Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13020788

Subject: "Plaque breath" Previous topic | Next topic
godleeluv
Member since Jun 11th 2013
5861 posts
Thu May-12-16 09:22 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Plaque breath"

YEAH. There is a guy I know that's cool af but his hygiene is the worst. Today his breath just reeked. Smelled like tartar and plaque with heat applied. Made my soul wince.

Also, I had to tell this other dude today that I wasn't interested in the "I'll fuck the shit outta you" vibes he was throwing. He couldn't understand why. I told him I wasn't interested in fucking someone and then going home to my man. That's dank to me. He of course thought that was a silly thing to say.

On another note I made my dude mad today. Sometimes I can be selfish. I kinda feel bad about it. But part of being in a relationship is compromise right?

... Oh, and i sing too!
https://m.facebook.com/jamelabullock
Www.reverbnation.com/jamela

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Yuck Mouth:
May 13th 2016
Over, it is - Yoda (c)
May 13th 2016

BigJazz
Charter member
24443 posts
Fri May-13-16 10:55 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "Yuck Mouth:"
In response to Reply # 0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWdNGap4id4

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79545 posts
Fri May-13-16 12:23 PM

2. "Over, it is - Yoda (c)"
In response to Reply # 0

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

Lobby General Discussion topic #13020788 Previous topic | Next topic