Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13037254

Subject: "The wildest court transcript of all time (link)" Previous topic | Next topic
veritas
Member since Sep 16th 2002
37201 posts
Thu Jun-23-16 10:22 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"The wildest court transcript of all time (link)"

https://m.imgur.com/a/skffp

This shit is insane.

If anyone finds a swipeable version feel free to add it in.

i still blame hip-hop.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Good lord...
Jun 23rd 2016
At first I was like "Colin Powell"
Jun 23rd 2016
is it just me, or is this thing scrolling all effed up?
Jun 23rd 2016
i don't believe that really happened
Jun 23rd 2016
You calling Fay Frankland a liar??!!
Jun 23rd 2016
Maybe, maybe not.http://goo.gl/PAs0WM
Jun 23rd 2016
It's 100% believable.
Jun 23rd 2016
I just wish this shit were in Fulton or Dekalb county. We'd have video
Jun 23rd 2016
lol, I was on dude's side until I read a few pages down
Jun 23rd 2016
Both seem touched in the head.
Jun 23rd 2016
I once had a customer accuse me of being a CIA agent
Jun 23rd 2016
The Daily Caller has some of the highlights here [semi-swipe]
Jun 23rd 2016
THAT NIGGA INNOCENT!
Jun 23rd 2016
Scary I'm agreeing with an alias, but
Jun 23rd 2016
Justin Roiland did it as Rick and Morty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (link)
Jul 27th 2016
any word on a new season?
Jul 27th 2016
I heard by the end of the year.
Jul 27th 2016
YES!
Jul 27th 2016
Better link here:
Jul 27th 2016
This is why it's the best show on TV
Jul 27th 2016
LOL that was good
Jul 27th 2016
i lost it at 'i know i don't have to let this guy suck my d...
Jul 27th 2016
If you're not going to suck my dick sir, I dont want to be here.
Jul 27th 2016
Someone took two months to animate the video:
Oct 07th 2016
LOL...that was funny
Oct 07th 2016

Marbles
Member since Oct 19th 2004
22290 posts
Thu Jun-23-16 10:31 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "Good lord..."
In response to Reply # 0

I know it's wasn't too professional but I really enjoyed how the judge kept entertaining him and letting this whole thing play out.

Innocent Criminal
Member since May 03rd 2003
14586 posts
Thu Jun-23-16 10:35 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "At first I was like "Colin Powell""
In response to Reply # 0

But then I read the whole thing. I was highly entertained.

KiloMcG
Member since Jan 01st 2008
27561 posts
Thu Jun-23-16 10:39 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "is it just me, or is this thing scrolling all effed up?"
In response to Reply # 0

it keeps going back and forth from page 3 to 2 and then finally at the bottom there's page 4 and then that's it. what am i doing wrong here?

Damali
Member since Sep 12th 2002
35865 posts
Thu Jun-23-16 11:48 AM

4. "i don't believe that really happened"
In response to Reply # 0

veritas
Member since Sep 16th 2002
37201 posts
Thu Jun-23-16 11:52 AM

5. "You calling Fay Frankland a liar??!!"
In response to Reply # 4

i still blame hip-hop.

Innocent Criminal
Member since May 03rd 2003
14586 posts
Thu Jun-23-16 11:55 AM

6. "Maybe, maybe not.http://goo.gl/PAs0WM"
In response to Reply # 4

http://goo.gl/PAs0WM

Cold Truth
Member since Jan 28th 2004
44843 posts
Thu Jun-23-16 12:13 PM

8. "It's 100% believable. "
In response to Reply # 4
Thu Jun-23-16 12:24 PM by Cold Truth

I've had similar interactions with customers in my work. I didn't engage the way the judge did but people can be incredibly outlandish.

placee_22
Member since Sep 30th 2002
12956 posts
Thu Jun-23-16 03:14 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
12. "I just wish this shit were in Fulton or Dekalb county. We'd have video"
In response to Reply # 4

flipnile
Member since Nov 05th 2003
13573 posts
Thu Jun-23-16 12:12 PM

7. "lol, I was on dude's side until I read a few pages down"
In response to Reply # 0

Shit changed-up real quick.

Cam
Charter member
13286 posts
Thu Jun-23-16 12:16 PM

9. "Both seem touched in the head."
In response to Reply # 0

Cold Truth
Member since Jan 28th 2004
44843 posts
Thu Jun-23-16 12:25 PM

10. "I once had a customer accuse me of being a CIA agent"
In response to Reply # 0

I once had a customer accuse me of being a CIA agent who hid her kidnapped son. Twice, actually.

A few days prior she accused a coworker of stealing her trailer to frame her for cooking meth.

I got stuck dealing with her on three occasions. The last time held up her hand like she was holding something and said she was filming me. Not only was I a member of the CIA who hid her kidnapped son to cover up some drug operation, but she had friends in the CIA who were going to take me out and that my name would be on Fox News later that night if I didn’t approve her case.

Apparently she’s a bit of a legend and she mixes and matches variants of this accusations. In some rants she’s a secret princess of England. I went home one night after hearing her wig out on my coworker and explained the situation to my wife, who worked at a different office, and she knew exactly who I was talking about within thirty seconds.

While I worked there we had a Jack In The Box across the street. This woman named Stephanie would come in and start yelling at the cashier because, according to Stephanie, she owns the Jack In The Box and the cashier is trespassing. Stephanie also claimed to be a “Wells” and said that her family owns the Wells Fargo in the parking lot of the county building where I worked… and that she was working with the Wells family to fire everyone from the county and give her all of our jobs. On other days, Stephanie was Obama’s niece.

I’ve seen a handful of folks like this over the years and wouldn’t be surprised at all if this document and the story behind it turns out to be 100% true.

placee_22
Member since Sep 30th 2002
12956 posts
Thu Jun-23-16 03:13 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
11. "The Daily Caller has some of the highlights here [semi-swipe]"
In response to Reply # 0

A transcript from a recent court hearing in Georgia contains several of the most surreal courtroom exchanges in recent memory, with a murder suspect threatening to kill the judge’s family while the judge responds telling the suspect to publicly masturbate.

The transcript, which was posted anonymously on Imgur Tuesday, begins with a rather mundane though grisly topic. Denver Allen was charged with murder for the beating death of a fellow inmate at Floyd County Jail. In his June 17 hearing, he seeks to have his court-appointed defense attorney fired and replaced with a different one.

The situation at the hearing, though, quickly deteriorates into a full-blown theater of the absurd. To start, Allen tells Floyd County Superior Court Judge Bryant Durham that he needs a new public defender because his current one insists on being allowed to perform oral sex on him.

“He’s misrepresenting my case,” Allen says in the transcript. “He told me if I wanted him to do a good job, I had to let him give me oral sex.” Allen further claims that his defender conspired with doctors so he would receive a false diagnosis of mental illness, and he accuses him of concealing evidence from his own murder case.

A skeptical Durham informs Allen that he doesn’t have the right to fire his public defender and receive a new one, and he warns Allen that trying to represent himself in a murder trial would likely end badly.

Allen then responds by declaring he will put himself in contempt of court, and tells Durham “Go fuck yourself,” leading to the following exchange:

Durham: I’m finding you in contempt of court.

Allen: I don’t care.

Durham: I know you don’t. And I sentence you to twenty days for that. And if you say anything else, I’m going to add twenty days for everything you say.

Allen: Fuck you.

Durham: Forty days.

Allen: Fuck you again.

Durham: Sixty

Allen: Go fuck yourself.

Durham: A year.

Allen: Your mamma.

Durham: Ten years.

Allen: Suck my dick.

Allen’s truculence leads into an extended argument about Allen’s manhood and whether its advantageous use would improve his chances in his murder trial.

“You reckon if I let you suck my dick that I could get a fair trial here?” Allen says.

“I don’t think that’s going to get you a fair trial unless you have every one of the jurors do it,” Durham replies.

Allen then boasts of the power of his “big old donkey dick,” leading to another testy exchange.

Durham: You prefer men, right?

Allen: I fuck white-white boys.

Durham: You-oh, oh, white or black?

Allen: White boys.

Durham: Oh. Butt boys?

Allen: With big butts.

Durham: Oh, of course. You know, you look like a queer.

Allen: Well, okay. So now you’re calling me a queer in the courtroom.

Durham: I didn’t call you one. I said you looked like one.

Allen then requests a “court order to get my dick sucked,” which Durham does not address.

“I’ll bet everybody enjoys sucking your cock,” Durham says instead, setting off a lengthy and testing exchange during which Durham also informs Allen he has “a constitutional right to be a dumbass.”

Allen then abruptly changes tack, announcing that he will butcher Durham’s entire family.

“How about this?” he says. “I’ll kill your whole family. When I get in this trial, I will murder your whole family. I’ll cut your children up into pieces. I’ll knock their brains out with a fucking hammer and feed them to you … I will murder you, your whole family, your kids. I’m not supposed to be in jail. I was framed.”

Allen then abruptly veers back into sexual topics, once again boasting about his formidable penis. The hearing then reaches its zenith, with Durham bluntly ordering Allen to masturbate in court:

Allen: I’ll make sure the next time I come to court-

Durham: I-

Allen: I’ll pull it out and jack on you.

Durham: Okay. Why don’t you do that right now?

Allen: I jack on white boys-

Durham: Why don’t you do it right now?

Allen: -just like I jack on females.

Durham: Do it now.

Allen: I can’t do it now.

Durham: Do it now.

Allen: I ain’t got-I ain’t got but-

Durham: I don’t care.

Allen: Take off the cuffs

Durham: How many hands do you have to have to do it?

Allen: Take off the cuffs

Durham: Come on-no. Jack off.

Allen: This is kangaroo court.

Durham: Come on. Jack off.

Allen: This is-this is a kangaroo court.

Durham: Jack off right now.

Allen then returns to threatening Durham’s family, and is finally taken from the courtroom while declaring “I’m subpoenaing y’all’s ass in the courtroom.”

The transcript ends with a certification by court reporter Fay Frankland that its contents are a true, complete, and correct transcript of the whole hearing’s proceedings.

Loud but Wrong guy
Member since Dec 29th 2009
332 posts
Thu Jun-23-16 09:59 PM

13. "THAT NIGGA INNOCENT!"
In response to Reply # 0

HE AINT KILL THEM PEOPLE MAN!

THIS IS SOME BULLSHIT!

Adwhizz
Member since Nov 12th 2003
40926 posts
Thu Jun-23-16 10:03 PM

14. "Scary I'm agreeing with an alias, but"
In response to Reply # 13

what if dude WAS framed?

I don't know shit about this case, who was murdered or how many, but what if this dude IS just the neighborhood crazy who someone saw as a fall guy for their murder plot?

R.I.P. Loud But Wrong Guy
Dec 29th 2009 - Dec 17th 2017

CaptNish
Member since Mar 09th 2004
14495 posts
Wed Jul-27-16 01:51 PM

15. "Justin Roiland did it as Rick and Morty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (link)"
In response to Reply # 0

https://filmschoolrejects.com/justin-roiland-reads-a-real-court-transcript-as-rick-and-morty-hilarity-ensues-b24026c8ade6#.bnngcrmyl

_
Yo! That’s My Jawn: The Podcast - Available Now!
http://linktr.ee/yothatsmyjawn

makaveli
Charter member
16303 posts
Wed Jul-27-16 02:29 PM

16. "any word on a new season?"
In response to Reply # 15

“So back we go to these questions — friendship, character… ethics.”

CaptNish
Member since Mar 09th 2004
14495 posts
Wed Jul-27-16 03:55 PM

22. "I heard by the end of the year."
In response to Reply # 16

Fingers crossed.

_
Yo! That’s My Jawn: The Podcast - Available Now!
http://linktr.ee/yothatsmyjawn

Government Name
Member since Dec 16th 2005
23190 posts
Wed Jul-27-16 02:39 PM

17. "YES!"

________
http://twitter.com/aehorton
http://instagram.com/aehorton

Nabs
Charter member
11405 posts
Wed Jul-27-16 03:07 PM

18. "Better link here:"

The 8 minute one cuts out some important parts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6zuyaPMlIA

I've watched this an unhealthy amount of times.

handle
Charter member
18951 posts
Wed Jul-27-16 03:08 PM

19. "This is why it's the best show on TV"

Very silly.

------------

Gone: My Discogs collection for The Roots:
http://www.discogs.com/user/tomhayes-roots/collection

Atillah Moor
Member since Sep 05th 2013
13825 posts
Wed Jul-27-16 03:50 PM

21. "LOL that was good "

Cenario
Member since Aug 24th 2005
59181 posts
Wed Jul-27-16 03:17 PM

20. "i lost it at 'i know i don't have to let this guy suck my d..."
In response to Reply # 0

-The Knicks’ coaching search still includes a lone frontrunner, Kurt Rambis, whose qualifications for the position include a strong relationship with Jackson and a willingness to take the job.

sectachrome86
Member since Dec 22nd 2007
2729 posts
Wed Jul-27-16 04:20 PM

23. "If you're not going to suck my dick sir, I dont want to be here."
In response to Reply # 0

-------------------------------------------------
http://www.soundcloud.com/sectachrome

Ted Gee Seal
Member since Apr 18th 2007
10091 posts
Fri Oct-07-16 07:08 PM

24. "Someone took two months to animate the video:"
In response to Reply # 0

http://io9.gizmodo.com/rick-and-morty-re-enact-the-most-insane-court-case-of-a-1787489864

Just IMO though.

Dstl1
Charter member
56229 posts
Fri Oct-07-16 07:16 PM

25. "LOL...that was funny"
In response to Reply # 24

...I'm from the era when A.I. was the answer, now they think ai is the answer - Marlon Craft

Lobby General Discussion topic #13037254 Previous topic | Next topic