Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12944407

Subject: "The 'ol tripped and fell into her rape defense won(swipe)" Previous topic | Next topic
Cenario
Member since Aug 24th 2005
59216 posts
Wed Dec-16-15 10:53 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"The 'ol tripped and fell into her rape defense won(swipe)"

sowhat somewhere smiling.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/millionaire-ehsan-abdulaziz-who-said-he-accidentally-tripped-and-penetrated-teen-is-cleared-of-rape-a6774946.html

Ehsan Abdulaziz: Saudi millionaire who said he 'accidentally tripped and penetrated' teenage girl cleared of rape

A millionaire property developer has been cleared of raping a teenager after claiming he accidently tripped and fell on her.

Ehsan Abdulaziz, 46, was accused of forcing himself on an 18 year-old-girl who had slept on his sofa in his Maida Vale flat after a night out drinking.

The businessman had already had sex with the teenager’s 24-year-old friend, whom he already knew, in the bedroom and said his penis might have been poking out of his underwear when he fell on the teen.

The young woman said she had woken up in the early hours of the morning, with Mr Abdulaziz on top of her, forcing himself inside her.

He claimed he had gone to see if the young woman wanted a t-shirt to sleep in, or a taxi home. But he said she pulled him on top of her and placed his hand between her legs.

His semen and DNA was found inside the young woman, but he said it was possible he had semen on his hands from having sex with the 24-year-old earlier.

In the evidence, Mr Abdulaziz showed how the girl had put her hand behind his head to pull him towards her, which is how he says he fell.

He said: “I’m fragile, I fell down but nothing ever happened, between me and this girl nothing ever happened.”

The women met the millionaire in London’s West End club, Cirque le Soir nightclub, where he invited them to his private table.

The jury acquitted him in just 30 minutes of deliberations.

Mail Online also reported that Judge Martin Griffiths had allowed Mr Abdulaziz to give evidence in private.

-The Knicks’ coaching search still includes a lone frontrunner, Kurt Rambis, whose qualifications for the position include a strong relationship with Jackson and a willingness to take the job.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
fucking Saudis are invincible
Dec 16th 2015
He had a clean record otherwise it would have been tough
Dec 16th 2015
disgusting
Dec 16th 2015
i'd have negotiated for a plea deal and encouraged him to accept.
Dec 16th 2015
There had to be more to the story though. Of course that's what
Dec 16th 2015
      sure.
Dec 16th 2015
lol @ i'm fragile
Dec 16th 2015
lulz, yeah
Dec 16th 2015
in his defense, i walk around with my boner pokin' out my draws
Dec 16th 2015
could've happened to anybody
Dec 16th 2015
but especially a millionaire.
Dec 16th 2015
They shoulda hired Dee from Whats Happening
Dec 16th 2015
hahahahaha word
Dec 16th 2015
Faizon Love gettin' paid offa ALL dat!
Dec 16th 2015
Btw, this is the best story I've heard all month.
Dec 16th 2015

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79991 posts
Wed Dec-16-15 11:36 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "fucking Saudis are invincible"
In response to Reply # 0

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

FILF
Member since Jun 01st 2007
20180 posts
Wed Dec-16-15 04:12 PM

12. "He had a clean record otherwise it would have been tough "
In response to Reply # 1

Wealth folks w/ clean records can get away w/ murder, just ask OJ. Tyson had too many run ins w/ the law otherwise he could have walked free.

WHAT'S GOOD *****? What's REALLY good?!?!????!!! Ha HA!
http://40.media.tumblr.com/d8e2daf9f3f37244cd05436bcdf05973/tumblr_mt4qibKq4c1rgam01o1_1280.png

KiloMcG
Member since Jan 01st 2008
27561 posts
Wed Dec-16-15 11:48 AM

2. "disgusting"
In response to Reply # 0

SoWhat
Charter member
154163 posts
Wed Dec-16-15 12:08 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "i'd have negotiated for a plea deal and encouraged him to accept."
In response to Reply # 0

if he wanted a trial against my advice and that was the only defense available then i'd have gone w/it. but w/that defense i think he was crazy to go to trial. it worked out in his favor though.

fuck you.

Cenario
59216 posts
Wed Dec-16-15 12:12 PM

4. "There had to be more to the story though. Of course that's what"
In response to Reply # 3

the article headlined, but the details about the girl coming on to him seem more relevant to me.

-The Knicks’ coaching search still includes a lone frontrunner, Kurt Rambis, whose qualifications for the position include a strong relationship with Jackson and a willingness to take the job.

SoWhat
Charter member
154163 posts
Wed Dec-16-15 12:13 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
5. "sure."
In response to Reply # 4

fuck you.

Amritsar
Member since Jan 18th 2008
32119 posts
Wed Dec-16-15 12:25 PM

6. "lol @ i'm fragile "
In response to Reply # 0

Dstl1
Charter member
56266 posts
Wed Dec-16-15 01:52 PM

10. "lulz, yeah"
In response to Reply # 6

...I'm from the era when A.I. was the answer, now they think ai is the answer - Marlon Craft

KiloMcG
Member since Jan 01st 2008
27561 posts
Wed Dec-16-15 12:29 PM

7. "in his defense, i walk around with my boner pokin' out my draws"
In response to Reply # 0

all the time. there mighta been a banana peel on the ground and WHOOPS!! you know how slippery those things are. the positioning of the naked teenage female was obviously coincidental.

Rjcc
Charter member
95028 posts
Wed Dec-16-15 12:56 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
8. "could've happened to anybody"
In response to Reply # 0

www.engadgethd.com - the other stuff i'm looking at

Cenario
59216 posts
Wed Dec-16-15 01:21 PM

9. "but especially a millionaire."
In response to Reply # 8

DavidHasselhoff
Charter member
11451 posts
Wed Dec-16-15 02:41 PM

11. "They shoulda hired Dee from Whats Happening"
In response to Reply # 0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OHeySoacis

ThaAnthology
Charter member
21061 posts
Wed Dec-16-15 04:30 PM

13. "hahahahaha word"
In response to Reply # 11

www.anthologyfmn.com

Enter the Written World of Fahim Malik Nassar

The House of Caine (available)

Melancholoy Funk (available)

Tha Anthology (Words 2001-2003) Poetry inspired by OKP and Wash, DC
(available)

The Spook who sat by the Radio Poetry (av

NoDrawls McGraw
Member since Jun 24th 2007
12122 posts
Wed Dec-16-15 04:42 PM

14. "Faizon Love gettin' paid offa ALL dat!"
In response to Reply # 0

https://chriswind.bandcamp.com/track/massage

"You can take an African out of Africa, but you can't take Africa out of the African"
Afro-Americana/Afro-Caribbana/Afro-Latino unite. We are ALL Black!

SoWhat
Charter member
154163 posts
Wed Dec-16-15 06:39 PM

15. "Btw, this is the best story I've heard all month."
In response to Reply # 0

I can't stop laughing.

fuck you.

Lobby General Discussion topic #12944407 Previous topic | Next topic