Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Organix topic #1456

Subject: "Let's talk about Dr. Sebi" Previous topic | Next topic
Bruce Belafonte
Member since Jan 14th 2008
31999 posts
Mon Jan-04-16 03:56 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Let's talk about Dr. Sebi"

I started this conversation somewhere else but I'd like to restart here. After the initial question of "are any of yall familiar, tell me about him please?" I got linked to some fb pages and got a chance to observe a smidgen of him and a whole lot of his followers.

With any large group of people you're gonna have literally a couple (5%) that actually get it. A bunch of "followers" (85%) that just want to belong and are usually trying to do better but don't know how to and can often be misdirected by that other group (10%) that just like to feel important and have some sway.

Those numbers are obviously made up but for convenience and the ability to illustrate a point I'll use em. Shout out to NOI, NGE.

But.... whew, those 85% can make it hard to get to the details. I'll tell you this I sure wish he would broaden his terminology beyond calling things hybrid/manmade and natural. It can throw the conversation off right from the jump, because I really wanted to nitpick about it.

But let's start this conversation over. Do you have any resources for us to look at and discuss? Any information on this guy? I hear that he's helped a LOT of people cure a LOT of dis-eases (their terminology), so I feel like I need to sit back and just observe before I start forming uneducated opinions. Help me out here.

http://youtu.be/5o37GORoKUQ

#htpw

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
he sounds like a fraud
Jan 15th 2016

akon
Charter member
26683 posts
Fri Jan-15-16 11:54 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "he sounds like a fraud"
In response to Reply # 0

http://perspectivesudans.blogspot.com/
i myself would never want to be god,or even like god.Because god got all these human beings on this planet and i most certainly would not want to be responsible for them, or even have the disgrace that i made them.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby Organix topic #1456 Previous topic | Next topic