Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13109650

Subject: "** CONFESSION WEDNESDAY **" Previous topic | Next topic
Geah
Member since Feb 16th 2007
48407 posts
Wed Dec-28-16 12:11 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"** CONFESSION WEDNESDAY **"

Nada

@geahuwine

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
George Michael was my first man crush
Dec 28th 2016
being home is weird...
Dec 28th 2016
yep
Dec 28th 2016
I need to get away... I'm starting to develop anger issues
Dec 28th 2016
I gotta get over the hump.
Dec 28th 2016
Finally got the surgery date set.
Dec 29th 2016
i'm getting myself into trouble again, and it's all my fault
Dec 29th 2016
felt
Dec 29th 2016
RE: ** CONFESSION WEDNESDAY **
Dec 29th 2016

infin8
Charter member
10401 posts
Wed Dec-28-16 12:50 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "George Michael was my first man crush"
In response to Reply # 0

I used to come home after school and watch 'VideoOne' w Richard Blade and his cool-ass accent.

this came in the rotation. It was new ("everything She Wants)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yf_Lwe6p-Cg

I was fixated. I couldn't NOT look at him. and he was beautiful. I was fucking mesmerized, and it felt weird, cause I wasn't gay. I didn't REALLY know what gay was, other than you liked boys. It was pretty much the final insult you could throw at another dude; I was firmly into my adolescent girl-chasing stride.

I couldn't reconcile this feeling of finding the dude attractive, and I could never talk about it. Any uttering of anything like that immediately shattered your manhood.

But yeah...that happened. Nxgga was handsome til the end. and he was dope. nxggas loved him, and 'let him in'. he never came off as patronizing or 'using his black pass', he just DID HIM.

Even when he got caught in the bathroom he basically owned his shit.

'I like getting high and catching some strange. Silly me.'

Me too, bro. RIP

IG: amadu_me

"...Whateva, man..." (c) Redman

Trinity444
Charter member
41728 posts
Wed Dec-28-16 02:01 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "being home is weird..."
In response to Reply # 0

not much has changed. my mother hugs and tells me she loves me more tho. I cringe when people asks about him. I told them not to anymore.

My bff is getting married again. The ring is super cute. This time around I'm not jealous. He's the perfect guy (for her) and Ive never seen her so happy.

i look different...I feel different...I am different

wluv
Member since Jan 27th 2003
4362 posts
Wed Dec-28-16 04:25 PM

3. "yep"
In response to Reply # 0

-im loving this week off. Been nothing but hanging with my friends driving to places ive never been like last night went to Cabellas, which is a huge outdoorsman emporium. They have every thing ever related to hunting,fishing, and whatever you want to do outdoors. My friend picked up an air gun and a skinning knife. Dont know a damn thing about hunting but i had alot of fun perusing the store.

-confession- i will fking a married woman on New Years Eve. My homegirl i go waaaaayy back with is going through a divorce and she's been confiding in my alot lately. For a brief history long before she got married, we messed around for a little bit. Well she called me on Monday and told me how she would like to bring in the New Year and asked if it could be us. Well sht i hadn't had anything planned in concrete anyway, and this damn sure "beats" anything i probably could get into anyway. Crazy thing is she's going to a 7pm New Years Eve church service and said she would say a prayer about what she was about to do right afterwards. She's determined to get it in as the clock strikes 12am. Im not mad at her. I dont mind sweating out her weave.

-I found out a dude i went to school with has mental problems. Dude was a GREAT football player and went to Ohio State on a full scholarship. He graduated and was working as a probation officer helping out kids. The last time i talked to him was about 10 years ago and he was doing fine, married with 2 kids, and a good career. Seemed like he had a real good life going. Now all that is gone. I was mad depressed when i found out. He was always a good dude. You just never know.

-I know most people are looking forward to changing the calendar year with all the celebrity deaths and the election and other disturbing things that happened this year, but for me, personally 2016 was the BEST year i had in at least 10 years. Financially, personal life, and family life was pretty good this year. No year will ever be perfect, but for me 2016 was as close to it as it gets. Looking forward to it continuing into next year.

flipnile
Member since Nov 05th 2003
13563 posts
Wed Dec-28-16 04:27 PM

4. "I need to get away... I'm starting to develop anger issues"
In response to Reply # 0

Downtown really annoys me. I'm much more comfortable up in the neighborhood. I need a break from this tho. Somewhere with a lot of pretty black women.

Atlanta?

SoWhat
Charter member
154163 posts
Wed Dec-28-16 06:55 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
5. "I gotta get over the hump."
In response to Reply # 0

I ought to shoot them with my bop gun!

fuck you.

Sepia.
Member since Feb 25th 2009
12896 posts
Thu Dec-29-16 01:05 AM

6. "Finally got the surgery date set."
In response to Reply # 0

If all the medical leave paperwork stuff turns out okay, I should be good to go.

This is a pretty rough (and expensive) parable to live through when I already knew the moral of the story.

More on this later, on one of the Wednesdays I'm laid up in recovery.

dba_BAD
Charter member
14873 posts
Thu Dec-29-16 05:55 AM

7. "i'm getting myself into trouble again, and it's all my fault"
In response to Reply # 0

I'm sleeping with someone I don't like that much, and they're falling for me

I allow this pattern to happen, because the only version of romance I'm skilled at is the sweet, affectionate variety - even if the feels aren't really there on my end

i *know* the longer i put it off, the more it will hurt. i *know* the caring thing to do is to be honest. i *know* the sooner i rip the band aid, the easier

but so what

__

fairweather

wluv
Member since Jan 27th 2003
4362 posts
Thu Dec-29-16 08:46 AM

9. "felt"
In response to Reply # 7

been there and it sucks

do what u got to do

SP1200
Charter member
20101 posts
Thu Dec-29-16 07:16 AM

8. "RE: ** CONFESSION WEDNESDAY **"
In response to Reply # 0
Thu Dec-29-16 07:19 AM by SP1200

Going home for literally a few hours lol.

I went off at this 24 hour tire shop late last nite.

These idiots got my tire rim caught in their machine when it
malfunctioned. Had to wait 2 hours in the cold and they wanted to
only take $10 off. I went in lol.

This is the very first year I'm not nervous about DJing NYE.
It's at a spot I've been at over a year weekly, They're paying good
money, and I know exactly what I'm playing at midnight. No sweat.

Gonna be some changes over there come March and I hope my pockets
aren't affected by it, but I'll be prepared just in case. I feel
appreciated but not at the ultimate level for what I pull off there.

Bothers me knowing I had to be 20 times better to get where I'm at.
And that ain't even all that. Makes me want to bounce from this city.

I notice me and famous dude are never in the same place at the same
time. That's cause I never go to local hypebeast events. I'm REAL
cool on those smh.

Proud of myself for taking so much action before the year is even
over. That said, I've been slacking the past couple days. Getting back
on it.

2016 & 2017 even more so will be known as the years that "I went for
mine!" (c)

http://i54.tinypic.com/2j51hj4.jpg

Lobby General Discussion topic #13109650 Previous topic | Next topic