Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13057056

Subject: "Chris Brown's winning streak continues..." Previous topic | Next topic
DavidHasselhoff
Charter member
11451 posts
Sun Aug-14-16 09:17 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Chris Brown's winning streak continues..."

http://www.tmz.com/2016/08/14/chis-brown-wins-custody-support-royalty/

Chris Brown annihilated his baby mama in custody court ... she lost so bad the judge ordered her to pay Chris back for the attorney fees he fronted her.
Sources connected to Chris tell us, Nia Guzman struck out on every single request regarding custody of 2-year-old Royalty. Nia wanted full custody -- DENIED. She wanted Chris to have monitored visitation -- DENIED. She wanted to deny Chris' mom the right to see the kid -- DENIED. She wanted Chris to submit to drug tests -- DENIED.
The judge maintained the status quo -- joint custody. Chris continues to get Royalty 12 days a month.
When Nia filed her legal docs asking for a change in custody the judge ordered Chris to pay her $20k so she could afford a lawyer. But she lost so hard, the judge said Nia wasn't entitled to the money and gave Chris a credit.
There was supposed to be a separate hearing on child support. Nia is currently getting $2,500 a month from Chris but she wanted nearly $16k. Nia has now dismissed her support petition.
Legal home run, Chris.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
did I jinx him?
Sep 01st 2016
his reaction was caught on camera:
Sep 01st 2016
Man, Wow!
Mar 22nd 2017
Damn this article makes it sound like he won't see 2018
Mar 21st 2017
Damn. I forgot about the Soulja Boy boxing match. It got cancelled?
Mar 21st 2017
damn, sad
Mar 21st 2017
I've been avoiding Chris Brown related music & press for a year or two
Mar 21st 2017
that's pretty fugged up.
Mar 21st 2017

DavidHasselhoff
Charter member
11451 posts
Thu Sep-01-16 12:08 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "did I jinx him?"
In response to Reply # 0

SooperEgo
Charter member
11338 posts
Thu Sep-01-16 12:14 PM

2. "his reaction was caught on camera:"
In response to Reply # 0

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1304339!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_635/chrisbrown1s-1-web.jpg

RaphaelSoulLee
Member since May 21st 2003
3765 posts
Wed Mar-22-17 11:55 AM

8. "Man, Wow! "
In response to Reply # 2

It takes all kinds to make up a world, son. -My pops

I just live for the comments -Da wiz

Buddy_Gilapagos
Charter member
49426 posts
Tue Mar-21-17 02:07 PM

3. "Damn this article makes it sound like he won't see 2018"
In response to Reply # 0

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/magazine-feature/7709250/chris-brown-insider-investigation

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"

PimpTrickGangstaClik
Member since Oct 06th 2005
15894 posts
Tue Mar-21-17 02:13 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
4. "Damn. I forgot about the Soulja Boy boxing match. It got cancelled?"
In response to Reply # 3

After seeing Soulja Boy's training tapes, I was 100% in lol

KiloMcG
Member since Jan 01st 2008
27561 posts
Tue Mar-21-17 02:20 PM

5. "damn, sad"
In response to Reply # 3

micMajestic
Charter member
22938 posts
Tue Mar-21-17 03:24 PM

6. "I've been avoiding Chris Brown related music & press for a year or two"
In response to Reply # 3

>http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/magazine-feature/7709250/chris-brown-insider-investigation

I can't laugh at his antics, cause he seems to be in such a bad space. Can't really point the finger at his elders though, because it's just so hard to help adults. You can't control them, so even if you pour all your energy into helping them, they can press that "undo" button at any given moment.

tariqhu
Charter member
17894 posts
Tue Mar-21-17 03:28 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
7. "that's pretty fugged up."
In response to Reply # 3

and no one can really help him until he decides he wants to help himself.

Y'all buy those labels, I was born supreme

Lobby General Discussion topic #13057056 Previous topic | Next topic