Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13178412

Subject: "Scaramucci calls Priebus a ‘f–king paranoid schizophrenic’ in a ra..." Previous topic | Next topic
DavidHasselhoff
Charter member
11451 posts
Thu Jul-27-17 10:02 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Scaramucci calls Priebus a ‘f–king paranoid schizophrenic’ in a ra..."

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/344215-scaramucci-priebus-is-a-paranoid-schizophrenic-will-be-asked-to

It just keeps coming

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
It's madness. It's a fucking shit show.
Jul 27th 2017
The entire administration is a paranoid schizophrenic
Jul 28th 2017
“I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own cock,” (c)
Jul 28th 2017
The visual of this act has me shook
Jul 28th 2017
      The best line is "Bannon declined to comment"
Jul 28th 2017
           I know right!
Jul 28th 2017
                I think it's shade. The ultimate shade.
Jul 28th 2017
Scaramucci is just a Trump - but can talk in full sentences
Jul 28th 2017
Yup, Trumps "Mini Me"
Jul 28th 2017
      I don't believe that 35% "want this"
Jul 28th 2017
How hard and how often did the reporter cum during this call?
Jul 28th 2017
mooch is a weaponized proxy for jared kushner.
Jul 28th 2017
dude came out guns blazing
Jul 28th 2017
amazing character.
Jul 28th 2017
I'm sure he's doing Trump's bidding
Jul 28th 2017
I have the distinct feeling
Jul 28th 2017
He should start with investigating himself. He is a leaker
Jul 28th 2017
I...I...I think I kinda like this dude
Jul 28th 2017
RE: I...I...I think I kinda like this dude
Jul 28th 2017
The Rise of the New York Douchebag (swipe)
Jul 28th 2017
his wife is divorcing dude.
Jul 28th 2017
Naked political ambition lol translations welcome
Jul 28th 2017

KiloMcG
Member since Jan 01st 2008
27561 posts
Thu Jul-27-17 10:09 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "It's madness. It's a fucking shit show. "
In response to Reply # 0

Atillah Moor
Member since Sep 05th 2013
13825 posts
Fri Jul-28-17 06:39 AM

2. "The entire administration is a paranoid schizophrenic "
In response to Reply # 0

This dude basically hired Sonny Corleone

DavidHasselhoff
Charter member
11451 posts
Fri Jul-28-17 10:39 AM

3. "“I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own cock,” (c)"
In response to Reply # 0

(c)Scaramucci
http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/07/27/anthony_scaramucci_disses_steve_bannon_with_expletive_laden_rant_leak.html

rhchick
Charter member
15057 posts
Fri Jul-28-17 10:55 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
6. "The visual of this act has me shook"
In response to Reply # 3

but it was an awesome line

B9
Charter member
43124 posts
Fri Jul-28-17 10:59 AM

7. "The best line is "Bannon declined to comment""
In response to Reply # 6

rhchick
Charter member
15057 posts
Fri Jul-28-17 11:05 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
8. "I know right!"
In response to Reply # 7

That's the worse thing to say. It's like confirming that you actually do it.

SoWhat
Charter member
154163 posts
Fri Jul-28-17 02:47 PM

16. "I think it's shade. The ultimate shade."
In response to Reply # 8

Like Bannon knew Mooch was out of his mind so he felt no need to respond to that b/s.

fuck you.

handle
Charter member
18951 posts
Fri Jul-28-17 10:45 AM

4. "Scaramucci is just a Trump - but can talk in full sentences"
In response to Reply # 0

And Trump is running his administration as a dictatorship.

Bad news is 35% of America WANTS THIS.

That 35% has made sure that at least 10% of American is not eligible to vote or that there votes count for less through gerrymandering, dis-enfranchisement of "criminals" , and plain old intimidation.

Then they've had a "NEWS NETWORK" of Rush Limbaugh, Drudge, Rush, country music and Fox News lying to the public to sow confusion for more than 20 years.

So the 5.01% of people they need to fool to win elections vote against their own beliefs (fooled into it) and their on interest (because they are goobers) do.

When Trump gets 1 more Supreme Court judge things will fall FAST AND HARD.

And FUCK DAVE CHAPPELLE for his BULLSHIT "Give the president a chance."

Never give them a chance - they don't return the courtesy.

------------

Gone: My Discogs collection for The Roots:
http://www.discogs.com/user/tomhayes-roots/collection

DavidHasselhoff
Charter member
11451 posts
Fri Jul-28-17 10:49 AM

5. "Yup, Trumps "Mini Me""
In response to Reply # 4

Heinz
Member since Dec 26th 2003
20759 posts
Fri Jul-28-17 02:36 PM

15. "I don't believe that 35% "want this""
In response to Reply # 5

I would bet a higher percentage of that 35% believe that this is all bat shit crazy but because it's their guy or their party or the ego of not wanting to admit they were wrong trumps (lol no pun) logic/reality. This kind of thinking lands on both left and right sides and it's why America is in this policitcal and social shit storm.

ConcreteCharlie
Member since Nov 21st 2002
71387 posts
Fri Jul-28-17 12:24 PM

9. "How hard and how often did the reporter cum during this call?"
In response to Reply # 0

This is a fucking dream scenario, a senior WH official calls you with this kind of halfassed attempt to intimidate and such a frank rant? And he doesn't qualify as off the record or for background? SANTO DIOS.

As for the rant itself, are we really surprised? A bunch of dickholes, most with no experience and the rest with little, plus differing ideologies and approaches. The cabinet is the equivalent of a roster assembled by Dan Snyder.

And you will know MY JACKET IS GOLD when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

mystereeq
Member since Aug 24th 2009
34 posts
Fri Jul-28-17 01:31 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
10. "mooch is a weaponized proxy for jared kushner."
In response to Reply # 0

pointed right at priebus and bannon
(who trump has always been careful about attacking).

its pretty obvious he is being used to force those 2 out.

---

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79601 posts
Fri Jul-28-17 01:34 PM

11. "dude came out guns blazing"
In response to Reply # 10

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

mystereeq
Member since Aug 24th 2009
34 posts
Fri Jul-28-17 01:45 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
12. "amazing character. "
In response to Reply # 11

him and rob goldstone were great mid season additions.

---

Numba_33
Charter member
19333 posts
Fri Jul-28-17 01:49 PM

13. "I'm sure he's doing Trump's bidding"
In response to Reply # 10

but I dunno if Trump likes the fact dude is headline material right now, knowing how fragile Trump's ego is.

Pretty sad everything seems to have devolved into this lower common denominator type of behavior and the Republicans aren't walking sideways away from this dude and his cabinet yet.

"Sean sparks like John Starks, nah, Sean ball like John Wall" - Rest In Power Forever Sean Price.

Numba_33
Charter member
19333 posts
Fri Jul-28-17 01:51 PM

14. "I have the distinct feeling"
In response to Reply # 0

folks in the White House are going to start leaking fake stories other White House staff members to see who the leakers are, since it appears this is what Trump has in a sense authorized to dude to focus on.

"Sean sparks like John Starks, nah, Sean ball like John Wall" - Rest In Power Forever Sean Price.

PimpTrickGangstaClik
Member since Oct 06th 2005
15894 posts
Fri Jul-28-17 02:48 PM

17. "He should start with investigating himself. He is a leaker"
In response to Reply # 14

His call with the New Yorker guy was the definition of what he says he wants to stamp out.

All those stories about personnel moves (Spicy may resign, Rexit, Sessions, etc) that say "according to senior officials" come from stuff like this.

Mooch said he's going to fire 3 people tomorrow and that Preibus is on his way out. If he did this interview off the record, we would get a story that the admin would call fake news

double negative
Member since Dec 14th 2007
22151 posts
Fri Jul-28-17 02:55 PM

18. "I...I...I think I kinda like this dude"
In response to Reply # 0
Fri Jul-28-17 02:56 PM by double negative

No, I am not saying....

I like Trump, or his policy or his cabinet or his message or their goals or their base or their belief system or making anything great again.

I hate all of that shit

Nor am I wishing for anything to happen (if anything I want a totally inert run for all of them)

But right now?

If its him OR Sarah Huckabee Sanders talking? I'm like "grab the popcorn, we about to be talking about the dumb shit they gonna say or do for the next few days"

Mooch is like Jon Stewart's Jersey persona come to life in politics.

Its on some laugh to keep from crying shit.

He is a cartoonish rich asshole, Long Island born and bred New Yorker.

Once Desus and Mero broke down Mooch I realized there was something about this presidency to have somewhat of a laugh about.

and goddamn...Sarah Huckabee with her dead inside stare and her ham shaped head and her stupid everything?

Fuck me up fam.

Shes always mad off the rip because you know shes thinking "fuck. I was voted 40 under 40 in politics 7 years ago...and now I have to hang it out for these fucks....where did I go wrong?"

https://soundcloud.com/swageyph/yph-die-with-me

Stadiq
Member since Dec 21st 2005
4878 posts
Fri Jul-28-17 03:08 PM

19. "RE: I...I...I think I kinda like this dude"
In response to Reply # 18

>
>Mooch is like Jon Stewart's Jersey persona come to life in
>politics.
>

Thought this exact same thing.

T Reynolds
Member since Apr 16th 2007
42760 posts
Fri Jul-28-17 03:12 PM

20. "The Rise of the New York Douchebag (swipe)"
In response to Reply # 0

Trump, “Mooch,” and the Rise of the New York Douchebag
The president and his foul-mouthed communications director, Anthony Scaramucci, are members of a very particular species.
By Jeet Heer
July 28, 2017

Normally, a president under siege would not hire someone like Anthony Scaramucci, the loudmouth financier known as “the Mooch” who joined the White House last week as communications director. Donald Trump’s strife-ridden administration already has more than its share of troubles, with the Russia collusion investigation escalating, the president feuding with Attorney General Jeff Sessions, and the Republican discord over Obamacare repeal (RIP, for now). In the midst of this turmoil, Scaramucci created his own drama by calling up New Yorker reporter Ryan Lizza and insulting his White House colleagues in the crudest possible terms. Scaramucci called Reince Priebus “a fucking paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac,” and compared himself favorably to Trump’s chief strategist, saying, “I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own cock. I’m not trying to build my own brand off the fucking strength of the president. I’m here to serve the country.”

In most administrations, Scaramucci’s public badmouthing of his colleagues would be a major liability, likely a fireable offense. But Trump operates from a different set of rules—the same rules, it would seem, that Scaramucci operates from. Reading his rant to The New Yorker, it was hard not to recall the infamous Access Hollywood tape in which Trump boasts about sexually assaulting women: “You can do anything. Grab ’em by the pussy.” Indeed, Scaramucci is a sort of mini-Trump: brash, hyper-masculine, bro-loyal, sexually crass, and street smart, perhaps, but not actually smart.

Which is to say, Trump and his new minion aren’t just colorful personalities, but members of a particular species: the New York douchebag. That’s why Scaramucci may long remain in good standing—as long as he doesn’t break one golden rule.

The New York douchebag thrives throughout the tri-state area, particularly in New Jersey and the outer boroughs of the city proper. Usually white, he is belligerent, garrulous, ruthlessly competitive, and excessively confident in his persuasive abilities. He is also hypersensitive; the smallest perceived slight will trigger a full-scale defense of his pride. He demands to be respected at all times.

To the extent that the New York douchebag has politics, he tends to be a fiscal, hawkish conservative: reliably Republican, in other words, but only socially religious (if at all). He believes in his right to make loads of money without paying much taxes, advocates manly military responses to defend the pride of the U-S-A, but doesn’t want to ban abortion or roll back gay rights. Indeed, he will defend those rights if the issue affects a family member, for he professes to value blood relatives above all else.

Trump is the quintessential New York douchebag, but to win the Republican nomination, he had to make peace with the Southern evangelical base of the GOP. Toward that end, Trump implausibly reinvented himself as a social conservative, giving powerful posts to Southern traditionalists like Jeff Sessions and religious conservatives like Mike Pence.

But Trump is clearly happiest in the company of his fellow tri-state douchebags. During the campaign, he spent a great deal of time around figures like New Jersey Governor Chris Christie and former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani, two exemplars of the species. Trump wasn’t able to find administration jobs for either of them, and met with resistance from conventional Republicans like Priebus for trying to hire Scaramucci, whom The New York Times described last week as “a financial showman who rivals Mr. Trump’s own outsize knack for self-promotion.”

Now that Scaramucci is in the White House, Trump has a fellow douchebag he can commune with. “Scaramucci’s arrival was described by one adviser as ‘a cannonball from a diving board into a pool,’” Politico reported on Thursday. “With his brash outer-borough New York ethos and flair for showmanship, Scaramucci is perhaps more like Trump himself than anyone else on the White House staff—and his appointment is a clear signal that the president is walking away from his initial embrace of establishment Republicans familiar with Washington.”

But as the Times noted on Friday, Scaramucci is just the latest of the species to join the White House. “Scaramucci’s fiery first week, a brash, blustering performance that at times verged on self-parody, illustrates a deeper truth about the Trump White House: New Yorkers have taken over the West Wing and are turbocharging its culture.” The Times cited a “long list of people from the New York metro area who occupy prime real estate near the president: Hope Hicks, Dan Scavino Jr., Keith Schiller, Kellyanne Conway, Gary D. Cohn, Dina Powell, Steven Mnuchin, Wilbur Ross, Jason D. Greenblatt, Michael Anton, Josh Raffel—not to mention Mr. Trump’s daughter Ivanka Trump, and his son-in-law, Jared Kushner.” Reporter Mark Landler added, tellingly, “The vibe, to be sure, is less Manhattan than tristate...”

Washington Post reporter Robert Costa made a similar point Thursday, tweeting that “Trump has long history of keeping around aides w/ a sharp edge, who channel him.” He cited Roger Stone, Sam Nunberg, Michael Cohen, Corey Lewandowski, adding, “I’ve observed Pres. Trump interact w/ these types. Relishes rough, raw personalities... as long as they don’t get too much credit/notice. As other aides grow weary, Scaramucci survives. Spirited NJ-NY types (Conway, Scavino) are safe.” Of course, “spirited NJ-NY types” is just a polite way of saying “New York douchebag.”

The importance of loyalty for Trump has long been overblown: He demands loyalty from those beneath them, but offers none in return. He will—and does—jettison underlings the moment they become useless or inconvenient to him. But the bond between New York douchebags is real. The likes of Scaramucci are not invincible, but they have a much longer leash—so long as they know their role. For the New York douchebag is keenly aware of hierarchy. As he claws his way up the ladder, he’s keeping one eye below, and will kick anyone who comes too close. If Scaramucci does get booted out of the White House, it won’t be for making crude comments about his coworkers. It’ll be for getting more press than the president.

For one day, at least, Scaramucci did exactly that.

double negative
Member since Dec 14th 2007
22151 posts
Fri Jul-28-17 03:56 PM

21. "his wife is divorcing dude. "
In response to Reply # 0

http://pagesix.com/2017/07/28/anthony-scaramuccis-wife-files-for-divorce/

https://soundcloud.com/swageyph/yph-die-with-me

Atillah Moor
Member since Sep 05th 2013
13825 posts
Fri Jul-28-17 04:21 PM

22. "Naked political ambition lol translations welcome"
In response to Reply # 21

I'm guessing it means she was tired of side pieces calling while they were at dinner

Lobby General Discussion topic #13178412 Previous topic | Next topic