Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12930971

Subject: "have you ever 'fooled around' in an office?" Previous topic | Next topic
Kwesi
Member since Jan 11th 2004
7370 posts
Wed Nov-18-15 12:20 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Poll question: have you ever 'fooled around' in an office?"

you remember the woman who had the request to jerk her little fuck buddy off with her feet.

she's back!

yesterday she called and explained that she has a co-worker (who has a girlfriend AND a separate work wife) but apparently there's some sexual tension/chemistry between the two of them. i don't know.

so she's fucked up because she invited him over one night, he finger-bangs her then acts like he aint read y to go all the way. she's a bit disappointed (but that's another post)

... she goes on to say that - lately, they've been fooling around in his office during work hours.

she say, they go back there and be kissing and carrying on behind his closed door.

i think she's lunching, but i could only imagine how hot that shit could be. woo!

but dont none of that shit matter, cause i just wouldn't want to get caught.

im convinced you'd immediately have zero respect in that place once word got out. no on would be able to take you seriously after that.

she's even more fucked up cause this nigga got a lady. and she know it.

i've never fooled around in an office, despite having had a few coworker rendezvous.

have you?

is it as hot as i think it is?

Poll result (4 votes)
yes. we did a little kissing behind closed doors. didn't go too far. (1 votes)Vote
yea. we finger-banged/i jerked him off. we wasn't humping and bumping though. (0 votes)Vote
yeah. we went all the way. good times. (3 votes)Vote
nah. i don't believe in that. im a lady, after all. (0 votes)Vote
nah. i want to though. a man's got needs. even during the day. (0 votes)Vote
... do a quickie in the garage count? (0 votes)Vote

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby General Discussion topic #12930971 Previous topic | Next topic