Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12889637

Subject: "Gym Hollas. Do they ever work? 2 stories" Previous topic | Next topic
Geah
Member since Feb 16th 2007
48407 posts
Mon Aug-31-15 10:04 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Gym Hollas. Do they ever work? 2 stories"

Chick here at the job i've posted about has lost like 70 something pounds over the last 2 years. She is a gym hound now and comes in my cubicle with some fantastic stories.

Most about her working out and dudes getting at her during.

ANYWAY

Last week she was on the stairmaster and a 50ish something dude got on next to her and started making small talk. She'd seen him in there before with his wife working out and didnt think shit of it.

SHe gets off and goes to the water fountain area to fill her bottle and dude follows

She bends down to get her water and comes up and he's behind her.

Dude looks around and whispers "Just so you know, when i fuck my wife, i'm thinking of you"

And walks off

She went and told the gym owner lol...dude got put out the gym for that day...

/

Another dude had been trying to get at her hard. She dont really like him like that but dont dislike him. He told her he works at GNC...she tells me this and i'm like sheeit he can get US some discounts..

She tells this nigga her brother wants some protein/vitamins and other supplements and she wants some too

Man she got me 3 items that are 40 dollas a piece, 2 for her thats 45 a piece and one for her brother thats 50

FOR 25 DOLLAS. She gave him 40 trying to be nice and he wasn't gonna take it but she insisted.

I told her she gotta fuck with this nigga....take one for the team until further notice.

@geahuwine

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Damn she went to the owner?
Aug 31st 2015
dude, that shit is mad inappropriate.
Aug 31st 2015
I didn't say it wasn't, I'm just surprised she told the owner instead of
Aug 31st 2015
      cmon bruh, that shit is over the top...
Aug 31st 2015
      yeah the one day thing was kinda weird.
Aug 31st 2015
      She said the manager is an old white dude
Aug 31st 2015
           yeah, curious how creep dude is gonna behave.
Aug 31st 2015
      i didn't say it wasn't over the top lol
Aug 31st 2015
           i wonder if that line ever works?
Aug 31st 2015
                haha, that's still way different that telling her he thinks about her
Aug 31st 2015
                     i doubt that its a line to get anywhere. he got his rocks off just by sa...
Aug 31st 2015
                          true, but homeboy at legd's job was definitely using it as a line.
Aug 31st 2015
                               oh true, i missed the body of his post.
Aug 31st 2015
      I asked her why she didn't say shit
Aug 31st 2015
           i understand her being scared and think telling the owner
Aug 31st 2015
           respectfully disagree.
Aug 31st 2015
                perverted monk in the house
Aug 31st 2015
           i def understand the scared factor, but the dude is gonna be back in the
Aug 31st 2015
should have told him to foh then told his wife
Aug 31st 2015
who is ready for some shit like that?
Aug 31st 2015
as someone with years of experience managing health clubs
Aug 31st 2015
that first story wasnt even a holler
Aug 31st 2015
lol, right.
Aug 31st 2015
sounds like ducktales
Aug 31st 2015
      ^^^^not married
Aug 31st 2015
      RE: ^^^^not married
Aug 31st 2015
           and plenty of married dudes ain't cheating but doing a whole lotta other
Aug 31st 2015
      that's some shit you say to a stripper or an aspiring mistress
Aug 31st 2015
first dude is disgusting...
Aug 31st 2015
We got to milk this
Aug 31st 2015
      LMAO at WE
Aug 31st 2015
      Gotdamn right
Aug 31st 2015
           lol
Aug 31st 2015
           lmao...
Aug 31st 2015
      Brush! Tell her don't let him cise him sice her wit that gold car bullsh...
Aug 31st 2015
      Fam i asked her to ask him how much a specific item was
Aug 31st 2015
           This nigga a rest haven GO IN!
Aug 31st 2015
      muscle milk that shit
Aug 31st 2015
To answer the question: they work if the woman likes what she
Aug 31st 2015
I was a personal trainer at Bally's back in the day, so much pussy was.....
Aug 31st 2015
sheeit, I'm the only mofo who will train my wife at the gym
Aug 31st 2015
got a homie who found this out the hard way w his wife smdh
Sep 01st 2015
When it happens the other way around it's quite funny
Aug 31st 2015

Cenario
Member since Aug 24th 2005
59181 posts
Mon Aug-31-15 10:15 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "Damn she went to the owner?"
In response to Reply # 0

i mean dude said his piece then walked away. She shoulda handled that on her own and then went to the manager if necessary. This is assuming dude hasn't made her uncomfortable before or wasn't bent over her ass when he said it lol.

-The Knicks’ coaching search still includes a lone frontrunner, Kurt Rambis, whose qualifications for the position include a strong relationship with Jackson and a willingness to take the job.

KiloMcG
Member since Jan 01st 2008
27561 posts
Mon Aug-31-15 10:17 AM

2. "dude, that shit is mad inappropriate."
In response to Reply # 1

Cenario
59181 posts
Mon Aug-31-15 10:22 AM

3. "I didn't say it wasn't, I'm just surprised she told the owner instead of"
In response to Reply # 2

saying something herself.

-The Knicks’ coaching search still includes a lone frontrunner, Kurt Rambis, whose qualifications for the position include a strong relationship with Jackson and a willingness to take the job.

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79629 posts
Mon Aug-31-15 10:25 AM

4. "cmon bruh, that shit is over the top..."
In response to Reply # 3

but lol at putting him out for the day.

he prolly like Fuck it... I was done for today anyway.

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

KiloMcG
27561 posts
Mon Aug-31-15 10:27 AM

5. "yeah the one day thing was kinda weird."
In response to Reply # 4

Geah
48407 posts
Mon Aug-31-15 10:30 AM

8. "She said the manager is an old white dude"
In response to Reply # 5

that kinda has a crush on her...like an old man crush so he just jumped up got ole boy and said u gotta go. This was friday she's going back today i'm waiting with

BABY'S BREATH on the results.

@geahuwine

KiloMcG
27561 posts
Mon Aug-31-15 10:32 AM

11. "yeah, curious how creep dude is gonna behave."
In response to Reply # 8

Cenario
59181 posts
Mon Aug-31-15 10:28 AM

7. "i didn't say it wasn't over the top lol"
In response to Reply # 4

legsdiamond
79629 posts
Mon Aug-31-15 10:34 AM

13. "i wonder if that line ever works?"
In response to Reply # 7

dude at my job asked a woman if she ever thought him when she wasn't at work because he thinks about her all the time.

she told him HELLLLLLL NO!

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

KiloMcG
27561 posts
Mon Aug-31-15 10:36 AM

15. "haha, that's still way different that telling her he thinks about her"
In response to Reply # 13

while he's fucking his wife. but still, a weird thing to say to someone as a line. makes you sound so creepy.

Cenario
59181 posts
Mon Aug-31-15 10:39 AM

16. "i doubt that its a line to get anywhere. he got his rocks off just by sa..."
In response to Reply # 15

he don't plan to do nothing with that which is why he bounced right after.

KiloMcG
27561 posts
Mon Aug-31-15 10:49 AM

18. "true, but homeboy at legd's job was definitely using it as a line."
In response to Reply # 16
Mon Aug-31-15 10:50 AM by KiloMcG

`

Cenario
59181 posts
Mon Aug-31-15 10:54 AM

21. "oh true, i missed the body of his post."
In response to Reply # 18

Geah
48407 posts
Mon Aug-31-15 10:27 AM

6. "I asked her why she didn't say shit"
In response to Reply # 3

she said she froze then she thought about it and got mad and scared at the same time...

@geahuwine

KiloMcG
27561 posts
Mon Aug-31-15 10:31 AM

9. "i understand her being scared and think telling the owner"
In response to Reply # 6

was the right way to handle it. especially since dude just walked off right after he said it. i think going after him to say something would have been ill-advised. that dude did some wildly inappropriate and creepy shit. even chatted her up prior to dropping that little gem on her. he didn't deserve a direct response from her.

Cenario
59181 posts
Mon Aug-31-15 10:32 AM

12. "respectfully disagree."
In response to Reply # 9
Mon Aug-31-15 10:39 AM by Cenario

>he didn't deserve a direct response from her.

legsdiamond
79629 posts
Mon Aug-31-15 10:35 AM

14. "perverted monk in the house"
In response to Reply # 12

Cenario
59181 posts
Mon Aug-31-15 10:31 AM

10. "i def understand the scared factor, but the dude is gonna be back in the"
In response to Reply # 6

gym again. So she still has reason to be 'scared' the next time she sees him.

Which is why i woulda recommended telling him something in the moment (or as soon as she became unfrozen) i have no problem telling the owner on top of that as well. Might as well be proactive and nip that ish in the bud.

southphillyman
Member since Oct 22nd 2003
90059 posts
Mon Aug-31-15 10:56 AM

23. "should have told him to foh then told his wife"
In response to Reply # 1

depending on whether the wife look like she bout that making a screen life or not
gym ain't fittin to fuck up they money over some words words words
lol @ telling dude to leave for the day
uh ok *grabs bag*

~~~~~~

Rjcc
Charter member
94968 posts
Mon Aug-31-15 02:11 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
38. "who is ready for some shit like that?"
In response to Reply # 1

www.engadgethd.com - the other stuff i'm looking at

J_Stew
Member since Jul 06th 2002
22363 posts
Mon Aug-31-15 10:47 AM

17. "as someone with years of experience managing health clubs"
In response to Reply # 0

I've seen some of the most inappropriate behavior you can imagine, and then some. Revoked many a membership of dudes saying stuff like that guy said. Also, really bad idea to be a new member of a gym and harass the manager's girlfriend because she squats more than you and with better form.

atruhead
Charter member
85230 posts
Mon Aug-31-15 10:52 AM

19. "that first story wasnt even a holler"
In response to Reply # 0

that was "I know I cant have you, let me go full creep mode so you at least know I wanted it"

Cenario
59181 posts
Mon Aug-31-15 10:54 AM

22. "lol, right."
In response to Reply # 19

southphillyman
90059 posts
Mon Aug-31-15 10:58 AM

24. "sounds like ducktales"
In response to Reply # 19

you go that far you might as well holla
the given scenario is all risk no reward

~~~~~~

Cenario
59181 posts
Mon Aug-31-15 11:12 AM

25. "^^^^not married"
In response to Reply # 24

he ain't tryna holla cause he can't go nowhere with it. He just wanna say something that he been holdin in since the first time he saw her.

but since he's a creep, he went way left with it and her response ain't even matter.

southphillyman
90059 posts
Mon Aug-31-15 11:17 AM

26. "RE: ^^^^not married"
In response to Reply # 25

prolly been married longer than you dude, relax
and like i said that shit he did is all risk no reward
married niggas cheat every day. he doesn't have to go anywhere to get them guts
just saying the creep shit exposed him to getting outed by either the gym or the chick for some words

~~~~~~

Cenario
59181 posts
Mon Aug-31-15 01:19 PM

31. "and plenty of married dudes ain't cheating but doing a whole lotta other"
In response to Reply # 26

stuff for shits and giggles that doesn't cross the line (in their mind)

Homie ain't even wait for a reaction so he clearly ain't tryna bang

atruhead
Charter member
85230 posts
Mon Aug-31-15 11:20 AM

27. "that's some shit you say to a stripper or an aspiring mistress"
In response to Reply # 24

and really I wouldnt even go that far with a stripper in 2015

but the gym? anything more than casual ogling is overboard

Big Kuntry
Member since May 09th 2010
14866 posts
Mon Aug-31-15 10:53 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
20. "first dude is disgusting..."
In response to Reply # 0

but she better milk that GNC hook up til it dries up!

Geah
48407 posts
Mon Aug-31-15 11:27 AM

28. "We got to milk this"
In response to Reply # 20

i'm on her bout this..

@geahuwine

legsdiamond
79629 posts
Mon Aug-31-15 11:55 AM

29. "LMAO at WE"
In response to Reply # 28

Geah
48407 posts
Mon Aug-31-15 01:28 PM

32. "Gotdamn right"
In response to Reply # 29

she told me she wasn't gonna go out with him on a weekend because it looks like he's worthy of her free time...she said she was gonna do it on a week night

i said shit that looks even better to him because u could be working all day, go work out and still clear out some time for him.

Either way we can't fuck this up for a couple of months.

dude text her a smileyface good morning this morning and she showed me on her phone...i grabbed that shit and text his ass back.

I'm invested.

@geahuwine

queenie
Member since May 02nd 2003
4669 posts
Mon Aug-31-15 02:03 PM

36. "lol"
In response to Reply # 32

It's plenty of money to be made
from Candler Road to Bankhead
It's plenty of room to get paid
for those that ain't scared

ThaTruth
Charter member
99998 posts
Mon Aug-31-15 02:09 PM

37. "lmao..."
In response to Reply # 32

>dude text her a smileyface good morning this morning and she
>showed me on her phone...i grabbed that shit and text his ass
>back.
>
>I'm invested.

Big Kuntry
14866 posts
Mon Aug-31-15 01:36 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
33. "Brush! Tell her don't let him cise him sice her wit that gold car bullsh..."

yall need that goldcard + employee discount!

Them ga damn supplements ain't cheap!

Geah
48407 posts
Mon Aug-31-15 01:43 PM

34. "Fam i asked her to ask him how much a specific item was"
In response to Reply # 33

he told her "gimme 20 dollars"

i was looking dead at the link of the item that was like 49 bucks regular but gold card was 39.

@geahuwine

Big Kuntry
14866 posts
Mon Aug-31-15 01:50 PM

35. "This nigga a rest haven GO IN!"
In response to Reply # 34

GriftyMcgrift
Member since May 22nd 2002
20414 posts
Mon Aug-31-15 02:11 PM

39. "muscle milk that shit"

Teknontheou
Charter member
32709 posts
Mon Aug-31-15 12:51 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
30. "To answer the question: they work if the woman likes what she"
In response to Reply # 0

sees and hears from the dude (and she's single, or willing to get down). But that goes for all hollers everywhere.

ThaTruth
Charter member
99998 posts
Mon Aug-31-15 02:22 PM

40. "I was a personal trainer at Bally's back in the day, so much pussy was....."
In response to Reply # 0

thrown at me it was ridiculous. Single, married, old, young, black, white, everything. At first I was trying to chill and keep it professional but then my married boss was banging so many broads at the gym so I said eff it I might as well go IN too.

But then I messed up and actually got involved in a relationship with this psycho ass female cop and lets just say things went downhill from there, lol.

FYI, if your old lady has a male personal trainer there's a pretty good chance they fucked.

Lach
Charter member
44326 posts
Mon Aug-31-15 05:06 PM

42. "sheeit, I'm the only mofo who will train my wife at the gym"
In response to Reply # 40

I know exactly how some of these cats are.

JAESCOTT777
Member since Feb 18th 2006
28487 posts
Tue Sep-01-15 08:22 AM

43. "got a homie who found this out the hard way w his wife smdh "
In response to Reply # 40

>
>FYI, if your old lady has a male personal trainer there's a
>pretty good chance they fucked.

shit is disgusting

Lach
Charter member
44326 posts
Mon Aug-31-15 05:04 PM

41. "When it happens the other way around it's quite funny"
In response to Reply # 0

One woman told me when she was on the bike at the gym that wasn't the only thing she rides well. And she knows I'm married. I couldn't do jack but laugh and walk off. Gym hollers have been happening to me and my buddy for the last year since we got in real good shape. We be all about our workouts but there are some sistas who have been testing their limits in some very amusing ways. But to me, they make the gym more enjoyable.

Lobby General Discussion topic #12889637 Previous topic | Next topic