fuck about whether Harvey did or didn't set this up. (he
>didn't - and if he did SO THE FUCK
>WHAT??????????????????????????????????????????????? B/C IT
>DOESN'T MEAN BOB DIDN'T HARASS THAT WOMAN SO WHO GIVES A
>SHIIIIIIIIIIT?????????????????????????????????????????????)
>
>i care much more about Bob W having harassed Ms. Segel and
>having gotten away w/it. i care much more about the scores of
>women out there being similarly harassed. it happens b/c ppl
>like you are more concerned w/movies and fictional
>conspiracies w/o proof. it happens b/c ppl like you don't
>give a damn.
>
>it happens b/c ppl generally just accept it as a way things
>are. as if the bad behavior isn't being committed by ppl
>w/agency who could choose to act better.
>
>we gotta do better.
>
>but yes, i saw All the President's Men. good movie.

SoWhat
Charter member
154163 posts
Wed Oct-18-17 02:45 PM

29. "omg i don't care about what you said or what i said."
In response to Reply # 28
Wed Oct-18-17 02:46 PM by SoWhat

/

fuck you.

Rjcc
Charter member
95006 posts
Wed Oct-18-17 02:54 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
30. "LOL."
In response to Reply # 25

www.engadgethd.com - the other stuff i'm looking at

Cenario
Member since Aug 24th 2005
59201 posts
Tue Oct-17-17 04:45 PM

6. "smh that's what i was thinking"
In response to Reply # 4

>He's gonna have to catch up with a few dozen cases of jerking off in public to start to catch up to his bro.

but who knows what else he has in his closet.

-The Knicks’ coaching search still includes a lone frontrunner, Kurt Rambis, whose qualifications for the position include a strong relationship with Jackson and a willingness to take the job.

mikediggz
Member since Dec 02nd 2003
10159 posts
Wed Oct-18-17 09:26 AM

18. "Bob Weinstein interview"
In response to Reply # 0

if this Bob harassment story is true Bob might be more of a piece of shit than his POS bro

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/news/bob-weinstein-gets-emotional-on-depraved-harvey-saving-the-company-and-his-waking-nightmare-exclusive/ar-AAtqHCB

Atillah Moor
Member since Sep 05th 2013
13825 posts
Wed Oct-18-17 02:32 PM

27. "all these fools are connected. I mean just go through HW's computer "
In response to Reply # 0

bet hollywood would be done overnight

Lobby General Discussion topic #13203293 Previous topic | Next topic