Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13097027

Subject: "Dave & Chris going to crash Netflix *swipe*" Previous topic | Next topic
beatnik
Member since Oct 24th 2004
2950 posts
Tue Nov-22-16 12:38 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Dave & Chris going to crash Netflix *swipe*"
Tue Nov-22-16 12:39 AM by beatnik

http://www.rollingstone.com/tv/news/dave-chappelle-brings-three-new-stand-up-specials-to-netflix-w451720
After Dave Chappelle's long-anticipated return to television hosting Saturday Night Live, the comedian announced he will air three new stand-up specials on Netflix in 2017. The trio includes one original new set and two never-aired live performances from Austin City Limits and the Hollywood Palladium, respectively.

The new special marks Chappelle's first in 12 years since Dave Chappelle's Block Party came out in 2005. The specials will appear on the streaming service simultaneously. No airdate has been announced.
"Dave Chappelle is a legendary voice in comedy – searing, vital, and now more than ever, essential,” said Netflix executive Lisa Nishimura in a statement. “Dave’s three new specials promise to be some of the most anticipated events in comedy, and we are honored he will mark his global return on Netflix.

Netflix previously reached a two-comedy specials deal with Chris Rock in October, Variety reported.

Variety reported both of Chris Rock's specials will be new material, not that I want to wait, but I hope they both put them out later in the year just to hear their take on trump's first 100 days, these dudes probably got some friendly competition going on.

*them typos

PEACE LOVE and MONEY

https://soundcloud.com/dabeatnik/drumpf-beer

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
FUCK YEAAAHHHHHHHHH
Nov 22nd 2016
Yessir!!!
Nov 22nd 2016
this is great news
Nov 22nd 2016
amped
Nov 22nd 2016

Madvillain 626
Member since Apr 25th 2006
10018 posts
Tue Nov-22-16 01:34 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "FUCK YEAAAHHHHHHHHH"
In response to Reply # 0

Wish I could just hibernate for the rest of this shit year, only emerging from my cave from Thanksgiving and Xmas.

-------------------------------
If life is stupendous one cannot also demand that it should be easy. - Robert Musil

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79554 posts
Tue Nov-22-16 08:32 AM

2. "Yessir!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

This is awesome.

I still believe Dave was under contract with CC all this time and that's why he is finally back on TV.

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

makaveli
Charter member
16303 posts
Tue Nov-22-16 09:44 AM

3. "this is great news"
In response to Reply # 0

“So back we go to these questions — friendship, character… ethics.”

infin8
Charter member
10401 posts
Tue Nov-22-16 10:18 AM

4. "amped"
In response to Reply # 0

IG: amadu_me

"...Whateva, man..." (c) Redman

Lobby General Discussion topic #13097027 Previous topic | Next topic