Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12739199

Subject: "The 5ive (a Monday edition) " Previous topic | Next topic
Fishgrease
Member since Feb 13th 2006
34460 posts
Mon Mar-02-15 10:19 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"The 5ive (a Monday edition) "

---------
Al B Sure

That Guy Post made me realize just how old Jay-Z really is. Teddy Riley was born in 1967, Al B. Sure was born in 1968. Big Daddy Kane was born in 1968. Jay-Z was born in 1969. Yet Jay is musically in another era.
-----
BBD

I dusted off the BBD BootCity Remix album the other day and realized there's no music made now-a-days that I can dance to. Like remember how you and ya'folk used to have little dance steps and routines to songs. I don't even think kids do that in 2015. I remember having a full length mirror in my room and practicing moves thru the night until i got'em right only taking a break to hit the pause button on the tape player because I didnt' want commercials on the tape I was recordin' off the radio.

--------------------
Parenthood

This must be one of those new age parent things---I took my son and one of his friends to an indoor trampoline park (Skyzone to be exact) last week. It's like $20 per head and there's 3 of us. No biggie since I invited the kid and what not. But is it customary for parents in this day and age to just send their kids out and about in the world with NO MONEY on their person at all? I don't ever remember my mother sending me out to spend the day with someone and not having at least $10-20 in my pocket. I was never expected to spend it but I was always told to offer it up knowing that the majority of the time it would be declined. And if it was declined, I could use it at the gift shop or whatever have you.

Maybe I'm petty. I wouldn't have taken the kids money by any means but damn to just have ya child out there with dry pockets? I couldn't do it ...and it's not just this instance. *Kanye shrugs*

------------
Spring Break

I'd normally have booked and paid for our annual spring break vacation. I haven't done anything and I doubt that I will. I'm just not up for it this year. We may get away for one of the weekends but not for the whole week as we have in previous years. Guess we'll be taking a summer road trip or something to make up for it.

------------

I bought an Ipad last week and I can't figure out why. I thought I wanted it but it's turned out to be the most useless device ever. I gave my son my old android tablet (samsung galaxy tab 3) when I got the Ipad and then tried to switch with him---he wouldn't do it.

this sh*t might not make it the whole 15 day return period unless I can find something for it to do. I can't believe I was once team iphone years ago. I'm glad my phone is android at least.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
oh and this whole GoFundMe bullsh*t has gone crazy. I got
Mar 02nd 2015
My 5ive
Mar 02nd 2015
ahh the Prom. I'm realizing that my time w/my son
Mar 02nd 2015
      Yeah, you go from cool to corny and unwanted @ 15 yrs old
Mar 02nd 2015
           :( this makes me wanna get him outta school early and hug'em.
Mar 02nd 2015
5 fave coffees:
Mar 02nd 2015
half the time I think they say that shit
Mar 02nd 2015
you know
Mar 02nd 2015
Uhhh, when you say "40th"
Mar 02nd 2015
uhhhh my 40th
Mar 02nd 2015
Can you get on this please?!
Mar 02nd 2015
my clothes are still sitting in the foyer.
Mar 02nd 2015
      put some bakin' soda in a grocery bag, put the clothes in it and let
Mar 02nd 2015
Us men are all damaged goods....you just gotta see past the
Mar 02nd 2015
      LOL
Mar 02nd 2015
Suitelady's 5ive
Mar 02nd 2015
No one can afford to be a parent...sh*t just happens to fall into place....
Mar 02nd 2015
5 things I miss because it's Lent
Mar 02nd 2015
This has been suggested to me:
Mar 02nd 2015
cinco
Mar 02nd 2015
Pick up the phone and tell'em you miss him...damn!!!!!
Mar 02nd 2015
      Lol I don't miss him. Just thinking about him
Mar 02nd 2015
Mar 02nd 2015
thanks for the Saul reminder. I knew I had to watch somethin' tonight.
Mar 02nd 2015
5 songs I'm playing today
Mar 02nd 2015
i realized this past weekend that I need weird friends with kids....
Mar 02nd 2015
:-(
Mar 02nd 2015
tabernacle
Mar 02nd 2015
      I hate that you live so far away, Doc.
Mar 02nd 2015
           *Wayne Dawson Grin*
Mar 02nd 2015
ive noticed that with wildchild's friends
Mar 02nd 2015
regardless of relation
Mar 02nd 2015
exactly. Give the lil' muhphucka $5 to call his own. He might want a
Mar 02nd 2015
RE: ive noticed that with wildchild's friends
Mar 02nd 2015
      she is foul
Mar 02nd 2015
           yeah, especially when you consider that 9 and 10 yr olds are
Mar 02nd 2015
Mar 02nd 2015
yeah that s6 is a step back in my mind with the sh*t they've taken
Mar 02nd 2015
See, neither of these is okay:
Mar 02nd 2015

Fishgrease
34460 posts
Mon Mar-02-15 10:23 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "oh and this whole GoFundMe bullsh*t has gone crazy. I got "
In response to Reply # 0

a family member trying to get money for a car. I'm not contributing to your down payment.

I deleted that sh*t so quick.

---------------------------------------
blog: www.wonderfullyhorrible.blogspot.com
instagram: Fishgrease
twitter: wooly_caesar
Podcast www.soundcloud.com/circlegang

Case_One
Charter member
54687 posts
Mon Mar-02-15 10:34 AM

2. "My 5ive "
In response to Reply # 0

Looking for a JOB

My PM contract ended on Friday. It was payday, but these first of the month bills are also due. So you guessed it. Bill are paid but cash is tight.

The Prom

This coming Saturday is KC's Prom. I feel good about that fact and kind sad at the same time. I've been contemplating how the years have gone bye and missing my little buddy. On the other hand, I had to give him that hard talk about being responsible on Prom night and to remember his future. We are going to try the tux on Friday and I will have another talk, just to reinforce the first 10. LOL

A Check in the MAIL!

On yesterday, I was contemplating not giving up my tithe due to the fact that the job ended and I'm going to need that money. Yet, I was faithful and obedient. I was still a bit uncertain, but I trust God.

Anyway, after church, I decided to hit my PO BOX up and what did I find in the mail? A Check for $1000.00. that my father had given me. Praise God the Father and my Father for loving me enough just to send me a money. I call my Pops to day thank you. In fact, he didn't even know about my situation. He said that he wanted to share is love with me. GOD IS GOOD!

2.5 Month's to Freedom

In 2.5 Month's I will be free for having to deal with my sons' mother. In 2.5 month's my son will graduate. And in 2.5 month's I will be taking a vacation to celebrate my freedom.

I have an interview this week with a very good company in Duluth GA and I have 3 possibly contract positions that will be on the table soon

"Today is your day to have a better life -- it's your right."

Fishgrease
34460 posts
Mon Mar-02-15 10:41 AM

3. "ahh the Prom. I'm realizing that my time w/my son "
In response to Reply # 2

even though he's only 9 is diminishing by the day.

He'll be a teenager before I can blink and spending time with dear old dad won't be cool or fun for him soon. This saddens me.

Case_One
Charter member
54687 posts
Mon Mar-02-15 10:48 AM

4. "Yeah, you go from cool to corny and unwanted @ 15 yrs old"
In response to Reply # 3

>even though he's only 9 is diminishing by the day.
>
>He'll be a teenager before I can blink and spending time with
>dear old dad won't be cool or fun for him soon. This saddens
>me.

I miss my little buddy and pre-teen wonder.

"Today is your day to have a better life -- it's your right."

Fishgrease
34460 posts
Mon Mar-02-15 11:42 AM

14. ":( this makes me wanna get him outta school early and hug'em. "
In response to Reply # 4

Sha
Member since Mar 25th 2004
68452 posts
Mon Mar-02-15 11:04 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
5. "5 fave coffees:"
In response to Reply # 0

Bustelo:
The I miss you texts are coming monthly now, like to the tee. At this point I don't know what to say or what he wants me to say. I miss him too but, ummm.... you ended things with me. Yesterday's I miss you text came with you're so awesome...etc. I don't know how to deal. Or if I should even take the bait. *shrugs*

Blue Mountain:
Can't believe it's March already. I thought I would have some idea what I want to do for my 40th but, alas...none! My thoughts are everywhere. A beach is always nice but, I always want to do more.

Donut Shoppe K-Cups:
I've been talking to a new guy. It's always cute in the beginning because they're just enamored with you. The little things that make you blush always have you feeling super good. He seems like a good guy, just hope he's not damaged goods.

Starbucks Iced Coffee:
I like going to cigar lounges but, they need a line of ladies disposable gear once you leave the spot. I felt like i febrezed the hell out of my gear and hair. Thank God for Peppermint oil!

Sprinkles Dark Roast:
I need a get away... Just for an extended weekend.

BabySoulRebel
Charter member
19232 posts
Mon Mar-02-15 11:12 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
7. "half the time I think they say that shit"
In response to Reply # 5

just to soothe themselves and keep options open
but you and I both know you're much too fly for all that jazz
;o)

here for dis.

Sha
68452 posts
Mon Mar-02-15 11:21 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
10. "you know "
In response to Reply # 7

i do weigh it out but, I feel like there was no contact...and then now monthly since we've broken up, I get a I miss you text. Granted the grass may not be greener but, I don't know.

Niq96st
Member since Jun 16th 2005
8396 posts
Mon Mar-02-15 11:18 AM

8. "Uhhh, when you say "40th""
In response to Reply # 5

What exactly are you referring to??

Sha
68452 posts
Mon Mar-02-15 11:20 AM

9. "uhhhh my 40th "
In response to Reply # 8

year of birth.
I'll be 40 years old this July.

DaHeathenOne76
Member since May 11th 2003
29362 posts
Mon Mar-02-15 11:22 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
11. "Can you get on this please?!"
In response to Reply # 5

"I like going to cigar lounges but, they need a line of ladies disposable gear once you leave the spot. I felt like i febrezed the hell out of my gear and hair. Thank God for Peppermint oil!"

I havent even gone this winter because I refuse to take my coat in. LOL
I can rock a gele which helps with the hair but the clothes...Blech

huh

Sha
68452 posts
Mon Mar-02-15 12:09 PM

17. "my clothes are still sitting in the foyer. "
In response to Reply # 11

i've sprayed them every day since friday night.
ughhhhh

Fishgrease
34460 posts
Mon Mar-02-15 01:09 PM

28. "put some bakin' soda in a grocery bag, put the clothes in it and let"
In response to Reply # 17

it sit for a day or two.

Fishgrease
34460 posts
Mon Mar-02-15 11:36 AM

12. "Us men are all damaged goods....you just gotta see past the"
In response to Reply # 5

bumps and bruises and see if the fruit itself is rotten.

Sha
68452 posts

19. "LOL "
In response to Reply # 12

The fruit isnt rotten.
just a few bruises.

SuiteLady
Member since Oct 19th 2004
16194 posts
Mon Mar-02-15 11:08 AM

6. "Suitelady's 5ive "
In response to Reply # 0
Mon Mar-02-15 11:22 AM by SuiteLady

1)Yakady Yak
>------------
I cannot stand a lot of talking and I know it bothers people in my life. I called my mother yesterday and she started talking - went from one subject to another to another without a break for at least 7 minute straight. She does this all the time though so i I just take it in stride.

The receptionist at my new job was just in the kitchen going on and on with another employee and the kitchen is just outside my office. I got up and shut my office door. But I could still hear her so I put on my ear phones. LOL, they gone think I don't like them like my last coworkers did (my last coworkers were right though) and like every guy I try to date. They either talk to damn much and or get upset because I am not talking to them. When Drummer Boy and I stopped talking last year, he told me that "it is really awkward trying to have a conversation with someone who doesn't talk back." Old Man Jenkins stay complaining that I don't ever talk, and when I do, the only thing I talk about it my job.

Eh! If you want to be a part of my life, you have to take me as I am. I don't talk a lot and I don't want to hear you talking endlessly either. Love it or leave it.

2)Weight Gain
>-------------
I'm one size smaller than I was this time last year but 7 lbs heavier and it is truly driving me crazy! I am convinced my stomach is bigger - this aint muscle like people always like to say.

imma stop eating ... period.... maybe... kinda... ARGH!!!!

3)Parenthood
>----------
A friend of mine had her first child last night. Although I was happy to awake to that text message this morning, it also made me sad. Not that I want to be a parent (or can afford to be a parent), but the idea that there is a facet of life that I am destine to never experience kinda hurts.

4)Insincerity
>-------------
I hate it. When I left my old job they were all like "Oh I might cry." I told that person to save their tears. I wish I would have "Bitch! Save your fake ass tears!" but I didn't. I think the insincerity thing has a lot to do with why I don't like small talk either.

5)Resumes
>---------
My new job is searching for a new executive directer and I am looking through theses resumes like "really? why is my resume so much better than these and these are the people applying for executive director"

♥ Inescapably Me ♥

"Love is never any better than the lover" Toni Morrison (The Bluest Eye)

Fishgrease
34460 posts
Mon Mar-02-15 11:38 AM

13. "No one can afford to be a parent...sh*t just happens to fall into place...."
In response to Reply # 6

StephBMore
Member since Sep 11th 2014
1373 posts
Mon Mar-02-15 11:53 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
15. "5 things I miss because it's Lent"
In response to Reply # 0

Coca Cola
I went to a party on Saturday...first party in months! I had so much fun and I love partying with Desus and Mero. They get live but now I have an idea for something really cool and fun and money making...who doesn't love money? They have some trashy groupies tho.

Welches Fruit Snacks
That grant I got is a step in the right direction for me to really get this PhD. I'm so excited that I get to take a class based on what I do (cancer epidemiology). The science of cancer is so different than other diseases, so to be able to take the class for free is a blessing. I asked for a sign, I guess that's it.

Pepsi
My girl wants to go to Paris for her birthday in November. I really want to go but I wish she'd consider Paris for the spring instead, only because I want to enjoy the country without worries about the weather.

Skittles
I did my friend's taxes for $10. It was so easy...I am considering doing that as a side hustle and charging $50.

Chocolate Chip Cookies
I'm so unmotivated to do anything with my hair. I realize I need to just loc it.

Sepia.
Member since Feb 25th 2009
12896 posts
Mon Mar-02-15 01:18 PM

33. "This has been suggested to me: "
In response to Reply # 15

>Skittles
>I did my friend's taxes for $10. It was so easy...I am
>considering doing that as a side hustle and charging $50.

Way more than once. It seems like a really good side hustle. But I hate doing taxes. So much.

Latina212
Member since Apr 28th 2003
8731 posts
Mon Mar-02-15 12:04 PM

16. "cinco"
In response to Reply # 0

Uno - I love my friends and all of their support. Even when it's some shit I don't want to hear, I know they want the best for me. I love you Frankfort and roc!

Dos - I have a date tonight that I am not excited about. He was gone for four weeks. That's too long to keep the momentum of two great dates. So I feel real nonchalant about it. Maybe the date will make me change my mind.

Tres - there is someone that I am crazy about. He genuinely makes me laugh a ridiculous amount. I love spending time with him and meeting all of his friends. I'm scared to fuck it up. He just sucks at time management. He's horrible at it and admits it. But is it a deal breaker? Something I can overlook? He's great and attentive in every other way and redeems himself all the time. I think now that we had the conversation, I know how to navigate through it better.

Cuatro - I want to email him but I am hesitant of putting anything in writing. I want no paper trail. But I want to let him know I'm thinking about him.

Cinco - my trip is in less than 60 days. I can't wait to be on the beach reading books and playing in the ocean. I love traveling.

Fishgrease
34460 posts
Mon Mar-02-15 12:57 PM

21. "Pick up the phone and tell'em you miss him...damn!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 16

what's so hard about that?

Stop letting technology make life so hard....the phone has been around our whole lifetime and muhphuckas are forgetting that it exists.

Feelings are to be felt. So say that sh*t in words that can be heard.

Don't send no email. don't send no text. pick up the effin' phone.

Latina212
Member since Apr 28th 2003
8731 posts
Mon Mar-02-15 01:27 PM

37. "Lol I don't miss him. Just thinking about him"
In response to Reply # 21

But I get your point

SHAstayhighalways
Member since Sep 03rd 2014
3696 posts

18. "12345."
In response to Reply # 0

one
feels so good to get paid.

two
had the best wings ive had in a long ass time from a local spot. i want more.

three
extra hype for this show on thursday.

four
my whole body aches from a whole lotta driving in the snow yesterday.

five
cant wait to see better call saul later. such a great show.

www.royallegacy.org

For Real (Official Video):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBRoCPO8esE

Fishgrease
34460 posts
Mon Mar-02-15 12:58 PM

22. "thanks for the Saul reminder. I knew I had to watch somethin' tonight. "
In response to Reply # 18

Sepia.
12896 posts
Mon Mar-02-15 12:43 PM

20. "5 songs I'm playing today"
In response to Reply # 0
Mon Mar-02-15 01:12 PM by Sepia.

1. "Two Fisted Love" by Phoebe Snow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZlJmI3toNE
---
The South had its big snow, and I played to my heart's content. Now, winter should get out.
I've started spring cleaning in hopes that the weather will get the hint, lol.

2. "Aloysius (1996. Live @ Ministry of Sound)" by Cocteau Twins
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXkhpT7wmo4
---
My dog is the best. I just need to find a (preferably natural) way to
ease his anxiety so that everyone else can recognize his greatness.

My boo bear:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y125/Parvaneh27/P2260090_zpsvq6lj3ov.jpg

3. "A Passage in Time" by Dead Can Dance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnqunTY1D9Q
---
My bff got some really good news and a really good opportunity.
It's been so long since something good like this happened to him, I actually teared up when he told me.
I just really really want him to succeed and stop holding himself back.
Hopefully this will get through his head that there is HOPE, that his life isn't over yet,
that these days, even these really ugly days we're going through, count.
But so far, he still sleeps all day and isn't motivated to do anything. At. All.

4. "Please Feel Free To Piss In The Garden" by SQÜRL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oeKY47RMjc
---
Sometimes I still long for a group of friends to be weird with, instead of
just weirding it up alone in the evening or with just the same old friend
whose circle of weird overlaps less and less with mine as we age.

5. "Surgeon" by St Vincent
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjZgiv2F1QY
---
This part-time just popped up that would be really good for me.
I need this extra money right now. But if the application process is any indication... ugh.
I just hope I make it to the interview. If I do, I can probably land this.
My barista game is strong. They'd *have* to pick me. But... we'll see.

Fishgrease
34460 posts
Mon Mar-02-15 01:02 PM

24. "i realized this past weekend that I need weird friends with kids...."
In response to Reply # 20

some how I can find weird people who are childless or I can find people with kids...but never the proper mix of the two...As a result, I spend 90% of my time with my girl and our kids.

She told me the other day "You need more friends".

The friends I do have work excessively as they don't have 8-5 monday thru friday jobs like i do.

Sepia.
12896 posts
Mon Mar-02-15 01:16 PM

30. ":-("
In response to Reply # 24

>She told me the other day "You need more friends".

Ouch. But when you figure out the secret to finding your tribe, please let me know.

Dr Claw
Member since Jun 25th 2003
132214 posts
Mon Mar-02-15 01:17 PM

31. "tabernacle"
In response to Reply # 20

>Sometimes I still long for a group of friends to be weird
>with, instead of
>just weirding it up alone in the evening or with just the same
>old friend
>whose circle of weird overlaps less and less with mine as we
>age.

I have them, but they live MILES away.
Last time I saw them was last year when they were visiting family nearby.

And of course there's the crew back "home".

I got up here at the age where doing that sort of thing is difficult...

Sepia.
12896 posts
Mon Mar-02-15 01:26 PM

36. "I hate that you live so far away, Doc."
In response to Reply # 31

We could be grumpy weirdos together on the weekends.

Dr Claw
132214 posts
Mon Mar-02-15 01:27 PM

38. "*Wayne Dawson Grin*"
In response to Reply # 36

labcoat
Member since Jun 15th 2006
14585 posts
Mon Mar-02-15 01:01 PM

23. "ive noticed that with wildchild's friends"
In response to Reply # 0

you have a point there
like maybe because they are 3/4
but still i would give the moms SOMETHING
if they have my child

i do notice if i am GOOD friends with the parents
and i see their kids like a "niece/nephew"
then i guess im expected to pay for everything
when they are with me

however
the gesture would be nice sometimes

--------------
Daren, I'll never forget you
http://www.fayemurman.com/extras/magee/daren/

Sha
68452 posts
Mon Mar-02-15 01:03 PM

25. "regardless of relation"
In response to Reply # 23

you never send your child with someone without funds. At least a lil.

Fishgrease
34460 posts
Mon Mar-02-15 01:07 PM

27. "exactly. Give the lil' muhphucka $5 to call his own. He might want a "
In response to Reply # 25

souvenir or some snacks.

I'll buy lunch and all that sh*t, but sodas and chips and alladat---I don't purchase.

Fishgrease
34460 posts
Mon Mar-02-15 01:06 PM

26. "RE: ive noticed that with wildchild's friends"
In response to Reply # 23

it probably wouldn't be that bad if they invited my son here and there occasionally but they don't.

The one friend that my son has who's mom gives him money always tries to pawn off her much younger son on me as some "package deal". You take one, you gotta take the other. Wouldn't be a hassle if the brothers were one or two years apart and could still participate in the things my son wants to do...but when you got 9 & 10 yr olds and then a 3 yr old in the mix---I don't want no parts of it.

I told her that I couldn't take the younger one (I understand we all need a break) but ever since then she stopped accepting my invites for her older son to come along.

oh well.

>you have a point there
>like maybe because they are 3/4
>but still i would give the moms SOMETHING
>if they have my child
>
>i do notice if i am GOOD friends with the parents
>and i see their kids like a "niece/nephew"
>then i guess im expected to pay for everything
>when they are with me
>
>however
>the gesture would be nice sometimes

labcoat
Member since Jun 15th 2006
14585 posts
Mon Mar-02-15 01:18 PM

32. "she is foul"
In response to Reply # 26

thats just triflin
lol

--------------
Daren, I'll never forget you
http://www.fayemurman.com/extras/magee/daren/

Fishgrease
34460 posts
Mon Mar-02-15 01:25 PM

35. "yeah, especially when you consider that 9 and 10 yr olds are "
In response to Reply # 32

pretty self sustaining other than you having to put food in front of them. Adding a 3-4 yr old to the mix makes me have to be active and I'm not up for baby sitting. I usually just pay for admission and allow my son and his friend(s) do their thing as i sit on a back bench/table somewhere out of the way but still where they're in view.

Dr Claw
132214 posts
Mon Mar-02-15 01:15 PM

29. "5"
In response to Reply # 0

1) Positive
---------------------------
After a week or two of actual subzero temperatures, I was celebrating 30 (or near 30) this weekend. I actually went out on a walk in this weather.

This is how I know I belong here. Flipped the other way, the best way to see me with a sour face is dead in the middle of the dog days of summer down South and no A/C in sight.

2) Holding Pattern
---------------------------
The changes I started in December have borne fruit. My goal of being "2008 level" by year's end is going to happen, for real. Now if only it wasn't some bullshit attached...

3) Farewells
-------------------------
Somehow I gotta find ways other than funerals to be surrounded with people I enjoy seeing. Ties in to #2, though.

4) Westbrook Face
-------------------------
Samsung is eating the poo poo with the new Galaxy phones. I swear I used to not care this much, but I was glad to see a widely-adopted mainstream maker not bow to the pressures of the most popular one in the room. They delete microSD card, removable battery and waterproofing for what? FOH. Glad to see I'm not the only one who feels this way. Holding on to this phone until the screen falls off, LOL.

5) Forward
----------------------
Only a few days until the Auto Show. My favorite time of year, even if ours is a glorified dealer showcase. It's everything but the test drive. I may go more than once.

Yes, I'm mad. Let's move on.

Jays | Cavs | Eagles | Sabres | Tarheels

PSN: Dr_Claw_77 | XBL: Dr Claw 077 | FB: drclaw077 | T: @drclaw77 | http://thepeoplesvault.wordpress.com

Fishgrease
34460 posts
Mon Mar-02-15 01:19 PM

34. "yeah that s6 is a step back in my mind with the sh*t they've taken"
In response to Reply # 29

out.

the no sd card slot is a killer in my mind.

Sepia.
12896 posts
Mon Mar-02-15 01:40 PM

39. "See, neither of these is okay:"
In response to Reply # 29

>1) Positive
>---------------------------
>After a week or two of actual subzero temperatures, I was
>celebrating 30 (or near 30) this weekend. I actually went out
>on a walk in this weather.
>
>This is how I know I belong here. Flipped the other way, the
>best way to see me with a sour face is dead in the middle of
>the dog days of summer down South and no A/C in sight.

Lobby General Discussion topic #12739199 Previous topic | Next topic