Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #13010373

Subject: "Akala | Full Address and Q&A | Oxford Union" Previous topic | Next topic
Heat
Charter member
708 posts
Sun Apr-24-16 01:36 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Akala | Full Address and Q&A | Oxford Union"

Any of you who know of UK rapper Akala will know he is a live one. Check out his address on black history to the Oxford Union. It's a long one, but definitely well worth it:

https://youtu.be/WUtAxUQjwB4

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
I love this dude.
Apr 25th 2016
Dope brother...
Apr 25th 2016
Chuuuuch for real tho
Apr 25th 2016
RE: Chuuuuch for real tho
Apr 25th 2016
Excellent excellent presentation. Thank you for this.
Apr 25th 2016

Boogie Stimuli
Member since Sep 24th 2010
14016 posts
Mon Apr-25-16 12:00 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "I love this dude."
In response to Reply # 0

~
~
~
~
~
Days like this I miss Sha Mecca

Walk On
Member since Apr 04th 2005
8332 posts
Mon Apr-25-16 12:10 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
2. "Dope brother..."
In response to Reply # 0

<--- #LoveCitees

message brought to you by...

www.onustees.com

C. Thelonius
Member since Mar 14th 2008
825 posts
Mon Apr-25-16 01:28 AM

3. "Chuuuuch for real tho"
In response to Reply # 0

Just checked his wiki. I had no idea he's Ms. Dynamite's little brother. I would really like to learn more about the connection between Semitic peoples and Africans, which he only touched on briefly. The Zionist view of who originally lived in that region has completely fucked up the telling of the real history of the Middle East and North Africa.

#NP: Janelle Monae-DC, Pusha T-Daytona, Royce-Book of Ryan, Blue Note All-Stars-OPOV, Chris Dave/Drumhedz-Glow, Conway-GOAT, Black Milk-Fever, KRIT-4eva Is a Mighty.., Phonte-NNIGN, August Greene, Jericho Jackson
@LargesseMorlu

Heat
Charter member
708 posts
Mon Apr-25-16 02:24 PM

4. "RE: Chuuuuch for real tho"
In response to Reply # 3

I've always been interested in uncovering the untold history and I have an 18 month old boy now, so I need to swot up on this stuff so i can counter balance the mental poison he will be fed in school as he comes of age.

The more and more, you look into history the more it feels like we are living in a matrix where black is white and up is down. It seems so much has been hidden from us

Castro
Charter member
50749 posts
Mon Apr-25-16 02:25 PM

5. "Excellent excellent presentation. Thank you for this."
In response to Reply # 0

------------------
One Hundred.

Lobby General Discussion topic #13010373 Previous topic | Next topic