Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12757124

Subject: "Positive Friday" Previous topic | Next topic
teefiveten
Member since Oct 02nd 2008
33019 posts
Fri Mar-20-15 08:55 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Positive Friday"

dedicated to the regs and anyone needing some love today

montreal was great. met some new folks and already plotting a return trip + gigs. got a little boost inspiration wise. still need to work on some things but mainly i need to upgrade my equipment and it looks like if i keep on budget, i'll have a new laptop + software in no more than 3 weeks!

i also like these small trips. if i spend time trying to plan out something bigger and then don't have the bread, i end up going no where. at least now i spent a little $ just learning the ropes and when i go back, i can really maximize my time and money, and i got a nice weekend getaway out of it!

i have been on a surprise roll the past 2 weeks. i have one more to pull off by monday. i can't wait to see his reaction. man, if you are a friend working your ass off to pull off your dreams with virtually no help, you deserve any small gesture i can muster.

very grateful for this new assistant at work. he's awesome. im less stressed. but there's still some major hurdles i need to get past. it will not be an easy few months. however, most of it should involve me just getting in people's asses and i like that

have a great one, folks.

like.me
http://tinyurl.com/3z8486u

"if the children are not initiated into the village they will burn it down just to feel its warmth." - african proverb

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
im seeing more of me in my daughter
Mar 20th 2015
i keep looking out the window to see if it will start snowing
Mar 20th 2015
it's snowing here already
Mar 20th 2015
      I left a bit early
Mar 20th 2015
Congrats, that sounds great!
Mar 20th 2015
thanks!
Mar 20th 2015
it's snowing so i'm going
Mar 20th 2015
oh no
Mar 20th 2015
better week
Mar 20th 2015
*hugs*
Mar 20th 2015
better week
Mar 20th 2015
Got the job!
Mar 20th 2015
Yay!
Mar 20th 2015
Spring is here! and i feel fresh
Mar 20th 2015
Great week
Mar 20th 2015

labcoat
Member since Jun 15th 2006
14585 posts
Fri Mar-20-15 09:03 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
1. "im seeing more of me in my daughter"
In response to Reply # 0

like my traits and it makes me happy
and proud

i cant explain it
but i used to draw and color all the time
she usually doesnt have time for it
but now she does

she keeps drawing me pictures and signing her name
and she so proud when she does it
i cant help but glow on the inside due to it

--------------
Daren, I'll never forget you
http://www.fayemurman.com/extras/magee/daren/

lfresh
Member since Jun 18th 2002
92696 posts
Fri Mar-20-15 10:31 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "i keep looking out the window to see if it will start snowing"
In response to Reply # 0

not yet lol
i'm okay with it though its march
get it out of the way mother nature cause come april
its on

got perspective again yesterday

feels good (yeah) (c) toni tone tony

i keep beating myself up about things i can't seem to attend
and its happening again
and it feels like everything is plotting against me

but yes perspective

~~~~
When you are born, you cry, and the world rejoices. Live so that when you die, you rejoice, and the world cries.
~~~~
You cannot hate people for their own good.

latenitemix
Charter member
51255 posts
Fri Mar-20-15 11:05 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "it's snowing here already"
In response to Reply # 2

i'm out soon

______
gnap.

lfresh
92696 posts
Fri Mar-20-15 07:44 PM

12. "I left a bit early"
In response to Reply # 3

:)
~~~~
When you are born, you cry, and the world rejoices. Live so that when you die, you rejoice, and the world cries.
~~~~

initiationofplato
Member since Nov 06th 2013
2420 posts
Fri Mar-20-15 11:11 AM

4. "Congrats, that sounds great!"
In response to Reply # 0

once again, if you wanna *dl* some software I can point you in the right direction.

~Experience is the currency of the soul.

teefiveten
Member since Oct 02nd 2008
33019 posts
Fri Mar-20-15 11:18 AM

6. "thanks!"
In response to Reply # 4

like.me
http://tinyurl.com/3z8486u

"if the children are not initiated into the village they will burn it down just to feel its warmth." - african proverb

latenitemix
Charter member
51255 posts
Fri Mar-20-15 11:14 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
5. "it's snowing so i'm going"
In response to Reply # 0

your montreal trip sounded like so much fun. i like your idea of taking smaller trips. i think i'll do that this year since i decided to skip the bday trip (i'd much rather spend it with family and friends).

every third friday at work is depressing as hell. i'm thankful for wise & experienced coworkers to vent with.

this wknd i'm buying that new haagen dazs cuz it's on sale at a&p. gonna work on some party stuff and some fundraising stuff i've been putting off too.

happy positive friday, y'all

______
gnap.

lfresh
92696 posts
Fri Mar-20-15 07:46 PM

13. "oh no"
In response to Reply # 5

>
>this wknd i'm buying that new haagen dazs cuz it's on sale at
>a&p.

What did I do!
Lol enjoy it's goood

~~~~
~~~~

GirlChild
Charter member
56000 posts
Fri Mar-20-15 11:55 AM

7. "better week"
In response to Reply # 0

i feel like i'm starting to see the light at the end of the very long tunnel

+ me and the boy had a really good time on tuesday (until he ain't take his nap and lost his mind.) his language is growing at an astounding rate. the conversations we have are so hilarious. esp the one about the cactus trying to steal his flip flops, lol.

+ i got a good solid mold done sunday. i'm trying to have the mold ready for the soap maker but it's not going to happen. i'll have to reschedule again. :-/ i hope she doesn't think i'm flakey! i just need this mold to be done properly.

+ my hair, lol. stepping out my comfort zone and letting it be BRIGHT.

+ tomorrow we have a fancy smancy dinner to attend. i'm looking forward to dressing nice.

+ made it to the gym yesterday and pushed myself harder. i need to be more consistent but time is an issue. i'll keep trying tho.

have a great weekend.

lfresh
92696 posts
Fri Mar-20-15 07:47 PM

14. "*hugs*"
In response to Reply # 7

~~~~
~~~~

GirlChild
Charter member
56000 posts
Fri Mar-20-15 12:00 PM

8. "better week"
In response to Reply # 0

i feel like i'm starting to see the light at the end of the very long tunnel

+ me and the boy had a really good time on tuesday (until he ain't take his nap and lost his mind.) his language is growing at an astounding rate. the conversations we have are so hilarious. esp the one about the cactus trying to steal his flip flops, lol.

+ i got a good solid mold done sunday. i'm trying to have the mold ready for the soap maker but it's not going to happen. i'll have to reschedule again. :-/ i hope she doesn't think i'm flakey! i just need this mold to be done properly.

+ my hair, lol. stepping out my comfort zone and letting it be BRIGHT.

+ tomorrow we have a fancy smancy dinner to attend. i'm looking forward to dressing nice.

+ made it to the gym yesterday and pushed myself harder. i need to be more consistent but time is an issue. i'll keep trying tho.

have a great weekend.

blackrussian
Member since Oct 17th 2010
6498 posts
Fri Mar-20-15 12:25 PM

9. "Got the job!"
In response to Reply # 0

im so pleased I get to stay at this organisation but in a more appropriate role, with more money & a better schedule.

Another deadline out of the way. Just one more week to go. It feels like it's never gonna end, but I'm getting there.

The guy. He's awesome, that's all. I'm happy.

I also had some sad news this week as well, but it hasn't bummed me out really, just put some things in perspective. But this ain't about that.

Have a great weekend, everyone! X

lfresh
92696 posts
Fri Mar-20-15 07:47 PM

15. "Yay!"
In response to Reply # 9

~~~~
~~~~

ladyboss08
Member since Jul 04th 2002
15772 posts
Fri Mar-20-15 01:01 PM

10. "Spring is here! and i feel fresh"
In response to Reply # 0

and like i'm moving into a new space.
i had a great meeting yesterday and I'm really excited about the future.

Latina212
Member since Apr 28th 2003
8731 posts
Fri Mar-20-15 01:12 PM

11. "Great week"
In response to Reply # 0

Started off a little shakes
But we rebounded nicely
Drinks and conversations on Tuesday
Set up a pleasant rest of the week

Drinks with the girls last night was so necessary
Loved laughing with him all night

Work tomorrow - boo!
Bowling with friends and him and his friends - yay!
Sunday will be me sleeping, sleeping, sleeping

Have a great weekend!

Lobby General Discussion topic #12757124 Previous topic | Next topic