Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13129739

Subject: "How do you feel about PDA? " Previous topic | Next topic
legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79574 posts
Mon Feb-27-17 10:55 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"How do you feel about PDA? "

I was at the park with the fam, plenty of folk hanging out enjoying the 80 degree weather, chilling on blankets and shit.

Couples hugged up and shit.. no problem.

But then...

one couple started cleaning each others ears out. They were dramatic about it too. LAID THE FUCK OUT and intertwined like pretzels while getting it in. At one point she had dude pinned down like WWE while going deep in the crevices. Then they switched positions and he did it to her with the same hand towel.

People were walking by looking like "the fuck?"

Then after it was over she said "I always wanted to do that!" She was loud about it too cause we weren't that close.

I don't think it was just the cleaning, I think it was doing it in public. I thought it's might be a fetish so I did a google and came up with this.

https://drmarkgriffiths.wordpress.com/2013/04/07/waxing-lyrical-a-brief-look-at-earwax-obsession-and-fetishes/

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
*throws up a little in his mouth*
Feb 27th 2017
I like watching two people in love...
Feb 27th 2017
haha wtf
Feb 27th 2017
btw, the Rams played like shit on Saturday.
Feb 27th 2017
      I didn't even check until Sat evening.
Feb 27th 2017
           you saved yourself.
Feb 27th 2017
until you said hand towel
Feb 27th 2017
Nah, it was like monkey grooming on Planet Earth
Feb 27th 2017
      you a sucka...
Feb 27th 2017
           ^^^ oils her mans dry scalp on park benches^
Feb 27th 2017
                damn. that sounds fly...
Feb 27th 2017
cleaning their ears? were they monkeys or people?
Feb 27th 2017
I just wrote the same shit.
Feb 27th 2017
thats kinda cool
Feb 28th 2017
RE: Anything past hand holding makes me uncomfortable.
Feb 28th 2017
I loathe seeing overly happy couples
Mar 01st 2017
were you able to watch last night?
Mar 02nd 2017
nah.. I checked ESPN tho and thought they could pull it off
Mar 02nd 2017
      yeah dude, the slow starts have killed us all year.
Mar 02nd 2017

FLUIDJ
Member since Sep 18th 2002
44615 posts
Mon Feb-27-17 10:57 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "*throws up a little in his mouth*"
In response to Reply # 0

I thought you were being figurative...after rereading though....that's jusnassee....

"Get ready....for your blessing....."

Trinity444
Charter member
41728 posts
Mon Feb-27-17 11:11 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "I like watching two people in love..."
In response to Reply # 0

what they say... you admire in others what you don't have the courage to do...

KiloMcG
Member since Jan 01st 2008
27561 posts
Mon Feb-27-17 11:13 AM

3. "haha wtf"
In response to Reply # 0

KiloMcG
27561 posts
Mon Feb-27-17 12:02 PM

4. "btw, the Rams played like shit on Saturday."
In response to Reply # 3

the refs didn't help with all the fouls being called, but that hurt both teams.

gotta have a W at Dayton on Wednesday...

legsdiamond
79574 posts
Mon Feb-27-17 02:10 PM

6. "I didn't even check until Sat evening. "
In response to Reply # 4

I'm glad because it would have ruined my day.

We are terrible on the road this year. We aren't a lock for the dance and now we have Dayton on the road.

Is it me or are we getting shit calls on our bigs this year when they set picks or box out?

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

KiloMcG
27561 posts
Mon Feb-27-17 02:17 PM

10. "you saved yourself."
In response to Reply # 6

it was not good. again, the refs called a bad game, but they called it bad both ways. both teams had foul trouble so it was impossible to get any kind of rhythm going. it was bad.

not an excuse for not winning. we didn't match up with RI well at all. they actually have more size than us. we didn't execute, though.

infin8
Charter member
10401 posts
Mon Feb-27-17 12:27 PM

5. "until you said hand towel"
In response to Reply # 0

I thought this was with the tongue.

IG: amadu_me

"...Whateva, man..." (c) Redman

legsdiamond
79574 posts
Mon Feb-27-17 02:13 PM

8. "Nah, it was like monkey grooming on Planet Earth"
In response to Reply # 5

I think ole girl prolly got the idea from her grandma. Prolly some old country shit from Italy or Greee.

"If you clean his ears in public and he returns the favor, he is the one"

Shit was disgusting and ridiculous. I bet she wipes his ass too. She was real aggressive with it. He tried to fight her off but hell, that shit does feel good but a few times he was like no, no... NO!!! She was persistent tho.

Trinity444
Charter member
41728 posts
Mon Feb-27-17 02:18 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
11. "you a sucka..."
In response to Reply # 8

legsdiamond
79574 posts
Mon Feb-27-17 02:21 PM

12. "^^^ oils her mans dry scalp on park benches^"
In response to Reply # 11

Trinity444
Charter member
41728 posts
Mon Feb-27-17 02:41 PM

13. "damn. that sounds fly..."
In response to Reply # 12

rdhull
Charter member
33133 posts
Mon Feb-27-17 02:13 PM

7. "cleaning their ears? were they monkeys or people?"
In response to Reply # 0

legsdiamond
79574 posts
Mon Feb-27-17 02:16 PM

9. "I just wrote the same shit. "
In response to Reply # 7

Young couple too... there was never a point where they weren't touching and I have no problem with PDA but that shit got weird real quick.

A few times it almost look like they were in an octogon because there were some serious arm bars and leg locks while it was happening.

Other couples were looking at each other like "are y'all seeing this?"

She was a bully.

Madvillain 626
Member since Apr 25th 2006
10018 posts
Tue Feb-28-17 07:43 PM

14. "thats kinda cool"
In response to Reply # 0

i mean yeah it's gross but it's beautiful in a way because it shows the tremendous range of possible interests, desires, fetishes, proclivities, etc within people

it's awesome that those two people came together to share their peculiar "thing". i enjoy seeing big couples post hella social media pics of restaurants trips like "just did the endless chicken wing challenge with bae. we won!"

-------------------------------
If life is stupendous one cannot also demand that it should be easy. - Robert Musil

Austin
Charter member
9418 posts
Tue Feb-28-17 11:37 PM

15. "RE: Anything past hand holding makes me uncomfortable."
In response to Reply # 0

Whether it's me involved or just someone around me.

"I wasn't sure if I was lost or running away again. . ."

http://austinato.bandcamp.com

https://www.discogs.com/lists/Favorites-of-2017/332378

final_prospect82
Member since Mar 21st 2007
1358 posts
Wed Mar-01-17 03:27 PM

16. "I loathe seeing overly happy couples"
In response to Reply # 0

they make my balls itch

happiness is a mediocre standard for a middle class existence - S. Williams

I don't not like you because you have dumb ideas about the world, I don't like you because you have other people's dumb ideas about the world. - Rjcc

KiloMcG
27561 posts
Thu Mar-02-17 09:40 AM

17. "were you able to watch last night?"
In response to Reply # 0

cot damnit. fought hard at the end, but got off to a pretty terrible start and couldn't make up the difference.

legsdiamond
79574 posts
Thu Mar-02-17 09:45 AM

18. "nah.. I checked ESPN tho and thought they could pull it off"
In response to Reply # 17

these slow starts on the road are killing us. I think we have to win the tourney to make the dance.

We have a really questionable record on the road this year and 2 miracle wins with .4 seconds vs bad teams.

KiloMcG
27561 posts
Thu Mar-02-17 09:49 AM

19. "yeah dude, the slow starts have killed us all year."
In response to Reply # 18

they came close to pulling it off, but couldn't do it. i think they took a couple shots they should have pulled back on in the stretch to make sure they score. Mo balled the fuck out, though.

if we make the finals in the A10 tourney i think we'll be in.

Lobby General Discussion topic #13129739 Previous topic | Next topic