Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12928511

Subject: "'i can't feel my face' ... how high have you ever been?" Previous topic | Next topic
Kwesi
Member since Jan 11th 2004
7370 posts
Sat Nov-14-15 03:25 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"'i can't feel my face' ... how high have you ever been?"

the highest i've been is when i felt like i had 'the glow'

yeah, like bruce lee roy.

it was the shit.

stuttering limbs and everything.

it was out of this world.

one day i seen a nigga fall 'dead' on that water.

i dont even feel like tying about it.

how high have you ever been?

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
the glow:
Nov 14th 2015
If we're talking ganj...watching trees breathe.
Nov 14th 2015
SO HIGH THAT I COULD TOUCH THE SKY
Nov 14th 2015
I time traveled on shrooms.
Nov 14th 2015
first time i hit the bong in college... stuck
Nov 14th 2015
PEYOTE
Nov 14th 2015
Drove about 4 miles to a friends house...with the damn E brake on
Nov 14th 2015
Only been high once.
Nov 14th 2015
I lost consciousness while walking at a Duke football game.
Nov 14th 2015
ayahuasca
Nov 14th 2015
Trainwreck weed
Nov 14th 2015
A bunch
Nov 14th 2015

Kwesi
Member since Jan 11th 2004
7370 posts
Sat Nov-14-15 03:28 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "the glow:"
In response to Reply # 0

https://youtu.be/PWVhiIisH30?t=1m9s

Moonlit_Force
Member since Oct 10th 2005
8643 posts
Sat Nov-14-15 03:45 AM

2. "If we're talking ganj...watching trees breathe."
In response to Reply # 0

I was at a 2-story japanese steakhouse and I didn't want to do anything but look out the window at the trees below.

ConcreteCharlie
Member since Nov 21st 2002
71387 posts
Sat Nov-14-15 08:43 AM

3. "SO HIGH THAT I COULD TOUCH THE SKY"
In response to Reply # 0

And you will know MY JACKET IS GOLD when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Buddy_Gilapagos
Charter member
49415 posts
Sat Nov-14-15 08:50 AM

4. "I time traveled on shrooms. "
In response to Reply # 0

I was in a girls empty apartment on shrooms sitting around a candle telling her all sorts of stories trying to impress her, and then I realized that young dudes have probably been doing this with girls for a Millennium, and then I was that dude sitting by a fire near the Tigris–Euphrates trying to smash. It was cool. Never did shrooms again though.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

Movies I need y'all bastids to see so we can discuss:

Five Star - https://goo.gl/jBHbVv
Appropriate Behavior - http://goo.gl/isCzTM
Ma

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79594 posts
Sat Nov-14-15 08:55 AM

5. "first time i hit the bong in college... stuck"
In response to Reply # 0

I called up,a girl and tell asleep on the phone...

woke up the next day to an empty dorm.

I walked downstairs past a fireman who looked at me like I was crazy.

slept through a fire and a fire alarm.

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79594 posts
Sat Nov-14-15 09:03 AM

6. "PEYOTE"
In response to Reply # 0

my boy asked me if I wanted to try it...

I declined because I had a job interview in 2 days and had to get my portfolio together.

he gives me some red wine... we smoke a blunt and all a sudden my back has that monkey on it like when shrooms kick in.

nigga slipped me peyote, I was heated... then happy, then heated... then sad, then happy...,

face's melted

i could read spanish

sperm was swimming on the floor

I tried to go to sleep... looked at the walls 'm that shit turned into big ass white snakes!!!

I got up and almost jumped out the window.

worst high ever...

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

Amritsar
Member since Jan 18th 2008
32093 posts
Sat Nov-14-15 12:00 PM

7. "Drove about 4 miles to a friends house...with the damn E brake on "
In response to Reply # 0

There was a faint cloud of smoke trailing my car on the street I'd just driven down

I don't burn anymore lol

JFrost1117
Member since Aug 12th 2005
23882 posts
Sat Nov-14-15 12:21 PM

8. "Only been high once."
In response to Reply # 0

In hindsight, I realized they were blowing smoke in my face all night. It took us 30 minutes to get 2 houses down, because we saw a UFO. I went to sleep and woke up to the room spinning.

Yes! She's on the drugs. (c) BoHagon

Frank Longo
Member since Nov 18th 2003
86672 posts
Sat Nov-14-15 12:47 PM

9. "I lost consciousness while walking at a Duke football game."
In response to Reply # 0

I knew I was about to lose it, so I tried making it back to my dorm. I got as far as the concession stands before passing out.

I woke up with a bruised, scratched face, face-down on the concrete, with eight police officers standing over me.

Fun times.

My movies: http://russellhainline.com
My movie reviews: https://letterboxd.com/RussellHFilm/
My beer TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@thebeertravelguide

Seven
Member since Dec 11th 2004
10708 posts
Sat Nov-14-15 02:44 PM

10. "ayahuasca"
In response to Reply # 0

...it almost feels sacrilegious describing this as a 'high'...the experience itself was really profound but there was one point early in the night after i had my second cup i started laughing to myself so hard...i remember saying to myself...
"c'mon man...what kind of fool are you up here in the mountains with these people lying down on the cold earth waiting for visions.."

next thing I knew two trees were talking to each other...they sounded like old women..one said to the other laughing hysterically:
"look at this fool lying down on the cold earth listening to two trees talk to each other"...then one 'said' to me..: "this can go way deeper if you want it to...just say the word"....then they both started laughing at each other...
shit scared me and cracked me up at the same time....

the rest of the night was amazing though...felt like 2 years of therapy in one night...
i didnt have any other hallucinations....just a lot of old memories resurfaced....it's really hard to articulate what happened...but it was very profound..i'm glad I did it and really grateful for the people there with me that night...it changed my life..I've felt no urge to touch psychedelics since..

rdhull
Charter member
33135 posts
Sat Nov-14-15 02:48 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
11. "Trainwreck weed"
In response to Reply # 0

bwood
Member since Apr 03rd 2006
8614 posts
Sat Nov-14-15 02:54 PM

12. "A bunch"
In response to Reply # 0

I greened out a Cypress Hill concert a few weeks ago. It was hot, I hadn't eaten and outside of everyone blazing, cats were smoking cigarettes which made me nauseous. I got carried out by security with only 15 minutes left in the show.

I yaked after drinking weed tea for the first time. And then got a real good afterword that calmed me down.

At Made in America last year (2014) on the second day, my boy and I met and hung out with these girls all day. I had weed tea on me. A good portion of that day is gone from memory, but we all had a good time and went on dates and shit after that day.

------------------------------------------
America from 9:00 on: https://youtu.be/GUwLCQU10KQ

Lobby General Discussion topic #12928511 Previous topic | Next topic