Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13144583

Subject: "This Gospel song "Way Maker" will Bless your Life for weeks" Previous topic | Next topic
Case_One
Charter member
54687 posts
Thu Apr-13-17 06:28 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"This Gospel song "Way Maker" will Bless your Life for weeks"
Thu Apr-13-17 06:38 PM by Case_One

I've been listening to this song for two weeks, but this Benita Washington version has blessed my soul in a transformative way. I remember when my home church you to be just like this. When I first gave my life to Jesus Chris this kind of anointed and spirit-filled singing is what excited and motivated me to go to church. Songs like this speak to my soul and spirit an cause me to reflect on how Great and Awesome God is.

Please take time to listen and watch the whole video.

https://youtu.be/PE2c-2M2bGU

Wake up, Pray! Go to work, Pray! Go home, Pray! Love, Pray! Eat, Pray! Live, Pray!

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Man you can't tell me God Ain't Real when you hear this song!
Apr 13th 2017
Just 5 or 6 years ago, woulda seen nothing but perms in that shot..
Apr 14th 2017

Case_One
Charter member
54687 posts
Thu Apr-13-17 06:33 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "Man you can't tell me God Ain't Real when you hear this song!"
In response to Reply # 0

This song just shoots right through you and lifts you to another place in the Lord! He's GOD!

If you know the Lord God and have a relationship with Him, then you know exactly what I mean.

Wake up, Pray! Go to work, Pray! Go home, Pray! Love, Pray! Eat, Pray! Live, Pray!

FLUIDJ
Member since Sep 18th 2002
44604 posts
Fri Apr-14-17 05:55 AM

2. "Just 5 or 6 years ago, woulda seen nothing but perms in that shot.."
In response to Reply # 0

now it's all kinky & curly....
dope.

"Get ready....for your blessing....."

Lobby General Discussion topic #13144583 Previous topic | Next topic