Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13096503

Subject: "I miss the old Kanye, straight from the Go Kanye" Previous topic | Next topic
Cam
Charter member
13286 posts
Sun Nov-20-16 02:46 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"I miss the old Kanye, straight from the Go Kanye"

Not the off of that Alprazolam Kanye
Sheesh
https://twitter.com/KarenCivil/status/800311488749694976

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
gross...I really haven't paid any attention to dude since MBDTF
Nov 20th 2016
same here
Nov 20th 2016
lol ye wild
Nov 20th 2016
After 3 songs??
Nov 20th 2016
This feels like how I think Trump supporters SHOULD feel.
Nov 20th 2016
Full transcript of his nonsensical rant:
Nov 20th 2016
the vibes is back!
Nov 20th 2016
"I'm not saying this out of my own well-being"
Nov 20th 2016
LOL, literally
Nov 20th 2016
Sprinkled in the Ian conner rapist shoutout
Nov 20th 2016
Time to start judging anyone who sticks up for this idiot.
Nov 20th 2016
People ignored how, in Ye's mind, the "New Slaves" are celebrities
Nov 20th 2016
Lmao @ the rants were cool when pointed at those people
Nov 21st 2016
      he's the canary in my own personal coal mine
Nov 21st 2016
      Haha... sad face.... damn
Nov 21st 2016
      Come on. Trump says a few things that make sense too, BUT...
Nov 21st 2016
my guess is he's bipolar... prolly self-medicating.... dude needs help
Nov 20th 2016
all he needs is a lil lithium and depakote
Nov 20th 2016
If that's what it is then Kim should make him get help
Nov 20th 2016
My guess too.
Nov 21st 2016
lucky enough everyone got there money back.
Nov 20th 2016
....and he just canceled tonight's LA show.
Nov 20th 2016
The Kurse is undefeated
Nov 20th 2016
lol haha
Nov 21st 2016
his antics were a lot easier to put up with when his music wasn't trash
Nov 20th 2016
Truth is...the music been trash
Nov 20th 2016
TLOP is a mess, but you really didn't like any songs on it?
Nov 21st 2016
He just cancelled his LA concert tonight
Nov 20th 2016
he about to Brtiney Spear himself
Nov 20th 2016
This is proof choice in women can break a man's life. Kim and Amber dgaf
Nov 20th 2016
choice in drugs moreso
Nov 20th 2016
Mate choice is usually a reflection of your state, not the cause
Nov 20th 2016
Dog, you think Kim gives a shit what dude is going through beyond
Nov 21st 2016
are you really blaming kanye's women for kanye's actions?
Nov 21st 2016
i'm glad i saw Lauryn Hill/Kanye perform great shows before they lost it
Nov 20th 2016
Man, me too
Nov 21st 2016
^^^^^
Nov 21st 2016
cocaine is a helluva drug © Rick Jamess n/m
Nov 20th 2016
damn. I can't imagine being his wife...
Nov 20th 2016
I imagine Kim loves his ability to create controversy
Nov 20th 2016
really? what is the profit?
Nov 20th 2016
      huh? KK prolly loving this shit
Nov 21st 2016
      Well her "career" is built around controversy and publicity
Nov 21st 2016
Coming in here with all this empathy and decency
Nov 21st 2016
that last paragraph about Zuckerberg....WTF
Nov 20th 2016
He's proof you can be super hard-working AND super entitled.
Nov 20th 2016
Damn shame. Remember 'George Bush doesnt care about black ppl"
Nov 21st 2016
I think he is really mad about Trump winning...
Nov 21st 2016
he's a lose cannon.
Nov 21st 2016
lol right?
Nov 21st 2016
He cancelled the rest of his tour
Nov 21st 2016
All Tourdates (including a makeup show and NYE's shows, CANCELLED)
Nov 21st 2016
*blink BLINK*
Nov 21st 2016
What did he say?
Nov 21st 2016
      On Twitter, back in February...
Nov 21st 2016
I blame his stage set up
Nov 21st 2016
      i blame his mental state
Nov 21st 2016
      i honestly said after the show that it felt weird....
Nov 21st 2016
           i can definitely see this:
Nov 21st 2016
I find this Ye highly entertaining
Nov 21st 2016
I'm with you partially.
Nov 21st 2016
this isn't the first tour to be cancelled
Nov 21st 2016
      Of course.
Nov 21st 2016
the mad making is why I love Ye
Nov 21st 2016
You make it sound like Ye is doing it for shits and giggles
Nov 21st 2016
      maybe he is, maybe he isn't...
Nov 21st 2016
Pretty much
Nov 21st 2016
keep giving passes to that imbecile...go ahead
Nov 21st 2016
      To clarify, people are devoting time and energy to this issue
Nov 21st 2016
only two groups of people lost here:
Nov 21st 2016
nah, post 2011
Nov 21st 2016
Apparently his manager told him not to endorse trump til after election
Nov 21st 2016
He's been hospitalized. Damn.
Nov 21st 2016
Ye in the hospital
Nov 21st 2016
i really hope he gets the medical help and peace he desperately needs
Nov 21st 2016
Snoop has his say...link
Nov 22nd 2016

Dstl1
Charter member
56233 posts
Sun Nov-20-16 03:22 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "gross...I really haven't paid any attention to dude since MBDTF"
In response to Reply # 0

...I'm from the era when A.I. was the answer, now they think ai is the answer - Marlon Craft

Ashy Achilles
Member since Sep 22nd 2005
4551 posts
Sun Nov-20-16 04:01 PM

3. "same here"
In response to Reply # 1

BrooklynWHAT
Member since Jun 15th 2007
85077 posts
Sun Nov-20-16 04:01 PM

2. "lol ye wild"
In response to Reply # 0

<--- Big Baller World Order

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79620 posts
Sun Nov-20-16 04:28 PM

4. "After 3 songs?? "
In response to Reply # 0

Someone gotta die.

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

Ryan M
Member since Oct 21st 2002
43744 posts
Sun Nov-20-16 04:47 PM

5. "This feels like how I think Trump supporters SHOULD feel."
In response to Reply # 0

Like, I love this dude...but it's getting harder and harder to defend him.

------------------------------

17x NBA Champions

Ryan M
43744 posts
Sun Nov-20-16 04:55 PM

6. "Full transcript of his nonsensical rant:"
In response to Reply # 0

Only originals, only originals would have said that.

If you don't got an iPhone, don't put it up. Only originals.

Stop it, stop it. Hey radio, fuck you! Radio, fuck you! Y'all don't want to lose again. A lot of people here tonight felt like they lost. You know why? Because y’all been lied to. Google lied to you. Facebook lied to you. Radio lied to you. Radio, fuck you! I know it’s a lot of real niggas working at radio, real people, real programming directors with wives and kids that love music, that can’t play what they want to play because they’ve been paid to play that bullshit over and over and over. And when I say that bullshit, what I'm saying is we love Drake, Drake is great. He’s a great artist. But Frank Ocean is great, too. But you know who the greatest of all of us? Who do y’all think? Nope. Kid motherfucking Cudi. Radio, fuck you! Oh yeah, I’m on my Trump shit tonight. Radio, fuck you. Yeah, I’m taking his lead. I’mma just say how I say, be ‘Ye, and win. I’mma take his lead. Radio, fuck you! Radio, fuck you! Wait a second. Eh, is it, “Radio, fuck you? That’s what you’re saying?” Exactly.

Not fuck the people that work at radio because these is real people that gotta feed they kids and they’re not being allowed to play that real shit because they think that in order to feed they kids they gotta play the same shit over and over and over. I was raised by KMS 1, I was raised by Tribe Called Quest, I was raised by DMX. The last real nigga alive? Naw, nigga! We real niggas alive, we alive tonight, bruh! We alive tonight, bruh! Virgil Abloh is alive tonight, bro. A$AP Nast is alive tonight, bro. Bari is alive tonight, bro. Ian Connor is alive tonight, bro. Rocky alive tonight, bro. Aye, y’all love my show. When I say these names, y’all better scream for me. I don’t give a fuck if you know the names or not, go ahead, Google them. They will give you a little bit of factual information. They will give you that. Why did I name A$AP? Because that’s the future. That’s the niggas they got me and Cudi . It’s life.

We’ve got a hundred years out here, a hundred years on this planet, bro, and we can have a utopia. We can love each other. But the rules gotta be fair. Khaled and Drake and radio and Doc and 92.3 and everybody. Is it just me or did you hear that song so many times “you say you wanna play for free.” Aye, aye. You know what it is, though? Because aye, I love Drake. I love Khaled. But they set that song up, bro. And let me tell you something: MTV, fuck you! Once again, as always. I’m on my Trump shit tonight. Let me tell you what it is, bruh. Aye, you know me. I went down seven years of my life of motherfuckers hating me for saying Beyoncé had the best video. Hey, baby, let’s rock and roll tonight. Y’all might be experiencing a lot of pop shit, but the vibes is back. The prodigal son, Kid Cudi, has returned. The vibes is back. I know it’s going to be a lot of conversations after tonight.

Khaled, I know you got hitters from Miami. Please do not send them at my head. I just want to have a conversation about how we playing radio’s game. Khaled, you a real nigga. Khaled, you a real nigga. You got the keys. But as we learn all the politics that niggas was doing for years. Obama couldn’t make America great because he couldn’t be him to be who he was. Black men have been slaves. Obama wasn’t allowed to do this and still win. He had to be perfect. But being perfect don’t always change shit, bro. Being perfect don’t always change shit, bro.

So, when I talk about MTV, let me explain something. I was hurt. Beyoncé, I was hurt because I wanted to present a video called “Fade” and I don’t expect MTV to help me. Mr. West, I don’t respect you. I will let you know that Beyoncé is winning the video tonight for “Formation” over “Hotline Bling” and “Famous.” They told me beforehand so I wouldn’t run on stage. Hey, bruh, y’all ain’t gotta fuck with me, but you know I got the vision and you know I’mma gonna keep it real with you. Beyoncé, I was hurt. I went down seven years on behalf of your—eh, nigga! Don’t no shit while I'm talking. I am putting my career, my life, my public well-standing at risk when I talk to y’all like this. This is a moment in the , bro. The vibes is back. The vibes is back. Motherfuckers might feel a way about this tonight. Beyoncé, I was hurt because I heard that you said you wouldn’t perform unless you won Video of the Year over me and over “Hotline Bling.” In my opinion—now, don’t go trying to diss Beyoncé. She is great. Taylor Swift is great. We are all great people. We are all equal.

But sometimes, we be playing the politics too much and forget who we are just to win. Fuck winning. Fuck looking cool. Fuck looking cool. Fuck being cool. Fuck all that, bruh! I’ve been sitting here to give y’all my truth even at the risk of my own life. Even at the risk of my own success, my own career. I’ve been sitting here to give y’all the truth. Jay Z, call me, bruh. You still ain’t calling me. Jay Z, call me. Aye, bruh, I know you got killers. Please don’t send them at my head. Just call me. Talk to me like a man. I’m not trying to be the man. I just am a man, the same as anybody here. I ain’t above, below none of y’all. We all equal. We all equal. This is the vibes, bro. This is the future. This is the way of thinking to make America great again. Ha! You didn’t like that! Guess what? Y’all need the vibes. I was hurt. Feelings matter, bro. The way motherfuckers put money up so high, popularity, radio spins. Feelings matter, bro. Feelings matter, bro.
It’s a new world, Hillary Clinton, it’s a new world. Feelings matter. Because guess what? Everybody in middle America felt a way and they showed you how they felt. Feelings matter, bro. It’s a new world. It’s a new world, Barack. It’s a new world, Jay Z. Hey, don’t send killers at my head, bro. This ain’t the Malcolm X movie. We growing from that moment. Let ‘Ye be ‘Ye. And wait a second. Do y’all agree with that? Let ‘Ye be ‘Ye. Wait a second. I ain’t hear enough screams on that. Let ‘Ye be ‘Ye.

People I'm not saying this out of my own well-being because it wouldn’t be smart out of my own well-being to say things like this. Radio, I done talked to you a bunch of motherfucking times. Y’all motherfuckers is behind the times. Because guess what, the Saint Pablo tour is the most relevant shit happening. The Saint Pablo tour is more relevant than radio and if y’all keep following old models, your ass is going to be Hillary Clinton. You might not like it, but they gotta hear it. I ain’t here to massage you with a fake truth, telling you that Hillary gon’ win over and over and over and then you wake up you still can’t believe it! You know why? Because you was lied to by Google. You was lied to by Mark Zuckerberg.

Mark Zuckerberg, you wanna call me now? Do I got the vision, Mark Zuckerberg? Was you wrong? When I said I was $53 million in debt and you didn’t call me, was you wrong? You ate dinner, you asked my friend Ebony Schiller to have dinner with me. I told you about Donda. You said you would help and you didn’t. Then you went to look for aliens. Me and Kid Cudi are aliens right here, bro. The vibes is back. Take it all the way back to the beginning. Shia LaBeouf, Kid Cudi feels a way. Give him a call.

17x NBA Champions

BrooklynWHAT
Member since Jun 15th 2007
85077 posts
Sun Nov-20-16 05:13 PM

9. "the vibes is back!"
In response to Reply # 6

<--- Big Baller World Order

Brew
Member since Nov 23rd 2002
24419 posts
Sun Nov-20-16 05:57 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
12. ""I'm not saying this out of my own well-being""
In response to Reply # 6

May be the dumbest collection of words I've ever seen.

----------------------------------------

"Fuck aliens." © WarriorPoet415

Dstl1
Charter member
56233 posts
Sun Nov-20-16 07:58 PM

16. "LOL, literally"
In response to Reply # 12

...I'm from the era when A.I. was the answer, now they think ai is the answer - Marlon Craft

Riot
Member since May 25th 2005
14614 posts
Sun Nov-20-16 09:45 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
25. "Sprinkled in the Ian conner rapist shoutout "
In response to Reply # 6

Just to cover all bases of being trash

)))--####---###--(((

bunda
<-.-> ^_^ \^0^/
get busy living, or get busy dying.

RaFromQueens
Member since Apr 18th 2006
19528 posts
Sun Nov-20-16 05:06 PM

7. "Time to start judging anyone who sticks up for this idiot."
In response to Reply # 0

The rants were kinda cute when they were pointed in the right direction. He's insufferable now.

---
"People that need positivity around them all the time are weak individuals in my book" - @lilduval

theeraser
Member since Feb 11th 2007
7218 posts
Sun Nov-20-16 10:58 PM

31. "People ignored how, in Ye's mind, the "New Slaves" are celebrities"
In response to Reply # 7

legsdiamond
79620 posts
Mon Nov-21-16 08:32 AM

34. "Lmao @ the rants were cool when pointed at those people"
In response to Reply # 7
Mon Nov-21-16 08:43 AM by legsdiamond

but not at OUR people.

I guess I ain't shit cause I still fuck with him.

Keep ranting Ye!!!

Get your prescriptions refilled but keep on telling these folks what time it is...

If you read his rant he really isn't THAT crazy. A lot of people are upset because the media played the fuck out of y'all with poll numbers. We put way too much faith in politicians to begin with... now his zuckerberg shit, that's crazy. Dude sounds like a scorned lover. his Beyoncé rant... isn't give a fuck. Rant away at them niggas.

Ye admitted he fucked Dame over by going with Jay and he prolly regrets that shit because Jay ain't one of those live niggas anymore. Jay prolly sitting with those white folks like... "he wit me but he ain't WITH me"

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

infin8
Charter member
10401 posts
Mon Nov-21-16 11:19 AM

40. "he's the canary in my own personal coal mine"
In response to Reply # 34

and I'm not sayin that just for my own well-being.

IG: amadu_me

"...Whateva, man..." (c) Redman

legsdiamond
79620 posts
Mon Nov-21-16 12:05 PM

45. "Haha... sad face.... damn"
In response to Reply # 40

They about to reprogram this nigga.

theeraser
7218 posts
Mon Nov-21-16 04:01 PM

68. "Come on. Trump says a few things that make sense too, BUT..."
In response to Reply # 34

Just because he correctly points out that our infrastructure is embarrassing, for example, that doesn't mean he's not a racist xenophobic sexist narcissistic trolling con man.

thegodcam
Member since Oct 22nd 2004
41497 posts
Sun Nov-20-16 05:11 PM

8. "my guess is he's bipolar... prolly self-medicating.... dude needs help"
In response to Reply # 0

i will not let finite disappointment undermine infinite hope
- Cory Booker

Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes, and at the end the Germans always win
- Gary Lineker

rdhull
Charter member
33137 posts
Sun Nov-20-16 05:35 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
11. "all he needs is a lil lithium and depakote"
In response to Reply # 8

>

makaveli
Charter member
16307 posts
Sun Nov-20-16 07:25 PM

13. "If that's what it is then Kim should make him get help"
In response to Reply # 8

“So back we go to these questions — friendship, character… ethics.”

soulpsychodelicyde
Member since Nov 18th 2003
12152 posts
Mon Nov-21-16 12:10 PM

47. "My guess too."
In response to Reply # 8

soken
Member since Aug 31st 2009
763 posts
Sun Nov-20-16 05:29 PM

10. "lucky enough everyone got there money back. "
In response to Reply # 0

who city is yelling fuck kanye now

we keep it moving,

Ryan M
43744 posts
Sun Nov-20-16 07:55 PM

14. "....and he just canceled tonight's LA show. "
In response to Reply # 0

Take a break Ye.

17x NBA Champions

hardware
Member since May 22nd 2007
42304 posts
Sun Nov-20-16 07:55 PM

15. "The Kurse is undefeated"
In response to Reply # 0

Cenario
Member since Aug 24th 2005
59181 posts
Mon Nov-21-16 09:39 AM

38. "lol haha"
In response to Reply # 15

-The Knicks’ coaching search still includes a lone frontrunner, Kurt Rambis, whose qualifications for the position include a strong relationship with Jackson and a willingness to take the job.

Oak27
Member since Apr 17th 2005
13192 posts
Sun Nov-20-16 08:01 PM

17. "his antics were a lot easier to put up with when his music wasn't trash"
In response to Reply # 0

Anonymous
Charter member
23229 posts
Sun Nov-20-16 10:01 PM

27. "Truth is...the music been trash"
In response to Reply # 17

theeraser
7218 posts
Mon Nov-21-16 03:58 PM

66. "TLOP is a mess, but you really didn't like any songs on it?"
In response to Reply # 17

lightworks
Member since Feb 17th 2006
5818 posts
Sun Nov-20-16 08:12 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
18. "He just cancelled his LA concert tonight "
In response to Reply # 0

legsdiamond
79620 posts
Sun Nov-20-16 08:29 PM

19. "he about to Brtiney Spear himself"
In response to Reply # 0

select_from_where
Member since Jan 03rd 2011
4342 posts
Sun Nov-20-16 08:54 PM

20. "This is proof choice in women can break a man's life. Kim and Amber dgaf"
In response to Reply # 0

No lie, he should have stayed with his fiance when he got on. He would be in a whole different place now.

justin_scott
Charter member
19864 posts
Sun Nov-20-16 09:00 PM

22. "choice in drugs moreso"
In response to Reply # 20

caramelapplebttms
Member since Mar 09th 2004
3152 posts
Sun Nov-20-16 09:22 PM

24. "Mate choice is usually a reflection of your state, not the cause"
Sun Nov-20-16 09:23 PM by caramelapplebttms

Unless there is abuse involved (verbal, physical, financial) who we are with reflects where we're at.

Post Donda West (RIP) Kanye is ungrounded and desperate for affirmation and affiliation.

The Kardashians are a family. Every man in the Kardashian orbit is lacking in that area (Scott, Lamar, Kanye, not sure about Tyga because I don't care). He lusted after Kim b/c of the arm candy factor, but I think he married her because she comes from a tight, connected family.

The outbursts against Jay and Bey? Rejection. He thought he had a personal relationship with two of pop culture's most powerful people and he doesn't. Jay and Bey will protect their brand at all costs and they are fine with their relationship w/ Kanye being a casualty.

Also, no laptop psychiatry here, but he seems manic in these videos. He probably thinks meds will kill his creativity.

It's all just awful to watch.

select_from_where
Member since Jan 03rd 2011
4342 posts
Mon Nov-21-16 03:31 PM

61. "Dog, you think Kim gives a shit what dude is going through beyond"
In response to Reply # 24

his net worth?

If you are married, you supposed to have your partners back and care about them more then anything, even wealth.

You think she saying ANYTHING to this dude right now? other than, "damn we really need that tour money back"

we don't have to speculate either, we know the answer

bearfield
Member since Mar 10th 2005
8050 posts
Mon Nov-21-16 01:50 PM

52. "are you really blaming kanye's women for kanye's actions?"

come on

justin_scott
Charter member
19864 posts
Sun Nov-20-16 08:58 PM

21. "i'm glad i saw Lauryn Hill/Kanye perform great shows before they lost it"
In response to Reply # 0
Sun Nov-20-16 08:59 PM by justin_scott

cbk
Charter member
4535 posts
Mon Nov-21-16 01:20 PM

51. "Man, me too"
In response to Reply # 21

Happy 50th D’Angelo: https://chrisp.bandcamp.com/track/d-50

KiloMcG
Member since Jan 01st 2008
27561 posts
Mon Nov-21-16 03:50 PM

64. "^^^^^"
In response to Reply # 21

though with Lauryn it was with the Fugees, but i'm still gonna count it.

2Future4U
Charter member
3346 posts
Sun Nov-20-16 09:05 PM

23. "cocaine is a helluva drug © Rick Jamess n/m"
In response to Reply # 0

https://www.instagram.com/christiancgarrido/

Hussein ibn Malik "if he escaped on a horse he might be realest nigga ever, EVER..2013 Nat Turner with the burner"

MaxPtah "Django is real homie.."

PoppaGeorge "If you're a child of the 70's, Ye looks like

Trinity444
Charter member
41728 posts
Sun Nov-20-16 09:53 PM

26. "damn. I can't imagine being his wife..."
In response to Reply # 0

He's a man without guidance.

Boogie Stimuli
Member since Sep 24th 2010
14018 posts
Sun Nov-20-16 10:17 PM

28. "I imagine Kim loves his ability to create controversy"
In response to Reply # 26

It's what they do

~
~
~
~
~
Days like this I miss Sha Mecca

Trinity444
Charter member
41728 posts
Sun Nov-20-16 10:33 PM

29. "really? what is the profit?"
In response to Reply # 28

Kim is good at damage control but his issues might be too deep.

legsdiamond
79620 posts
Mon Nov-21-16 06:54 AM

33. "huh? KK prolly loving this shit"
In response to Reply # 29

all she cares about is being front page news...

She will find a way to make money off of this

Boogie Stimuli
Member since Sep 24th 2010
14018 posts
Mon Nov-21-16 12:47 PM

50. "Well her "career" is built around controversy and publicity"
In response to Reply # 29
Mon Nov-21-16 12:49 PM by Boogie Stimuli

Something tells me he's the only kind of
man who can keep her interested on a
personal (but especially a business) level.

I don't think Kanye is as off as he pretends
to be but even if he is, that works for Kim,
because every time he acts out, her name is
in the news by proxy without her having to
go through the trouble of fabricating a story,
herself. They're totally on the same page.

~
~
~
~
~
Days like this I miss Sha Mecca

Premiere
Member since Sep 02nd 2005
2177 posts
Mon Nov-21-16 11:00 PM

75. "Coming in here with all this empathy and decency"
In response to Reply # 26

Fuck wrong with you?

Dstl1
Charter member
56233 posts
Sun Nov-20-16 10:38 PM

30. "that last paragraph about Zuckerberg....WTF"
In response to Reply # 0

theeraser
7218 posts
Sun Nov-20-16 10:59 PM

32. "He's proof you can be super hard-working AND super entitled."
In response to Reply # 30

BigReg
Charter member
62390 posts
Mon Nov-21-16 08:36 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
35. "Damn shame. Remember 'George Bush doesnt care about black ppl""
In response to Reply # 0

Drugs or not, its just sad. One thing you could have always said is that he genuinely cares about the shows/fans...now he's just being a general dick.

legsdiamond
79620 posts
Mon Nov-21-16 09:21 AM

37. "I think he is really mad about Trump winning... "
In response to Reply # 35

but also happy to see all his so called friends and limousine liberals take that L.

Dude sounds like someone who didn't take his meds and replaced it with liquor.

tariqhu
Charter member
17894 posts
Mon Nov-21-16 08:45 AM

36. "he's a lose cannon."
In response to Reply # 0

JayBey smart for not letting him to close to their thrown.

Y'all buy those labels, I was born supreme

Cenario
Member since Aug 24th 2005
59181 posts
Mon Nov-21-16 09:39 AM

39. "lol right?"
In response to Reply # 36

-The Knicks’ coaching search still includes a lone frontrunner, Kurt Rambis, whose qualifications for the position include a strong relationship with Jackson and a willingness to take the job.

PimpTrickGangstaClik
Member since Oct 06th 2005
15894 posts
Mon Nov-21-16 11:52 AM

41. "He cancelled the rest of his tour"
In response to Reply # 0

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/kanye-west-cancels-remainder-of-saint-pablo-tour-w451687

BigReg
Charter member
62390 posts
Mon Nov-21-16 11:53 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
42. "All Tourdates (including a makeup show and NYE's shows, CANCELLED)"
In response to Reply # 0

All dates cancelled except trumps inauguration party

13Rose
Charter member
19379 posts
Mon Nov-21-16 11:57 AM

43. "*blink BLINK*"
In response to Reply # 42

Welp, I wonder if people will listen to Rhymefest now.

This post was paid for by the following.

www.twitter.com/13Rose
www.debunkthemyth.org
http://dashaunworld.wordpress.com/
www.mothergreen.com

Remember MJ The Great!
PSN: ThirteenRose

Numba_33
Charter member
19335 posts
Mon Nov-21-16 12:03 PM

44. "What did he say?"
In response to Reply # 43

>Welp, I wonder if people will listen to Rhymefest now.

Did he burn that GOOD Music bridge?

"Sean sparks like John Starks, nah, Sean ball like John Wall" - Rest In Power Forever Sean Price.

Cam
Charter member
13286 posts
Mon Nov-21-16 12:14 PM

48. "On Twitter, back in February..."
In response to Reply # 44
Mon Nov-21-16 12:20 PM by Cam

https://twitter.com/RHYMEFEST/status/698178615175987200

legsdiamond
79620 posts
Mon Nov-21-16 12:07 PM

46. "I blame his stage set up"
In response to Reply # 42

Niggas pedestal was too high

makaveli
Charter member
16307 posts
Mon Nov-21-16 12:22 PM

49. "i blame his mental state"
In response to Reply # 46

this is probably a good thing in the long run.

“So back we go to these questions — friendship, character… ethics.”

dapitts08
Member since Apr 03rd 2008
8204 posts
Mon Nov-21-16 03:10 PM

60. "i honestly said after the show that it felt weird...."
In response to Reply # 46

it literally made people appear to be worshipping him

not only with how the stage was set up....

but how they did the lighting and the music ...

i can't imagine what that does on someone's psyche night after night

i had an uneasy feeling at times just being there

the key to happiness is not being rich;
it's doing something arduous and
creating something of value and then
being able to reflect on the fruits of your labor

KiloMcG
Member since Jan 01st 2008
27561 posts
Mon Nov-21-16 03:52 PM

65. "i can definitely see this:"
In response to Reply # 60

>i had an uneasy feeling at times just being there

bentagain
Member since Mar 19th 2008
16595 posts
Mon Nov-21-16 01:55 PM

53. "I find this Ye highly entertaining"
In response to Reply # 0
Mon Nov-21-16 01:57 PM by bentagain

TBH, I think people expect too much from celebrities

his music is good

I wasn't a huge fan of Yeezus

but I fucks with all of his other albums

and I really like the Pablo album

him being an asshole all day doesn't effect me

hadn't planned on attending any Ye events

and it doesn't seem to be hurting his music

so I'm good - Kanye shrug

I am highly entertained by how much people invest in celebrity

and how easily he makes SO MANY people mad

leave an open mic in front of the guy, the results are your fault.

---------------------------------------------------------------

If you can't understand it without an explanation

you can't understand it with an explanation

Ryan M
43744 posts
Mon Nov-21-16 02:00 PM

54. "I'm with you partially."
In response to Reply # 53

I wasn't as big a fan of Yeezus either, and I think TLOP is amazing.

However.

Fucking over 20k fans a night with a partial show, or a canceled one is a bad look. I get needing to cancel a tour for mental health issues, and the rants are all Kanye but this is really bad. People paid money to see him, to park, for merch, babysitters, etc and he doesn't seem to care. I got to see the tour a few weeks back and thought it was heads and shoulders above the Yeezus tour - it's a really special experience, especially if you love the TLOP album - but I really feel for all these fans that are getting the short end of the stick.

17x NBA Champions

legsdiamond
79620 posts
Mon Nov-21-16 02:03 PM

56. "this isn't the first tour to be cancelled"
In response to Reply # 54

it sucks..

but I would rather get my money back then watch a half ass show.

Ryan M
43744 posts
Mon Nov-21-16 02:25 PM

58. "Of course."
In response to Reply # 56

But fuck anyone who starts a show and doesn't even come CLOSE to finishing it. The people in Sacramento should be upset. It's upsetting to have a show canceled day of or in advance, but if you're there, and you pay for parking, and he comes out with Kid Cudi (clearly not halfassing at that point) - then what the hell.

I'm just bummed for people because I know how good that show was.

17x NBA Champions

legsdiamond
79620 posts
Mon Nov-21-16 02:02 PM

55. "the mad making is why I love Ye"

folks really take his words to heart.

Buddy_Gilapagos
Charter member
49424 posts
Mon Nov-21-16 03:58 PM

67. "You make it sound like Ye is doing it for shits and giggles"
In response to Reply # 55

as oppose to going through some real mental health issues.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"

legsdiamond
79620 posts
Mon Nov-21-16 09:08 PM

73. "maybe he is, maybe he isn't... "
In response to Reply # 67

ionno...

I don't know him well enough to hate him tho...

illEskoBar221
Member since Oct 18th 2004
8453 posts
Mon Nov-21-16 02:15 PM

57. "Pretty much"

<----- Genesis is deep my features are that of a God

http://illeskobar.deviantart.com/
http://thisiskyleskorner.blogspot.com/

Hellyeah
Member since Jul 05th 2008
6507 posts
Mon Nov-21-16 02:57 PM

59. "keep giving passes to that imbecile...go ahead"

y'all die hards deserve to get treated like bitches

bentagain
Member since Mar 19th 2008
16595 posts
Mon Nov-21-16 03:33 PM

62. "To clarify, people are devoting time and energy to this issue "
In response to Reply # 59

Ye gon Ye

which, outside of an actual attendee, has absolutely zero effect on us

But can't be bothered about water cannons and attack dogs being used on protesters

= do better

If people got this upset about legit issues we'd be in a better place as a society

---------------------------------------------------------------

If you can't understand it without an explanation

you can't understand it with an explanation

Amritsar
Member since Jan 18th 2008
32093 posts
Mon Nov-21-16 03:37 PM

63. "only two groups of people lost here:"
In response to Reply # 0

1. People still buying Kanye concert tickets

2. People still listening to any post-2006ish Kanye music

justin_scott
Charter member
19864 posts
Mon Nov-21-16 07:42 PM

70. "nah, post 2011"
In response to Reply # 63

graduation came out in 2007, mbdtf in 2010, and WTT in 2011, plus Yezzus had at least a few good songs on it.

Riot
Member since May 25th 2005
14614 posts
Mon Nov-21-16 07:31 PM

69. "Apparently his manager told him not to endorse trump til after election "
In response to Reply # 0

And I'm not sure who that is a poorer reflection on

Sad

)))--####---###--(((

bunda
<-.-> ^_^ \^0^/
get busy living, or get busy dying.

lightworks
Member since Feb 17th 2006
5818 posts
Mon Nov-21-16 08:45 PM

71. "He's been hospitalized. Damn. "
In response to Reply # 0

I wanna say this is just a Kris PR move but I don't know

cbk
Charter member
4535 posts
Mon Nov-21-16 08:46 PM

72. "Ye in the hospital"
In response to Reply # 0

http://4.nbcla.com/o0FiiQk

He's under observation.

Hope he's okay.

Happy 50th D’Angelo: https://chrisp.bandcamp.com/track/d-50

Latina212
Member since Apr 28th 2003
8731 posts
Mon Nov-21-16 10:23 PM

74. "i really hope he gets the medical help and peace he desperately needs"
In response to Reply # 0

Pete Burns
Member since Oct 18th 2005
5446 posts
Tue Nov-22-16 03:49 AM

76. "Snoop has his say...link"
In response to Reply # 0

https://twitter.com/TheShadeRoom/status/800450983604035586

Lobby General Discussion topic #13096503 Previous topic | Next topic