Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Organix topic #1408

Subject: "Are there any OkayHandypeople around?" Previous topic | Next topic
Calico
Charter member
24536 posts
Fri Oct-16-15 10:01 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"Are there any OkayHandypeople around?"

I'm trying to get into doing little "projects for my relatives ...Every time, I have to look up how to do whatever it is and it takes WAY longer than I'd hoped, but it's always really cool when I finish it and think of what I've accomplished

Right now I'm putting up a ceing fan/light for my mom but because I work and have "me" time on the weekends, I end up coming by after work with a hour or so of daylight left LOL...Then she comes home and complains there's no electricity...*sigh* Hopefully I'll finish today....

All that said, what was the hardest thing you had to fix/install? What was your favorite? My hardest was the garage door opener apparatus....It took a while, but everything was right except the wiring...I had to call Sears and lie that the one I bought was from them so I could figure out why it was working right once I was through...Luckily the guy that came was really cool and told my aunt I had a couple wires mixed up and charged us nothing ( I was at work when homie came) My fav was probably putting in the faucets in my aunts bathroom sink...I hated it until I figured most of it out...

"yes, sometimes my rhymes are sexist, but you lovely bitches and hos should know i'm tryin to correct it"- hiphopopotamus

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby Organix topic #1408 Previous topic | Next topic