Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12812756

Subject: "I just had the worst work lunch of my life yesterday." Previous topic | Next topic
BrooklynWHAT
Member since Jun 15th 2007
85068 posts
Fri May-22-15 12:14 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"I just had the worst work lunch of my life yesterday."
Fri May-22-15 12:15 PM by BrooklynWHAT

I say of my life cause im pretty sure im not gonna have another one worse than this. Boss asked me to lunch to talk strat about a new business segment he wants me to head up...

Then he proceeded to run me down at every turn, question my effort, motivation and leadership. Despite the fact that I've been far and away the top employee since I've been there. Been busting my ass off the clock, traveling to events and shit. And I had to sit there just straight getting ripped for like 20 mins.

I kept trying to steer it back to the new segment but he was determined to shit on me. So I decided to play along and tell him some of the shit thats been a problem for the staff (shortsighted decisions, production quality, marketing, management being overpaid lazy fucks, etc) and he basically said its only an issue because we don't try hard enough. Bullshit btw

I can't wait to get out of sales. I know shit is tough cause overall numbers are down (not mine) but I don't think dude realizes that he's contributing to my desire to leave by doing this.

<--- Big Baller World Order

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
hope you ordered the most expensive item on the menu
May 22nd 2015
bruh when we pulled up in subway i looked at him like "for real"
May 22nd 2015
      aw damn.
May 22nd 2015
      RE: EXTRA MEAT, + BACON + AVOCADO
May 22nd 2015
Did you two eat before or after the onslaught?
May 22nd 2015
before. i guess i shouldve seen it coming.
May 22nd 2015
supervisors and higher ups be thee WORST on
May 22nd 2015

Cenario
Member since Aug 24th 2005
59180 posts
Fri May-22-15 12:19 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "hope you ordered the most expensive item on the menu"
In response to Reply # 0

-The Knicks’ coaching search still includes a lone frontrunner, Kurt Rambis, whose qualifications for the position include a strong relationship with Jackson and a willingness to take the job.

BrooklynWHAT
85068 posts
Fri May-22-15 12:27 PM

2. "bruh when we pulled up in subway i looked at him like "for real""
In response to Reply # 1

just a slap in the face from beginning to end.

Cenario
Member since Aug 24th 2005
59180 posts
Fri May-22-15 12:49 PM

3. "aw damn."
In response to Reply # 2

-The Knicks’ coaching search still includes a lone frontrunner, Kurt Rambis, whose qualifications for the position include a strong relationship with Jackson and a willingness to take the job.

infin8
Charter member
10401 posts
Fri May-22-15 02:40 PM

7. "RE: EXTRA MEAT, + BACON + AVOCADO"
In response to Reply # 2

XLARGE DRINK

2 BAGS OF CHIPS

f--k that.

IG: amadu_me

"...Whateva, man..." (c) Redman

Numba_33
Charter member
19332 posts
Fri May-22-15 01:25 PM

4. "Did you two eat before or after the onslaught?"
In response to Reply # 0

BrooklynWHAT
85068 posts
Fri May-22-15 02:19 PM

5. "before. i guess i shouldve seen it coming."
In response to Reply # 4

i tried to kick off the convo and bruh was like "nah after we eat" then proceeded to ask me a bunch of shit about me that he didn't care about

Mr. ManC
Member since Jan 26th 2009
11819 posts
Fri May-22-15 02:38 PM

6. "supervisors and higher ups be thee WORST on"
In response to Reply # 0

performance reviews. I'm in the same shit where my direct supervisor be trying to gripe about EVERYTHING and I'm like......I do 95% of our departments daily operations AND alley oop him made contracts that HE makes commission on (and I don't) but then he's talking about how he's disappointed in the departmental performance.

all the while I be like "yeah, just imagine if BOTH of us worked as hard as I do."

Musica Negra
#13irteen

Lobby General Discussion topic #12812756 Previous topic | Next topic