Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13130877

Subject: "..." Previous topic | Next topic
Crash Bandacoot
Member since May 13th 2003
10114 posts
Wed Mar-01-17 06:18 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"..."
Wed Mar-01-17 06:31 PM by Crash Bandacoot

>

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
be honest
Mar 01st 2017
thanks for this
Mar 01st 2017
      RE: thanks for this
Mar 01st 2017

beatnik
Member since Oct 24th 2004
2950 posts
Wed Mar-01-17 06:37 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "be honest"
In response to Reply # 0

to their face at least, I had a boss once that was an all around uncle tom-douche bag and every time he tried to pull something slick I called him out on it in front everybody, no games, no secretive backroom conversations where fools promise what they wont deliver on. nope, each time I checked that fool so he'd learn it wasn't going down like that. the dumbest part was I was great at the job and he favored the people who were shitty employees so he was shooting himself in the foot bothering me.

anywho, whatever the situation if you have a proper course of action you can take like airing a grievance to a higher up or speaking with a HR department do that, sometimes when those dishonest types realize you're on to them they might try to get cozy and convince you to shut up for a favor or special treatment.

just do what the situation calls for. . . or quit.

PEACE LOVE and MONEY

https://soundcloud.com/dabeatnik/drumpf-beer

Crash Bandacoot
Member since May 13th 2003
10114 posts
Wed Mar-01-17 07:15 PM

2. "thanks for this"
In response to Reply # 1

not sure if this place is worth the stress, too many layers.

>

beatnik
Member since Oct 24th 2004
2950 posts
Wed Mar-01-17 07:47 PM

3. "RE: thanks for this"
In response to Reply # 2

my work experience in "adult life" has been continuously marked with immature people lol

whether I was flipping burgers or sitting in a conference room people tend to display group think and mob mentality in workplaces the most imo, just gotta stick to your guns and either improve the situation or find a better one

PEACE LOVE and MONEY

https://soundcloud.com/dabeatnik/drumpf-beer

Lobby General Discussion topic #13130877 Previous topic | Next topic