Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion topic #188312

Subject: "Does anyone else remember Badu being advertised as a feature on dead pre..." Previous topic | Next topic
True
Member since Jan 29th 2008
680 posts
Mon Jun-28-10 10:39 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Does anyone else remember Badu being advertised as a feature on dead pre..."
Mon Jun-28-10 10:40 AM by True

I think the song was Walk Like A Warrior, I remember when I first heard the song I was like that's not Badu. Was the song they recorded the one that eventually appeared up on here World Wide Underground? If there is a song they have together I am not aware of, someone please make knowledge born. Oh yeah that new dead prez Gangsta Grillz is official and Badu is still the Soul Goddess, aint nobody touching her, saw her in concert a week ago, she STILL the truth! I hate Jay Electronica, lol
PEACE
-When ni66az turn into gods, walls come tumblin'

-They don't know their language, they don't know THEY'RE god. They take what they're given even when it feels odd.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: Does anyone else remember Badu being advertised as a feature on dead...
Jul 14th 2010
RE: Does anyone else remember Badu being advertised as a feature on dead...
Jul 14th 2010

True
Member since Jan 29th 2008
680 posts
Wed Jul-14-10 09:16 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "RE: Does anyone else remember Badu being advertised as a feature on dead..."
In response to Reply # 0

this is why I rarely come here any more

-When ni66az turn into gods, walls come tumblin'

-They don't know their language, they don't know THEY'RE god. They take what they're given even when it feels odd.

legrand
Member since Oct 25th 2003
359 posts
Wed Jul-14-10 10:52 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
2. "RE: Does anyone else remember Badu being advertised as a feature on dead..."
In response to Reply # 0

I am not sure I understand the question.. but if you are asking if badu recorded "walk like a warrior" with dead prez.. the answer is yes. I have a hard copy of the album.

Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion topic #188312 Previous topic | Next topic