Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12748013

Subject: "Wrong Number Voicemails" Previous topic | Next topic
Geah
Member since Feb 16th 2007
48407 posts
Wed Mar-11-15 10:33 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Wrong Number Voicemails"

I got this gem this morning:

"Hey, don't think I didn't see you with that bitch Dorrell(sp) but if that's what we are on I got tricks up my sleeve too Jay. Don't text me no bullshit because I'm screen shottin it off top"

I wanna go back n forth with this girl but I fear(lol) she knows she hit the wrong number up..

@geahuwine

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: Wrong Number Voicemails
Mar 11th 2015
i call the folks back, and tell them wrong number
Mar 11th 2015
some Mexican dude had my phone number before me
Mar 11th 2015
Every June, I get a happy b-day voicemail from John's mom.
Mar 11th 2015
creepy
Mar 11th 2015

TR808
Member since Oct 24th 2012
2012 posts
Wed Mar-11-15 12:18 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "RE: Wrong Number Voicemails"
In response to Reply # 0

"hello brian i have your file on my desk and you have until 2 pm to contact me at this number or I will serve these papers to you at home or your place of employment. please call me "

.... my name is not brian

You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

lazyboi
Charter member
134473 posts
Wed Mar-11-15 12:23 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
2. "i call the folks back, and tell them wrong number"
In response to Reply # 0

"If you wanna help us, fine. Sit down with your kids and make 'em study at night...otherwise, shoot THIS mothaf*cka!" (c) Morgan Freeman,

PoppaGeorge
Member since Nov 07th 2004
10384 posts
Wed Mar-11-15 01:25 PM

3. "some Mexican dude had my phone number before me"
In response to Reply # 0

I stay gettin voicemails and texts in spanish.

---------------------------

forcing myself to actually respond to you is like bathing in ebola virus. - Binlahab

Like there is stupid, and then there is you, and then there is dead. - VAsBestBBW

R.I.P. Disco D

JFrost1117
Member since Aug 12th 2005
23878 posts
Wed Mar-11-15 03:52 PM

4. "Every June, I get a happy b-day voicemail from John's mom."
In response to Reply # 0

I don't know who John is. I've had my number since the fuckin 10th grade ('99-ish). I never get a "Merry Christmas, John" or "Thanksgiving is at so&so's house this year". I don't know if John is a shitty son for not giving his parents the right number, or if his parents never bother to get a correct number. I wondered if John is dead or something.

Yes! She's on the drugs. (c) BoHagon

bezel021
Member since Feb 08th 2006
1011 posts
Wed Mar-11-15 05:35 PM

5. "creepy"
In response to Reply # 4

Lobby General Discussion topic #12748013 Previous topic | Next topic