Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12823004

Subject: "That "Joe Legal vs Joe Immigrant" thing circulating FB" Previous topic | Next topic
GriftyMcgrift
Member since May 22nd 2002
20414 posts
Thu Jun-04-15 09:31 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"That "Joe Legal vs Joe Immigrant" thing circulating FB"

...is driving me nuts

i really get tired of my people complaining about "illegal" immigration

mainly because i read things like this everyday

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/05/myanmar-deflects-blame-rohingya-migrant-crisis-150516223643074.html

^^ malaysia and other countries gave them the nuh uh and told them to head back out to sea and are only just now allowing some to come to shore

of course you got the migrant disasters in the Mediterranean

and we all know about the all but in name slave labor happening in places like Qatar.

Annnyways my point is there are places in this world that have way harsher/unfair immigration practices that have a constant flow of immigrants STILL. these folks are more likely to die or be enslaved and they are doing everything they can to still come.

so im curious what legitimate solution people have for stopping this in North America?

IMO you cant stop and you have to work out something to bring these people into "legitimate" society or whatever you want to call it.

whatever sorry for ranting.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby General Discussion topic #12823004 Previous topic | Next topic