Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12844258

Subject: "Saw Hartford PD beating on Youtube. No real coverage." Previous topic | Next topic
Doronmonkflake
Member since Jan 10th 2007
11078 posts
Wed Jul-01-15 08:54 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Saw Hartford PD beating on Youtube. No real coverage."

I know this brutality and discrimination doesn't have borders, but at least anecdotally, it seemed like CT wasn't really havin much drama.

But this was filmed on Monday and I haven't heard any uproar around here. Pretty disgusting. One cop holds the guy up, the other beats him with pinata swings like it's nothing. In broad daylight. In front of protesting witnesses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rDESnEnrm8

It's right outside my door.

Da bayball, babeh. (c) Charlie Kelly.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
LOL..smh
Jul 01st 2015
impossible to keep up. or watch ppl abused/murdered every day
Jul 02nd 2015
i'm tired of the commentary that goes along wit these vids, just be quie...
Jul 02nd 2015
...pretty much every Friday new tape is dropping.
Jul 02nd 2015
*sigh* I really wish these folks would shoot video landscape
Jul 02nd 2015
TBH, I'm out of outrage...more evidence is not the issue!
Jul 02nd 2015
^
Jul 02nd 2015

Anonymous
Charter member
23234 posts
Wed Jul-01-15 10:16 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "LOL..smh"
In response to Reply # 0

>it seemed like CT wasn't
>really havin much drama.
>

Riot
Member since May 25th 2005
14614 posts
Thu Jul-02-15 07:13 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
2. "impossible to keep up. or watch ppl abused/murdered every day"
In response to Reply # 0

So I'm not clicking the link

but I'll say it seems like u got a better shot at justice when still alive and able to tell your side of the story

And new England probably has fewer incidents bc of less diversity

If anybody remembers the case that okp dj harmonia used to post about
kid at a college party in new England somewhere
shot by cops behind the wheel

Ithey just ruled. I think saying he was not drunk & cop jumped on/grabbed the car
but either way cop "feared for his life" & they got off

)))--####---###--(((

bunda
<-.-> ^_^ \^0^/
get busy living, or get busy dying.

lazyboi
Charter member
134473 posts
Thu Jul-02-15 10:39 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
3. "i'm tired of the commentary that goes along wit these vids, just be quie..."
In response to Reply # 0

and record.

the much bigger issue is....EVERY FUCKIN DAY. we are seeing cops over stap their positions....EVERY...FUCKING...DAY to the point we are losing count.

these mugs break the law....in front of other officers....so in my humble opinion....ALL them mugs are guilty in cases of too much force..even if the other officers don't touch a person...they are watching a crime happen directly in front of them

like when that one dude was getting on the ground LIKE the cops said, and the cop punts him in the face breaking his jaw. that shit BURNS me the the fuck up. the other cop didn't touch dude.. but he's guilty too. cause the go back and lie on their fuckin police reports. they put that cop BACK on the streets too, instead of firing him and charging him, they gave him desk duty and put him back on the job soon after

"If you wanna help us, fine. Sit down with your kids and make 'em study at night...otherwise, shoot THIS mothaf*cka!" (c) Morgan Freeman,

Walk On
Member since Apr 04th 2005
8344 posts
Thu Jul-02-15 10:46 AM

4. "...pretty much every Friday new tape is dropping."
In response to Reply # 0

...and with the holiday, today is Friday.

<--- #LoveCitees

message brought to you by...

www.onustees.com

PoppaGeorge
Member since Nov 07th 2004
10384 posts
Thu Jul-02-15 12:43 PM

5. "*sigh* I really wish these folks would shoot video landscape"
In response to Reply # 0

I'm grateful these videos exist and would personally thank every person that has ever shot video like this...

... but... you get far greater detail when you shoot landscape as the it's designed to do. With that greater detail, you can make out the officers faces as well as other details you simply cannot in portrait even if you have an older/crappy newer phone that only shoots 720p video.

---------------------------

"Where was the peace when we were getting shot? Where's the peace when we were getting laid out?
Where is the peace when we are in the back of ambulances? Where is the peace then?
They don't want to call for peace then.

bentagain
Member since Mar 19th 2008
16595 posts
Thu Jul-02-15 12:50 PM

6. "TBH, I'm out of outrage...more evidence is not the issue!"
In response to Reply # 0

---------------------------------------------------------------

If you can't understand it without an explanation

you can't understand it with an explanation

aolhater
Member since Oct 14th 2002
1332 posts
Thu Jul-02-15 05:33 PM

7. "^"
In response to Reply # 0

*professional lurker*

Lobby General Discussion topic #12844258 Previous topic | Next topic