Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13106177

Subject: "i had a django-ish dream last night that blew my mind" Previous topic | Next topic
godleeluv
Member since Jun 11th 2013
5862 posts
Wed Dec-14-16 07:25 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"i had a django-ish dream last night that blew my mind"

it was like a movie beginning to end. wish i remembered more of it. but it was like i went through a portal to a house that was filled with people scared to death of white people. mentally they felt inferior and subservant. and i was there trying to help them.

at the end of the dream i saw a black woman in a field holding a rifle. at first i thought she had ran away but i realized somehow all the blacks had gotten free and were just living. she was shooting ducks for dinner i guess. but she was just chilling with her rifle hunting. a white woman was near and was angry she was doing a better job at shooting and started walking towards her singing this song...

"if they show off my daddy said, hit that black girl in the head...." and she reached out her hand to hit the black woman.

but before she could say "head" the black woman stood her ground and shot her, then kept hunting more ducks.

it was like there was no fear. she demanded to be respected and defended herself against attack instead of being silent and just taking the hit.

that shit was so vivid and symbolic.

... "A Beautiful Struggle"
https://m.facebook.com/jamelabullock
Www.reverbnation.com/jamela

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
*submits as script to screenwriter i'm cool with*
Dec 15th 2016
any college dirt that will fuck up the money?
Dec 15th 2016
      didn't he go to school in Florida??? He got dirt on him, doggie
Dec 15th 2016
           brush that dirt off
Dec 15th 2016
                That digital dirt is impossible to brush off
Dec 15th 2016

-DJ R-Tistic-
Member since Nov 06th 2008
51986 posts
Thu Dec-15-16 03:02 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
1. "*submits as script to screenwriter i'm cool with*"
In response to Reply # 0

------------------------------

50+ FREE Mixes on www.DJR-Tistic.com!

Twitter and Instagram - @DJ_RTistic

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79947 posts
Thu Dec-15-16 10:26 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "any college dirt that will fuck up the money? "
In response to Reply # 1

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

Dstl1
Charter member
56262 posts
Thu Dec-15-16 10:49 AM

3. "didn't he go to school in Florida??? He got dirt on him, doggie"
In response to Reply # 2

...I'm from the era when A.I. was the answer, now they think ai is the answer - Marlon Craft

godleeluv
Member since Jun 11th 2013
5862 posts
Thu Dec-15-16 02:51 PM

4. "brush that dirt off"
In response to Reply # 3

... "A Beautiful Struggle"
https://m.facebook.com/jamelabullock
Www.reverbnation.com/jamela

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79947 posts
Thu Dec-15-16 02:55 PM

5. "That digital dirt is impossible to brush off"
In response to Reply # 4

He ain't no Tarintino

"He was a DJ, he played booty music in the 90's... degrading women by making their asses clap"

same women who went to his parties would boycott on twitter

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

Lobby General Discussion topic #13106177 Previous topic | Next topic