Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13162032

Subject: "Debauchery. " Previous topic | Next topic
double negative
Member since Dec 14th 2007
22151 posts
Fri Jun-02-17 12:03 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Debauchery. "
Fri Jun-02-17 12:13 PM by double negative

"Yo, when I first get blazed I'm bugged out but then after 20 minutes I'm just chilling" - The Kid Mero

Friday thread is Friday. Where them stories at? when was the last time you were 18 million sheets to the wind?

BTW, this shit right here? This shit right here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/marijuana-decriminalize-obama-drug-czar-office_us_592dd301e4b0c0608e8c2564

I'm mad it never happened.

Also, its about to go down in California, looks like they just passed the first step of making last call at 4am a thing.
http://ktla.com/2017/06/01/california-senate-passes-bill-that-would-extend-last-call-at-bars-to-4-a-m/

https://soundcloud.com/swageyph/yph-die-with-me

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
That title took me back
Jun 02nd 2017
I wasnt sure it was going to go anywhere...folks are older now
Jun 02nd 2017
      17 yrs okp old
Jun 02nd 2017
first time I hit the bong
Jun 02nd 2017
imma need the number to your dealer if you high for that long
Jun 02nd 2017
      Huh? I was high that night and slept hard as fuck
Jun 02nd 2017
A friend offered me DAT DAB
Jun 02nd 2017

rhchick
Charter member
15057 posts
Fri Jun-02-17 12:10 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "That title took me back"
In response to Reply # 0

to the REs

double negative
22151 posts
Fri Jun-02-17 12:12 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "I wasnt sure it was going to go anywhere...folks are older now"
In response to Reply # 1

rhchick
Charter member
15057 posts
Fri Jun-02-17 12:18 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "17 yrs okp old"
In response to Reply # 2

and so so many drinks and drugs later I don't remember half of it mostly.

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79600 posts
Fri Jun-02-17 02:54 PM

4. "first time I hit the bong"
In response to Reply # 0

I was at PITT and hit it a few times. I went downstairs to get a soda and stood in front of the maching for 3 minutes with my change an inch from the slot.

Realized I was blazed and ran back upstairs. Called up a shorty and phone boned. I must have fallen asleep because the next morning the phone was in the middle of the floor.

So I get up, go take a shower and realize the dorm floor is empty. Cool, I can use the private shower. Take a long shower and go back to my room and realize I smell a little smoke. I finally put the phone back on the hook and as soon as I do it rings. My boys says" yo, there is a fire drill and chicks are in the lobby looking busted as hell.. dude, why are you still in your room, you should prolly come down"

So I go to the elevator even tho I'm on the 2nd floor because why not? I finally take the steps because it's taking forever. I walk out the exit and a fireman in full gear is like "NIGGA WTF, how long you been up there? We had a real fire!" He was black.. lol.

I was so faded I coulda burned up. I slept through the fire alarm.

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

double negative
22151 posts
Fri Jun-02-17 03:06 PM

5. "imma need the number to your dealer if you high for that long"
In response to Reply # 4

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79600 posts
Fri Jun-02-17 06:33 PM

7. "Huh? I was high that night and slept hard as fuck"
In response to Reply # 5

But remember this was the first time I used a bong and I was going hard. It wasn't 1 hit. It was like 8 to 10 hard hits.

High as hell and my first time smoking real weed.

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

BigReg
Charter member
62390 posts
Fri Jun-02-17 03:19 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
6. "A friend offered me DAT DAB"
In response to Reply # 0
Fri Jun-02-17 03:19 PM by BigReg

on the way to a live show i was going to by myself: big mistake, was AAAWWWL the way in my head.

I remember being mad the venue ain't have their liquor license yet because I hoped alcohol would calm me down, lol. I ended up leaving said show two songs in because I was convinced someone I had dated was there (statistical chances of her actually being there was .0000012%) and panicked because we weren't on good terms and I was certain a confrontation was going to happen because I am an idiot

It still took me forever to get home because of other NYC related paranoia, I kept on taking alternate routes.

Lobby General Discussion topic #13162032 Previous topic | Next topic