Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13124870

Subject: "Sex under the influence of drugs." Previous topic | Next topic
atruhead
Charter member
85230 posts
Mon Feb-13-17 02:33 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Sex under the influence of drugs."

for the sake of this post Im not really counting alcohol or smoking weed (I've never smoked enough or anything strong enough to be really altered)

my lady took edibles recently for cramps and it changed her libido for the better. the two times I did it (2010, this year a separate time from her) I ended up getting laid

Im not willing to try MDMA/molly/ecstasy (completely judge free zone btw), and since I cant live as a stoner on edibles, what else has helped yall get the party started? Im basically a square undercover narc lol

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
why are you unwilling to try MDMA?
Feb 13th 2017
I dont want to freak out
Feb 13th 2017
never seen anyone freak out on mdma unless used recklessly
Feb 13th 2017
RE: why are you unwilling to try MDMA?
Feb 13th 2017
have you ever tried sex...on acid?
Feb 13th 2017
coke dick is real
Feb 13th 2017
*spits out water*
Feb 13th 2017
I miss college
Feb 13th 2017
Safest bet would be adderall or dexedrine
Feb 14th 2017

Madvillain 626
Member since Apr 25th 2006
10018 posts
Mon Feb-13-17 02:35 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "why are you unwilling to try MDMA?"
In response to Reply # 0

-------------------------------
If life is stupendous one cannot also demand that it should be easy. - Robert Musil

rdhull
Charter member
33137 posts
Mon Feb-13-17 02:37 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "I dont want to freak out"
In response to Reply # 1
Mon Feb-13-17 02:37 PM by rdhull

yeah I know thats kind of a myth etc but still

Madvillain 626
10018 posts
Mon Feb-13-17 02:42 PM

3. "never seen anyone freak out on mdma unless used recklessly"
In response to Reply # 2

and it usually involved high amounts of low grade ecstasy. mdma can be immensely therapeutic when used in the right setting

If life is stupendous one cannot also demand that it should be easy. - Robert Musil

atruhead
Charter member
85230 posts
Mon Feb-13-17 02:51 PM

6. "RE: why are you unwilling to try MDMA?"
In response to Reply # 1

i turn 37 in May
if I dont know where to find weed outside of a dispensary, I definitely dont know how to find anything else
I dont want to know what's on the other side of that door

Madvillain 626
10018 posts
Mon Feb-13-17 02:43 PM

4. "have you ever tried sex...on acid?"
In response to Reply # 0

it slays

Madvillain 626
10018 posts
Mon Feb-13-17 02:43 PM

5. "coke dick is real"
In response to Reply # 0
Mon Feb-13-17 02:45 PM by Madvillain 626

slapping your dick against her thigh and questioning existence itself

infin8
Charter member
10401 posts
Mon Feb-13-17 06:39 PM

8. "*spits out water*"
In response to Reply # 5

IG: amadu_me

"...Whateva, man..." (c) Redman

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79616 posts
Mon Feb-13-17 04:03 PM

7. "I miss college"
In response to Reply # 0

but not THAT much.

If it ain't weed I'm not trying it.

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

denny
Member since Apr 11th 2008
11281 posts
Tue Feb-14-17 12:03 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
9. "Safest bet would be adderall or dexedrine"
In response to Reply # 0
Tue Feb-14-17 12:12 PM by denny

Safe because it's a pharma and you don't wanna try illegal drugs. They're essentially speed.

It'll be somewhat hard to come....but you'll last for a long, long time. It'll also give you tons of energy and drop inhibitions. Also pretty cheap. If you take too much...you won't be able to ejaculuate. I'd start with 10mg (which isn't much unless you are a newbie...in which case it's more than enough). And don't take it anytime after 3 or 4pm. You won't be able to sleep until at least 8 to 10 hours afterwards. Might even be longer so should probably do it on a weekend or when you don't have to wake up early the next day.

Adding a LITTLE bit of alcohol can soothe out the experience but DEFINITELY don't drink a lot. Both Adderall and Dexedrine ALLOW you to drink 3 times more than normal but it's dangerous. (It's like a speedball...you're heart is being pulled in two directions at once) A bottle of wine each over the course of 4 or 5 hours would be fine though.

Two people on speed (or Adderall/dexy) can have sex for literally 4 or 5 hours without tiring. Also get both of you acting more aggressive than normal.

Lobby General Discussion topic #13124870 Previous topic | Next topic