Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12908366

Subject: "This is the dumbass-ness that scares me about conceal carry (swipe)" Previous topic | Next topic
PimpTrickGangstaClik
Member since Oct 06th 2005
15894 posts
Wed Oct-07-15 02:53 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"This is the dumbass-ness that scares me about conceal carry (swipe)"

Security guard is chasing shoplifter. Vigilante takes matters into her own hands and shoots at suspect.
She better face attempted murder charges

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/us-woman-shoots-at-shoplifter-as-he-flees-store/ar-AAfcjea

US woman shoots at shoplifter as he flees store

A woman in suburban Detroit opened fire on a shoplifter after seeing a security guard chase him out of a Home Depot store, police said.

The shoplifter in Tuesday's Home Depot incident was not injured, the Detroit Free Press said.

It was not clear if the woman, who has a license to carry a concealed weapon, would face any charges for taking the law into her own hands.

The woman, 48, was in the parking lot when she saw a security guard chase a black man in his 40s out of the store. The man jumped into a waiting sports utility vehicle and the woman opened fire when it began to pull away. Police believe she shot out one of the tires.

A spokesman for the Auburn Hills police department did not immediately return a request for comment. The department did, however, publish some details on Twitter.

It noted that "business was not disrupted" and asked for the public's help in locating the "getaway" car.

The incident comes just a few weeks after a bank customer in a neighboring Detroit suburb shot a robber as he was fleeing the scene.

The local mayor said the 63-year-old man, who also had a license to carry a weapon, acted within his rights because the robber threatened him on his way out the door.

The robber, 43, was treated in hospital after being shot once in each arm and once in a leg.

"I'm happy that no one was seriously injured," Jim Fouts, the mayor of Warren, Michigan, told the Detroit Free Press at the time. "He apparently exercised some caution by not shooting the robber in a vital area."

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
hope she does time
Oct 07th 2015
lord have mercy. lol
Oct 07th 2015
Imagine if her dumb ass hit a kid.
Oct 07th 2015
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^...
Oct 07th 2015
America is turning into the Wild Wild West and shes about to get PAID
Oct 07th 2015
was in a good ass mood and this story pissed me off
Oct 07th 2015
Ya Know the NRA will point to this as proof their way works right?
Oct 07th 2015
i conceal carry and this lady is an idiot
Oct 07th 2015
dudes race included in the story because racistwhaa?
Oct 08th 2015
first thing that stood out to me.
Oct 08th 2015

Ashy Achilles
Member since Sep 22nd 2005
4548 posts
Wed Oct-07-15 02:56 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "hope she does time"
In response to Reply # 0

SoWhat
Charter member
154163 posts
Wed Oct-07-15 02:58 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "lord have mercy. lol"
In response to Reply # 0

fuck you.

BigReg
Charter member
62390 posts
Wed Oct-07-15 02:59 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
3. "Imagine if her dumb ass hit a kid."
In response to Reply # 0

Dstl1
Charter member
56226 posts
Wed Oct-07-15 03:01 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
4. "^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^..."
In response to Reply # 3

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

...I'm from the era when A.I. was the answer, now they think ai is the answer - Marlon Craft

DavidHasselhoff
Charter member
11451 posts
Wed Oct-07-15 03:19 PM

5. "America is turning into the Wild Wild West and shes about to get PAID"
In response to Reply # 0
Wed Oct-07-15 03:21 PM by DavidHasselhoff

decaturpsalm
Member since Apr 24th 2005
19268 posts
Wed Oct-07-15 03:22 PM

6. "was in a good ass mood and this story pissed me off"
In response to Reply # 0

i aint even gotta ask if she was white

let me shoot at a white man runnin out the
store and see how far i get

Buddy_Gilapagos
Charter member
49394 posts
Wed Oct-07-15 03:33 PM

7. "Ya Know the NRA will point to this as proof their way works right?"
In response to Reply # 0

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

Movies I need y'all bastids to see so we can discuss:

Five Star - https://goo.gl/jBHbVv
Appropriate Behavior - http://goo.gl/isCzTM
Ma

GriftyMcgrift
Member since May 22nd 2002
20414 posts
Wed Oct-07-15 03:51 PM

8. "i conceal carry and this lady is an idiot"
In response to Reply # 0

i cant tell you how much the people giving conceal carry class stress to not be hero

protect YOURSELF and loved ones

they show you several videos where they ask if you would draw only to find out the situation absolutely would not warrant it

for example, you come upon a teenager being dragged into a van forcefully yelling for help(true story)

they ask would you draw?
turns out it was her parents trying to get her to come home

anyways i must be some kind of outlier, i love guns, conceal carry and think we should have more restrictive gun laws and this lady is an idiot

Riot
Member since May 25th 2005
14614 posts
Thu Oct-08-15 08:28 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
9. "dudes race included in the story because racistwhaa?"
In response to Reply # 0

"US woman" implying default white=American=white feedbackloop like whaaa??

)))--####---###--(((

bunda
<-.-> ^_^ \^0^/
get busy living, or get busy dying.

shygurl
Member since Oct 08th 2002
13361 posts
Thu Oct-08-15 09:59 PM

10. "first thing that stood out to me."
In response to Reply # 9

They quick to note it was a black male running out, but no comment on the woman's race.

Lobby General Discussion topic #12908366 Previous topic | Next topic