Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13018917

Subject: "That guy in the office that everybody hates Pt. 2..." Previous topic | Next topic
CRichMonkey
Charter member
49444 posts
Tue May-10-16 12:04 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"That guy in the office that everybody hates Pt. 2..."

I fucking hate brainstorms.

Like, with the heat and passion of a thousand suns. Brainstorms are the worst things ever.

Slavery
Holocaust
The Cape on NBC
Brainstorms

It's like you get everyone who isn't really qualified on a subject to give their tangentially relevant thoughts on that subject hoping that the sheer volume of thoughts will generate an actual idea.

So when we had a brainstorm this morning to think of names for some shit and I saw ol' fuckboy from yesterday in the room, I knew it was gonna be extra bad. And he did not fail to annoy us all.

First, this motherfucker was like, "Ooooh, what if we call it 'Break It Fast' right?!?!?" and then started to rap the name Break It Fast to Mystikal's "Shake Ya Ass."

No one laughed.

Then, he started singing the Mary J. Blige "crispy chicken, fresh lettuce..." song (unprompted) and tried to get the whole room in on it. My boss was like, "I understand your enthusiasm, but can we get back to the task at hand?"

Finally, just to make sure everyone in the room who didn't already want to kickslap that white nigga got into the kickslappin' mood, he asked the same fucking question the same fucking way four fucking times... then he did the robot at the table to tell us all to loosen up.

He might be the worst person in the history of people.

And he had the nerve to ask people if we were all going to lunch somewhere.

Fuck him.

my avy: Deep in your heart, you know he's right: http://coreyrichardsonneedsajob.com/
my hustle: http://SupaSoulSounds.com

*RIP: John T. "220v" Richardson, Blessing Benson, and Dilla*

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
your meetings look like this?
May 10th 2016
you need to be recording this stuff
May 10th 2016
yeah he's not interrupting the work flow at all. *rolls eyes*
May 10th 2016
the robot? singing Break it fast... LMAO.
May 10th 2016
      I hate him soooooo much.
May 10th 2016
here is what you do
May 12th 2016
nope, not biting
May 12th 2016
Thought so.
May 12th 2016

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79560 posts
Tue May-10-16 12:08 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "your meetings look like this? "
In response to Reply # 0

http://cdn.video.abc.com/abcvideo/video_fep/cms_auto/abc/blackish/blackish_video_2389897_362x204_1443028543808.jpg

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

Mack
Charter member
7372 posts
Tue May-10-16 12:11 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "you need to be recording this stuff"
In response to Reply # 0

get your own youtube channel or something. sounds like comedy gold.

"Dressed up like an evil villain dressed up like a soccer dad"

Cenario
Member since Aug 24th 2005
59176 posts
Tue May-10-16 12:12 PM

3. "yeah he's not interrupting the work flow at all. *rolls eyes*"
In response to Reply # 0

-The Knicks’ coaching search still includes a lone frontrunner, Kurt Rambis, whose qualifications for the position include a strong relationship with Jackson and a willingness to take the job.

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79560 posts
Tue May-10-16 12:13 PM

4. "the robot? singing Break it fast... LMAO. "
In response to Reply # 3

I bet he has a punchable resting face

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

CRichMonkey
Charter member
49444 posts
Tue May-10-16 12:28 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
5. "I hate him soooooo much. "
In response to Reply # 4

my avy: Deep in your heart, you know he's right: http://coreyrichardsonneedsajob.com/

TR808
Member since Oct 24th 2012
2012 posts
Thu May-12-16 02:29 PM

6. "here is what you do"
In response to Reply # 0

get a large ziplock back and put a 5 dollar bill in it.

get some pepper spray and spray it in the back and zip it up really fast.

leave that on his desk.

You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

philpot
Member since Apr 01st 2007
21673 posts
Thu May-12-16 03:12 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
7. "nope, not biting "
In response to Reply # 0

Y'all have a great one

CRichMonkey
Charter member
49444 posts
Thu May-12-16 03:47 PM

8. "Thought so. "
In response to Reply # 7

Lobby General Discussion topic #13018917 Previous topic | Next topic