Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13082269

Subject: "Bruh, you're having a baby? Congrats... wait, what???" Previous topic | Next topic
legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79629 posts
Fri Oct-14-16 01:06 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Bruh, you're having a baby? Congrats... wait, what???"

So a young dude at my job is having a baby. Everyone is excited and happy for him but then he tells someone who the momma is and it left us kinda... shocked.

His cousin is 20, female and just started working here. Apparently she is gay... thought it was weird she had hicky's on her neck but when I found out she was 20 (she looks damn near 30) I shrugged it off.

Dude tells a coworker he was drinking one night with his cousins girlfriend and she got curious and wanted to feel some dick. Dude claims it was one time but I don't believe that to be true.

Most people are like "eeew, wtf" but I had to step back and think about it. This happens more often then we like to admit? My dad told me about a friend of mine who's mom and sister got pregnant by the same guy when they were all living together. To this day I may his mom 1 time. He was raised by his grandparents.

I don't see how his cousin can still date her but she seems a little desperate. She said her GF is moody... which prolly means she ain't shit.

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Damn.
Oct 14th 2016
I love knowing who at work not to grab a drink with
Oct 14th 2016
Man, I had a cat at work I was cool with (story time!)
Oct 14th 2016
      LOL. tell me dude was like early 20's
Oct 14th 2016
      I was 28-29, so he was 26-27. The girlfriend was 19-20.
Oct 14th 2016
      So he was a literal cu... actually, never mind. Here's my reaction:
Oct 14th 2016
      Haha... we just fired a guy who told me some crazy shit before he left
Oct 14th 2016
           Nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Oct 14th 2016
I preferred not knowing
Oct 14th 2016
I've got two very similar but different situations
Oct 14th 2016
Unfortunately it's pretty common.
Oct 14th 2016
I don't think this situation is that odd...
Oct 14th 2016
I could understand her wanting it. I could understand him not doing it....
Oct 14th 2016
      I can see that..
Oct 14th 2016
Its some weird muhfukkaz out there man...
Oct 14th 2016
DAMN SON..DAMN SON!!
Oct 14th 2016
https://twitter.com/londyn_luxx/status/595700746634530816
Oct 14th 2016

Marbles
Member since Oct 19th 2004
22290 posts
Fri Oct-14-16 02:03 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "Damn."
In response to Reply # 0

That's a a situation that would immediately regret knowing about.

Hopefully, they can figure out parenting details between him, her & the cousin. Sheesh.

MEAT
Member since Feb 08th 2008
22257 posts
Fri Oct-14-16 02:19 PM

2. "I love knowing who at work not to grab a drink with"
In response to Reply # 1

Got a coworker who's husband left her for a woman with a murder rap and he's still trying to come around his house and family.
I'll pass on that happy hour invite.
I can hang out with people that have a little drama in their lives (don't we all) but I have to avoid people that could bring serious problems.

------
“There is no fate that cannot be surmounted by scorn.” -Albert Camus

Marbles
22290 posts
Fri Oct-14-16 02:40 PM

6. "Man, I had a cat at work I was cool with (story time!)"
In response to Reply # 2

We worked at the same job, doing the same thing but on different teams. He moved to town for the job. It was my hometown so I rarely ever kicked it with people from work. I was always hanging with my friends I grew up with.

I met dude at a party in our apartment complex and slowly started letting him roll with me and my friends. He didn't know anyone in town and was happy to be able to go out and hang.

He had a girlfriend back in his hometown who was a bit younger than him and still in college. One Thursday night, she called him late as the bars closed and she was going home with her girl. Only she didn't hang up the call and he could hear them in the car with a dude.

Once she got home, he called her house phone. He started railing into her about having a guy there and she hung up. He kept calling her but she wouldn't answer either the house or her cell phone.

He calls his main boy (who was a single father to a 5-6 year old) and begs him to go over there and break up whatever is going on. The dude is reluctant but finally agrees. He goes over there and old girl ignores him too. He tells my friend there's nothing else I can do.

So my friend jumps in his car (by now its after 3 am) and drives back to his hometown (6 hours away) to confront her. He's in he parking lot of her job when she gets there the next day. She tells him she has to go to work and can't deal with it right then. He sits in the parking lot in his car until she finishes work.

They spend the entire weekend fighting and having sex and they agree to stay together.

He told me this story a few weeks later while we were at Hooters. I responded just like this... https://media.giphy.com/media/SEp6Zq6ZkzUNW/giphy.gif

BigReg
Charter member
62390 posts
Fri Oct-14-16 02:45 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
9. "LOL. tell me dude was like early 20's"
In response to Reply # 6

IF dude is wasting that much mind power (and mileage ) on that shit in his 30's...lol

Marbles
22290 posts
Fri Oct-14-16 02:49 PM

11. "I was 28-29, so he was 26-27. The girlfriend was 19-20. "
In response to Reply # 9

She was cute but dumber than a box of rocks. One time (before all this happened), she came to town. He wanted to introduce her to my girl so that they would be cool and they could hang together when his bubble-brain broad moved to town.

The 1st thing that flashed thru my head when he said that was, "That's just not gonna happen."

flipnile
Member since Nov 05th 2003
13575 posts

10. "So he was a literal cu... actually, never mind. Here's my reaction:"
In response to Reply # 6

https://media.giphy.com/media/tEG1nF1v7AL8A/giphy.gif

legsdiamond
79629 posts
Fri Oct-14-16 02:53 PM

13. "Haha... we just fired a guy who told me some crazy shit before he left"
In response to Reply # 6

Told me he used to be married and his wife tried to kill him. Not once, not twice, but three times.

Said she tried to throw onlooking water on him while he was asleep but he blocked it with the covers... but he didn't leave her.

Then he woke up with his bells itching and looked down and she had a blade up against his dick... didn't leave her

Last time he woke up to clicking and rolled over and she had her gun next to his head pulling the trigger. Gun was empty. Said he punched her and finally left.

Her mom told him if he stayed with her daughter she would kill him.

I knew right then and there e would never kick it.

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

-DJ R-Tistic-
Member since Nov 06th 2008
51986 posts
Fri Oct-14-16 04:27 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
17. "Nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"
In response to Reply # 13

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

------------------------------

50+ FREE Mixes on www.DJR-Tistic.com!

Twitter and Instagram - @DJ_RTistic

legsdiamond
79629 posts
Fri Oct-14-16 02:23 PM

3. "I preferred not knowing"
In response to Reply # 1

This is some Maury shit

Buddy_Gilapagos
Charter member
49429 posts
Fri Oct-14-16 02:27 PM

4. "I've got two very similar but different situations"
In response to Reply # 0

I had a homey who had brother/cousins because one dude impregnated two sisters.

I also had a homey who was approached by his lesbian sister because she wanted to use his sperm to impregnate her wife so that the baby would be genetically close to my homey's lesbian sister (follow that)?

>So a young dude at my job is having a baby. Everyone is
>excited and happy for him but then he tells someone who the
>momma is and it left us kinda... shocked.
>
>His cousin is 20, female and just started working here.
>Apparently she is gay... thought it was weird she had hicky's
>on her neck but when I found out she was 20 (she looks damn
>near 30) I shrugged it off.
>
>Dude tells a coworker he was drinking one night with his
>cousins girlfriend and she got curious and wanted to feel some
>dick. Dude claims it was one time but I don't believe that to
>be true.
>
>Most people are like "eeew, wtf" but I had to step back and
>think about it. This happens more often then we like to admit?
>My dad told me about a friend of mine who's mom and sister got
>pregnant by the same guy when they were all living together.
>To this day I may his mom 1 time. He was raised by his
>grandparents.
>
>I don't see how his cousin can still date her but she seems a
>little desperate. She said her GF is moody... which prolly
>means she ain't shit.
>
>

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"

legsdiamond
79629 posts
Fri Oct-14-16 02:38 PM

5. "Unfortunately it's pretty common. "
In response to Reply # 4

At first we thought maybe the GF wanted a baby who favored her GF's genetics but that's not the case.

This is the old "I'm gay.. or bi... or maybe I'm just greedy"

I'm really side eyeing the female cousin. She has no reason to stick around. Ole girl cheated, stop being desperate and find someone who isn't playing games.

Marbles
22290 posts
Fri Oct-14-16 02:42 PM

7. "I don't think this situation is that odd..."
In response to Reply # 4

>I also had a homey who was approached by his lesbian sister
>because she wanted to use his sperm to impregnate her wife so
>that the baby would be genetically close to my homey's lesbian
>sister (follow that)?

Now, I don't know if the sister actually wanted them to have sex or use artificial insemination. But I can understand the genetic part of what she wanted.

Buddy_Gilapagos
Charter member
49429 posts

8. "I could understand her wanting it. I could understand him not doing it...."
In response to Reply # 7

And it is mainly because I couldn't really have a kid out there that I wasn't raising.

>
>>I also had a homey who was approached by his lesbian sister
>>because she wanted to use his sperm to impregnate her wife
>so
>>that the baby would be genetically close to my homey's
>lesbian
>>sister (follow that)?
>
> Now, I don't know if the sister actually wanted them to have
>sex or use artificial insemination. But I can understand the
>genetic part of what she wanted.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"

Marbles
22290 posts
Fri Oct-14-16 02:52 PM

12. "I can see that.."
In response to Reply # 8

>And it is mainly because I couldn't really have a kid out
>there that I wasn't raising.

I don't have any sisters. But I think if I trusted my sister and she had her stuff together, I would be able to allow her to raise the kid and be cool with just being the child's uncle.

NoDrawls McGraw
Member since Jun 24th 2007
12122 posts
Fri Oct-14-16 03:54 PM

15. "Its some weird muhfukkaz out there man..."
In response to Reply # 4

We livin' in some strange times...

https://chriswind.bandcamp.com/track/massage

"You can take an African out of Africa, but you can't take Africa out of the African"
Afro-Americana/Afro-Caribbana/Afro-Latino unite. We are ALL Black!

2Future4U
Charter member
3346 posts
Fri Oct-14-16 03:11 PM

14. "DAMN SON..DAMN SON!!"
In response to Reply # 0

https://www.instagram.com/christiancgarrido/

Hussein ibn Malik "if he escaped on a horse he might be realest nigga ever, EVER..2013 Nat Turner with the burner"

MaxPtah "Django is real homie.."

PoppaGeorge "If you're a child of the 70's, Ye looks like

-DJ R-Tistic-
Member since Nov 06th 2008
51986 posts
Fri Oct-14-16 04:20 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
16. "https://twitter.com/londyn_luxx/status/595700746634530816"
In response to Reply # 0

https://twitter.com/londyn_luxx/status/595700746634530816

------------------------------

50+ FREE Mixes on www.DJR-Tistic.com!

Twitter and Instagram - @DJ_RTistic

Lobby General Discussion topic #13082269 Previous topic | Next topic