Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12707539

Subject: "Positive Friday" Previous topic | Next topic
teefiveten
Member since Oct 02nd 2008
33019 posts
Fri Jan-23-15 02:15 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Positive Friday"

dedicated to the regs and to the birthday woman, lfresh

a bit of a rough week health wise (nothing terrible) but i'm bouncing back

work is still nuts but making headway
looks like i have a valentine's day gig which is exciting. i may actually dress up for it too

1 more week til portland

this weekend im going to do a coop shift and hopefully get some work in after i spin at bed vyne

like.me
http://tinyurl.com/3z8486u

"if the children are not initiated into the village they will burn it down just to feel its warmth." - african proverb

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Jan 23rd 2015
that's exciting
Jan 23rd 2015
      :D
Jan 23rd 2015
it's been a weird week
Jan 23rd 2015
the mcqueen exhibit?
Jan 23rd 2015
      yes!
Jan 23rd 2015
           i'm so glad i caught it
Jan 23rd 2015
hey party people!
Jan 23rd 2015
hey there
Jan 23rd 2015
Got a raise. Handstand is gettin solid. Bout to snowbernate.
Jan 23rd 2015
Thank you!!!
Jan 23rd 2015
Happy Birthday!
Jan 23rd 2015
fuck yeah friday night
Jan 24th 2015

SHAstayhighalways
Member since Sep 03rd 2014
3696 posts
Fri Jan-23-15 02:17 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "..."
In response to Reply # 0

...just booked a show in philly for march 5th. more information forthcoming. im excited.

www.royallegacy.org

For Real (Official Video):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBRoCPO8esE

labcoat
Member since Jun 15th 2006
14585 posts
Fri Jan-23-15 02:39 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
5. "that's exciting"
In response to Reply # 1

--------------
Daren, I'll never forget you
http://www.fayemurman.com/extras/magee/daren/

SHAstayhighalways
Member since Sep 03rd 2014
3696 posts
Fri Jan-23-15 04:13 PM

8. ":D"
In response to Reply # 5

www.royallegacy.org

For Real (Official Video):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBRoCPO8esE

blackrussian
Member since Oct 17th 2010
6498 posts
Fri Jan-23-15 02:29 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "it's been a weird week"
In response to Reply # 0

i feel drained & unmotivated but pushing through. (is this a week-long hangover? because i was so mash up last weekend)

been hitting the gym (maybe other possible explanation for feeling exhausted) and it feels good. lots of cuties at the gym is a big incentive! haha

lots of ideas but i need to get my current shit out of the way first instead of distracting myself/procrastinating. gotta hit this deadline.

oh yeah i'm so excited Savage Beauty actually made it over here. i quickly nabbed tickets because it's already selling out & it's 2 months away from opening.

this weekend is my baby bro's bday which will be a small break from work/study.

have a good one everyone!

teefiveten
33019 posts
Fri Jan-23-15 02:31 PM

3. "the mcqueen exhibit?"
In response to Reply # 2

it was sooo good!

like.me

"if the children are not initiated into the village they will burn it down just to feel its warmth." - african proverb

blackrussian
Member since Oct 17th 2010
6498 posts
Fri Jan-23-15 02:37 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
4. "yes!"
In response to Reply # 3

i remember after the NYC show, a petition circulating to try and bring it to London, and i think it's only right that they did!

last year i went to an exhibit about Isabella Blow last year, and frankly, all the best bits were to do with Lee McQueen. I did not think a video recording of a fashion show could make me emotional, but his collection as a tribute to her was very moving.

teefiveten
33019 posts
Fri Jan-23-15 02:40 PM

6. "i'm so glad i caught it"
In response to Reply # 4

i took a morning off work and managed to sneak in a shorter line so i only waited an hour to get in. so breathtaking!

then about a year later FIT had Daphne Guinness' clothing on exhibit and it wasn't as amazing but there were some truly gorgeous pieces of his in there too

like.me

LittleTortilla
Charter member
25462 posts
Fri Jan-23-15 03:57 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
7. "hey party people!"
In response to Reply # 0

I'm trying to get out of my own way and just be happy. It's not like me to dwell on hurt this badly.

Tomorrow I am skipping the Polar Bear Plunge to attend a "brand planning mini-retreat." I'm going to work with a business coach to learn how to get clarity on how to sell/talk about my business. The reactions I get mean that I am not explaining myself clearly. People think my business is fluffy but I think it is very critical to wellbeing.

In two weeks I go to North Carolina to get additional training in health coaching. I want to give my clients the best.

GirlChild
Charter member
56000 posts
Fri Jan-23-15 09:34 PM

9. "hey there"
In response to Reply # 7

i have a show that opens in charlotte in two weeks
HOLLA! lol

it's at the gantt center and opens on the 7th

Doronmonkflake
Member since Jan 10th 2007
11078 posts
Fri Jan-23-15 09:38 PM

10. "Got a raise. Handstand is gettin solid. Bout to snowbernate."
In response to Reply # 0

All weekend.

Da bayball, babeh. (c) Charlie Kelly.

lfresh
Member since Jun 18th 2002
92696 posts
Fri Jan-23-15 11:41 PM

11. "Thank you!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

The big 41
Didn't do much but run errand and welcome my mom back from a three month stay in Colombia
And I have a sinus infection
*sigh*
Such is life

~~~~
When you are born, you cry, and the world rejoices. Live so that when you die, you rejoice, and the world cries.
~~~~
You cannot hate people for their own good.

initiationofplato
Member since Nov 06th 2013
2420 posts
Fri Jan-23-15 11:51 PM

12. "Happy Birthday!"
In response to Reply # 11

~Experience is the currency of the soul.

wbgirl
Charter member
5929 posts
Sat Jan-24-15 12:14 AM

13. "fuck yeah friday night"
In response to Reply # 0

mother nature has basically pwned me this whole week, but i still managed to have fun regardless. caught up with friends, ate well for cheap (and in a couple of cases, for free.99), had a few drinks, shared a few laughs...all good things.

being domestically productive tonight so i can attempt to be lazy for the rest of the weekend. going to see a friend's play tomorrow afternoon and that's as far as my social calendar has gotten. i'm totally ok with that.

life is good and love is good and god is good...y'all have fun & be safe this weekend, mmkay?

~~wbg~~
"I pray sometimes to keep my head together,
because you can use prayer however you want.
There are no rules one way or the other."
--Jami Attenberg

http://helpcde.blogspot.com
http://queeneulalia.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/queeneulalia

Lobby General Discussion topic #12707539 Previous topic | Next topic