Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13125656

Subject: "Who here has had cupuaçu before? /Thank u Grocery Store X re: coupons." Previous topic | Next topic
normal35762
Member since Oct 20th 2004
13246 posts
Wed Feb-15-17 11:47 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Who here has had cupuaçu before? /Thank u Grocery Store X re: coupons."

As a food item. What form did yo have it in? How was it to you? I got some powder, will experiment and will put in a smoothie. I'll come back and tell you how that went.

And thank you Grocery Store X (you know who you are) for sending me tailor made coupons for shit I actually buy! Especially those free items coupons. 'Preciate that. Gas face to all those couponers who just get stuff cause they got a coupon for it ie getting 15 air fresheners and 10 things of tic tacs and stuff like that.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
i had a coworker show me a picture of stuff she got couponing
Feb 15th 2017
Yeah clothes liquid is different.
Feb 15th 2017
Those people are addicted to shopping
Feb 16th 2017
I made a cupuaçu smoothie....
Feb 27th 2017

BigJazz
Charter member
24443 posts
Wed Feb-15-17 11:58 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "i had a coworker show me a picture of stuff she got couponing"
In response to Reply # 0

her stockpile had like 57 bottles of mustard. who the hell needs 57 bottles of mustard?

i learned how to coupon and sometimes i'll stock up on stuff. like i took advantage of this one deal and got like 30 bottles of Tide. but that's different. i'll actually use all of it. use it or give it away.

I ain't lyin. This shit i'm making up is true...

normal35762
13246 posts
Wed Feb-15-17 12:24 PM

2. "Yeah clothes liquid is different. "
In response to Reply # 1

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79698 posts
Thu Feb-16-17 07:00 AM

3. "Those people are addicted to shopping"
In response to Reply # 1

unless you are giving the shit to friends and fam or selling it why buy 57 bottles of mustard? Just cause you can?

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

normal35762
13246 posts
Mon Feb-27-17 01:01 PM

4. "I made a cupuaçu smoothie...."
In response to Reply # 0

I didn't really taste cupuacu or at least I thought I didn't. I tasted the banana I had in there though. Maybe I didn't put enough powder in there. I tasted the powder itself and it had a bit of a tangy taste to it. Will go back to the lab on it before final verdict.

Lobby General Discussion topic #13125656 Previous topic | Next topic